Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at her companies house, strange now her correspondence address has now changed to chepstow. I am guessing this is her dads address?
Yes someone mentioned its one of his pubs. Lucy had her home Country as England still but Jordans was Wales which seemed unusual, probably some evasion scam

Reactions: 2
Most people have it as their accountants office address. Weird she doesn’t have one?

Reactions: 1
4FD39A19-6092-4B6C-B19D-AE447E3A5239.png

Im probably over analysing but what a weird way to word this.
Surely you don’t ‘try’ calpol, you need calpol 😬🧐

Reactions: 5
Came here to say the same 🤔 trying it for what? I don’t remember Lucy saying she was unwell unless I’ve missed something 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought this too, when did she say she was ill? Unless she’s given it her to send her off to sleep, my dad used to do that to my half sister (I don’t condone it obviously, this was like the 90’s).

Reactions: 4
Came here to say the same 🤔 trying it for what? I don’t remember Lucy saying she was unwell unless I’ve missed something 🤷🏼‍♀️
And how have they not had it yet?! I thought everyone gave it before immunisations at least!

Reactions: 4
Also have they tried sleep training the twins and getting them into a routine? I mean a proper routine, not that version of a routine that she posts constantly... it just feels like they’re constantly up at all hours and Lucy just moans instead of trying something to fix it.

I’m not suggesting crying it out either, I just mean she could do bath, book, bed and then soothe them, walk away, come back if they cry, soothe them (without picking up) walk away and so on...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And how have they not had it yet?! I thought everyone gave it before immunisations at least!
Probably not with covid, my local doctors clinic still isn’t doing them. Pretty sure I remember Lucy posting ages ago possibly pre lockdown about the girls having their first set, if they were under 2 months old then they wouldn’t of been able to have calpol

Probably not with covid, my local doctors clinic still isn’t doing them. Pretty sure I remember Lucy posting ages ago possibly pre lockdown about the girls having their first set, if they were under 2 months old then they wouldn’t of been able to have calpol
They went for their second ones because Jordan took them while Lucy sat in the car

Reactions: 2
Is he seriously trying to imply this is an advert when it’s quite clearly a screen shot of their webpage. Is he that bleeping stupid or am I reading it wrong? Either he’s not getting ads or he’d have screen shot them or he’s not even trying to hide that he’s begging for the exact £2,000 watch he wants. I find it quite sickening either way. They have no shame!

7D569B0E-1411-40D8-B18D-054F36CF030E.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I really hope she didn’t mean she was just giving her calpol to make her sleep! Although it wouldn’t shock me with lazy Lucy

Reactions: 6
It gets me how unaware she is, it’s like she’s totally lost with the whole concept of looking after the babies.
One thing that stands out to me is that quite often they’ll put the twins down to sleep, one or both will sleep for about half an hour and then wake up, that’s because they’re overtired and their brain is basically treating their sleep as a power nap.
She doesn’t seem to realise that although the twins don’t seem tired and like they need sleep, they actually do and because she misses that they end up being over stimulated at what should be their bed time and then their brains release chemicals to give them a “second wind” and that’s why they end up staying awake past 9pm and only having a half hour sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe the baby was teething?! The sleep thing is so odd I could understand if it was Few bad nights of one of the babies not going back to sleep but everyday she posts that they didn’t want to nap or that one woke up at 9pm.
I know it’s hard to get one baby to sleep never mind two but if you go off her instargam they seem never ever sleep!

Last edited:
She’s not helping herself by bringing the baby downstairs, where the older boys and playing about and being noisy, has she lost all common sense?! 🤦‍♀️ Don’t see why you would get your phone out and video it either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.