Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didnā€™t go on their gifted trip a few years back , only jenson went. They had some excuse about Jessie not going, I reckon he is a bit of a nightmare and hard to control so they didnā€™t take him .

Reactions: 8
They really are the definition of lazy ass parents! Stick their kids on tablets all day, no wonder the 4 year old canā€™t bloody speak! I wonder how long it will be until they prop up the girls in front of a bloody screen. Also did anyone else watch Lucyā€™s tit IG story of the girls synced to a sell out sheeran song!? One of them fell over and she didnā€™t even go to her šŸ˜‚ bleeping shambles!

Reactions: 6
He didnā€™t go on their gifted trip a few years back , only jenson went. They had some excuse about Jessie not going, I reckon he is a bit of a nightmare and hard to control so they didnā€™t take him .
they went to Florida without him is that a joke?? How can you go to Florida and leaveone of the kids at home šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she went to baby gym and let Jessie look after one of the girls?
I used to go to that group as itā€™s in the gymnastics club near where I live. You basically get a mat and you have to sing and interact with your baby through the whole thing and they donā€™t really like it if you let your baby crawl off or anything! Canā€™t really see Jessie managing that?!

Reactions: 8
On Jordan's most recent post where he's dressed up for evening out, a woman has commented that Lucy is lucky to have him šŸ˜‚ wonder what Lucy thinks of that. It's a bit like saying she's punching šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so at least three times this week either Jordan or Lucy have said, 'we will donate ourselves, obviously' for three separate charities/courses i wonder how much they actually donate or if they donate at all!

Reactions: 10
Wtf is happening this morning......
Were back to the minute by minute updates of the kids like she did when Lockdown started šŸ˜­
She must have her creative mojo back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The constant subtitles for Jesse I can't šŸ™ˆ
He really is the only child in her sights isn't he
The others are just accessories to him.....
Its the Jesse show this morning
Dressing the girls in pyjamas about 3 sizes too big rolled up legs and sleeves 5 times cause Jesse is demanding that's what they wear....
I am still dumbfounded that she hasn't got that boy assessed, it's not just a speech delay he has....
How is he gonna survive in school next year and he will be one of the older ones in his class too
That comment that Lucy is lucky to have Jordan really?? He may be easy enough on the eye to some, to me he looks like he is 60 and so ages and sun damaged, not my type, Lucy is a total catfish but can look really pretty with make up (although her face is too puffy now from filler) but I don't think she's punching....im convinced Jordan has a mild learning disability to be honest, it's been mentioned here loads before, I'd say life isn't so easy with him.... I know Lucy isn't an Albert Einstein herself but she's brighter than he is for sure..... What would you even talk to Jordan about, I reckon she spends all her free time in the evening on the phone and doesn't interact with him, he is so dim there is nothing behind those eyes...... And don't get me started on how the kids were conceived. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a couple in my whole life with absolutely zero chemistry or spark between them. They def won't last... Id put my life on it. They will stay together through the hard years while the kids are young then they will separate. They have nothing in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dressing the girls in pyjamas about 3 sizes too big rolled up legs and sleeves 5 times cause Jesse is demanding that's what they wear....
I am still dumbfounded that she hasn't got that boy assessed, it's not just a speech delay he has....
He may be easy enough on the eye to some, to me he looks like he is 60 and so ages and sun damaged, not my type,....im convinced Jordan has a mild learning disability to be honest, it's been mentioned here loads before, I'd say life isn't so easy with him......... What would you even talk to Jordan about, I reckon she spends all her free time in the evening on the phone and doesn't interact with him, he is so dim there is nothing behind those eyes......
The oversized clothes are just ridiculous now, theyā€™re getting bigger and bigger. They were tripping over them again the other day.

Jordan gives me such weird vibes, like the shudders. Heā€™s just so unbelievably thick I canā€™t believe people take him seriously. Or maybe heā€™s just unable to articulate and has a very limited vocabulary. He repeats the same thing over and over without getting any further to the point but the thing is, he seems to think heā€™s got it all sussed; like heā€™s said something really prophetic and ground breaking. ā€œAlways like creative stuff?ā€ And posts something really uninteresting and not creative. He behaves like a 16 year old.

Again with the cooking advice... big chunks of raw onion in a burger is never going to cook. Calling bits of bacon ā€˜bacon medallionsā€™ again. Theyā€™re not what you think they are Jordan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The oversized clothes are just ridiculous now, theyā€™re getting bigger and bigger. They were tripping over them again the other day.

Jordan gives me such weird vibes, like the shudders. Heā€™s just so unbelievably thick I canā€™t believe people take him seriously. Or maybe heā€™s just unable to articulate and has a very limited vocabulary. He repeats the same thing over and over but getting any further to the point but the thing is, he seems to think heā€™s got it all sussed; like heā€™s said something really prophetic and ground breaking. ā€œAlways like creative stuff?ā€ And posts something really uninteresting and not creative. He behaves like a 16 year old.

Again with the cooking advice... big chunks of raw onion in burger is never going to cook. Calling bits of bacon ā€˜bacon medallionsā€™ again. Theyā€™re not what you think they are Jordan.
I cant believe anyone would take Jordan seriously his advice/tips come from such a place of privilege and ignorance to real world for him. I cant imagine him getting on with over men his own age, he seems so child like!

Reactions: 5
I think she took the phrase "you'd look good in a bin bag" a little too seriously
is she holding her favourite twin who has socks to warm her feet while the other twin has barefeet about to be stomped on my Lucy's ugly trainers probably 6 sizes too big

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.