Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drizzled on a bit of what? What is it supposed to be?
Marmite - someone had recommended it. He got a good 5 story frames out of that titillating culinary experiment. Watch out Heston, he's coming for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still doesn't share what the girls eat... So far only seen on stories the pouch & finger biscuits

Reactions: 2
Still doesn't share what the girls eat... So far only seen on stories the pouch & finger biscuits
So odd, she could get a few ‘weaning routine’ videos out of them as well 😂 Mum of two twin girls weaning routine - What I feed two of my FOUR children. You know, cos she’s a mum of four?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How supportive of Jordan who is at home all day to go out for a ten mile run at the kids bedtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So odd, she could get a few ‘weaning routine’ videos out of them as well 😂 Mum of two twin girls weaning routine - What I feed two of my FOUR children. You know, cos she’s a mum of four?
Haha exactly.. In fact come to think of it she hasn't done a routine in a while... Is she ok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really annoys me when people buy homes like her just to have a title ``property developer`` when in fact all they are doing is stopping first time buyers from getting it at a reason price and putting there own stamp on it.

The person who put this comment needs to know what renovating a house is, cant quite call it renovating when all you do is put in a new kitchen

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Really annoys me when people buy homes like her just to have a title ``property developer`` when in fact all they are doing is stopping first time buyers from getting it at a reason price and putting there own stamp on it.

The person who put this comment needs to know what renovating a house is, cant quite call it renovating when all you do is put in a new kitchen
I redecorated when I moved in my house can I be classed as a property developer too!

• Haha
Lucy wont be doing anything to get her hands dirty, she may beg for a few decorative freebies to furnish the house but i wouldnt be surprised if all the work gets left to Frank

Reactions: 6
I wonder how their content would change if YouTube didn’t monotize videos with kids in

I had a look at her companies house, strange now her correspondence address has now changed to chepstow. I am guessing this is her dads address?

Reactions: 1
Genuine question - Does anyone out there think “yummy, chicken lasagne with bbq sauce, this is a recipe I want to try”?

I will eat anything but to me this sounds vile 🤷🏼‍♀️
674013F0-0648-4844-A24C-75F8993E248B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Genuine question - Does anyone out there think “yummy, chicken lasagne with bbq sauce, this is a recipe I want to try”?

View attachment 267033
I’m glad it’s not just me who thought that. The recipe is for bbq pulled pork, I can’t see how well it’s going to work with chicken as a lasagne. Lasagna and bbq shouldn’t mix in my opinion.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 267033
I had never even heard of a chicken lasagne before LJC started cooking it. Wouldn’t it just essentially be an enchilada?😂😂

• Haha
I’ve NEVER heard of putting chicken in a lasagne and I think it sounds horrible 😂

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I think LJC has been "Gleamed". As a previous poster mentioned re: the SJs, Gleam has a family "formula" and I think she's doing it all at once. Family-named channel, oh, must do some cooking, and a bit of decorating (can't believe I am the 479th ambassador for Desenio! What a priviledge!), some sponsored Topshop outfits, some cleaning...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.