Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Property renovation, is she having a laugh! She wants to focus her energy on actually looking after her kids and not being a lazy parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually prefer their old house to their new one, I remember looking through their insta once and the old house was a much better layout with a nice garden.

Reactions: 7
if they were into property renovation why did they buy a basic standard new build on a busy estate?

Jordan needs an intervention from his management before he triggers some major disordered eating amongst his following, his nutrition knowledge is non existent as what ever he says is nonsense

Reactions: 16
if they were into property renovation why did they buy a basic standard new build on a busy estate?

Jordan needs an intervention from his management before he triggers some major disordered eating amongst his following, his nutrition knowledge is non existent as what ever he says is nonsense
He really needs to stop the nutrition advice. I've watched his stories just twice and it's been dangerous

Reactions: 10
I really can't stand these people with no idea that give out nutrition advice to their thousands of followers - so dangerous

Reactions: 7
I am dying at her IGTV on the topshop jeans OH MY DAYYYYS every bleeping pair looks the exact same and they are meant to be different types and styles of jeans
They are literally so tight bet onto her that they all look the exact same skinny bleeping too tight jeans she is squeezing herself into mom jeans etc that are meant to be baggy ish in areas and they are all stuck to her she is a dose I can't cope with her i am done with that IGTV topshop need to sack her
Lucy your not a size 10 hun wow 12 or 14 at least those jeans aren't meant to be painted on so embarrassing

Reactions: 8
I am dying at her IGTV on the topshop jeans OH MY DAYYYYS every bleeping pair looks the exact same and they are meant to be different types and styles of jeans
They are literally so tight bet onto her that they all look the exact same skinny bleeping too tight jeans she is squeezing herself into mom jeans etc that are meant to be baggy ish in areas and they are all stuck to her she is a dose I can't cope with her i am done with that IGTV topshop need to sack her
Lucy your not a size 10 hun wow 12 or 14 at least those jeans aren't meant to be painted on so embarrassing
What? She said in the comments she’s a 30 waist, which is a size 12...

Reactions: 1
I get that kids go through sleep phases, my youngest is at the mo. But maybe if she'd enforced a bedtime routine for them in the first place... 🤷‍♀️
(she said previously they've just gone with the flow not set bedtimes for them etc)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The Darby sisters don’t conform to regular sizing coz they’re special, they just think up a size in their heads & boom, that’s what they are. Lucy is already teaching the next generation to be the same, we see clothes that the kids are swimming in coz they’re way too big, she see’s the perfect fit 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Darby sisters don’t conform to regular sizing coz they’re special, they just think up a size in their heads & boom, that’s what they are. Lucy is already teaching the next generation to be the same, we see clothes that the kids are swimming in coz they’re way too big, she see’s the perfect fit 🤪
I ageee with what you’re saying. They’re always saying they’re a size s/10 and I just didn’t get it until I did an order from ASOS last week. I ordered everything in my regular size, which is a 12, and had to re order and return everything twice as everything was so over sized! One jumper I have an xs and it’s still baggy! And a coat I have it in a size 4 which is still huge. Obviously not every shop has crazy sizing but ASOS has some crazy sizing brands!

Those shoes 😂😂

Also is she begging for holiday to Florida ? During a worldwide pandemic and a recession ? A holiday to the epicentre of the virus in the US ! Why not ! It’s #gifted

God she really is a dipstick

Reactions: 18
Literally came here to see on the holiday beg again 🤣🤣 is it just me or does anyone else notice how most youtubers share other peoples stories of them watching their videos etc swear never see this from Lucy maybe she doesn’t have much engagement at all, explains why she still hasn’t got her free hol 🤣

Reactions: 4
How old would Jesse of been when he went to Florida? her kids must be super gifted & talented and very advanced for their ages, her two year old twins attending toddler groups aged 2 months and Jesse remember universal so clearly and specifically for a toddler. Jenson will be completing the renovation on the new house single handily next

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.