Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for Jenson to learn the difference between your/you're and to and too at school so he can teach his parents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Find it really telling that the close up of Jensons face is black and white rather than colour like all the others....hiding something?

Reactions: 4
it sounds more like all of the sisters had planned to go out and Lucy brought Jenson along, rather than mother son time. Surely as 2 of the other sisters have kids its a bit weird from them to just go out for nephew

Reactions: 4
7B007F05-B4BF-479E-B7B7-C1CAD1CCCF4B.png
That woman will do anything for a few gram likes. Wants to take a cute matching picture with the girlies. But needs to roll the sleeves a million times to make it ‘fit’
Ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a cheapskate when it comes to buying her children clothes that actually fit 🙄 but when it comes to buying herself she doesn’t care what the price is. Lazy, selfish parent in my eyes 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 264741That woman will do anything for a few gram likes. Wants to take a cute matching picture with the girlies. But needs to roll the sleeves a million times to make it ‘fit’
Ffs
Surely the rolled up sleeves make the outfit heavier for the girls? I was a small baby but I've never seen any pics where my clothes have been rolled like this with the exception of my school cardie when I first started school because I was so small then and my mum struggled to find things small enough. It looks ridiculous just buy clothes that git better! Poor girlie's

Reactions: 5
54632F82-CC27-436F-93FF-63D86E060912.png

‘I’ve mentioned it loads of times because I use it all the time’ I’ve literally only heard her mention it once which was for the first #ad she did 😴🙈

Reactions: 8
What a prick. Actually felt really sorry for Jesse. Someone commented it was just cruel & he clicked Like!!
I was just saying on another thread how I despise ‘prank’ creators. It’s generally either abusive or gas lighting dressed up as ‘funny’. That poor kid is seeing his Dad really hurt and doesn’t know what to do. That’s not funny to me at all! It’s like the lowest form of ‘comedy’ for idiots to me.

4134EE91-2EE4-4301-82AF-A588E764832A.png

Absolute state of that oven!!!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Going back a couple of pages, I think Lucy sees herself as the next SacconeJoly. Not only on the beg for an Orlando holiday 🙄 but all this family channel bs too. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1
I was just saying on another thread how I despise ‘prank’ creators. It’s generally either abusive or gas lighting dressed up as ‘funny’. That poor kid is seeing his Dad really hurt and doesn’t know what to do. That’s not funny to me at all! It’s like the lowest form of ‘comedy’ for idiots to me.

View attachment 265589
Absolute state of that oven!!!! 😱
Drizzled on a bit of what? What is it supposed to be?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.