Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not helping herself by bringing the baby downstairs, where the older boys and playing about and being noisy, has she lost all common sense?! 🤦‍♀️ Don’t see why you would get your phone out and video it either.
Exactly i could kind of understand if it was her first baby but she’s had two before she must know how to get a baby into a good sleep pattern. Everyone with a baby that wakes must google it, it all says the same thing make sure the room is dark, make sure they have the right amount of sleep through the day (if can!), make sure fed etc etc!! She must be worn out if they wake up like that every night!

Reactions: 5
She’s not helping herself by bringing the baby downstairs, where the older boys and playing about and being noisy, has she lost all common sense?! 🤦‍♀️ Don’t see why you would get your phone out and video it either.
maybe it’s so she doesn’t wake rosabella up as usually if one twin wakes up the other one does too 🤣

Reactions: 2
maybe it’s so she doesn’t wake rosabella up as usually if one twin wakes up the other one does too 🤣
Yeah but surely you’d take her somewhere quiet, like her bedroom or the spare one. Not downstairs where it was noisy and the boys still up.

I do think the twins are suffering with lack of sleep. Lucy and Jordan are constantly complaining about their disturbed sleep, but do they ever realise that the twins aren’t having a decent sleep either? I’d love to message her with some articles on sleep and how to help babies have better quality sleep, but she would probably label me a troll and block me.

Reactions: 7
I do think the twins are suffering with lack of sleep. Lucy and Jordan are constantly complaining about their disturbed sleep, but do they ever realise that the twins aren’t having a decent sleep either? I’d love to message her with some articles on sleep and how to help babies have better quality sleep, but she would probably label me a troll and block me.
This is her problem though, she takes advice as criticism.
Like others have mentioned a quick google would give advice and she doesn’t seem to follow any of it. I know all babies are different but when she hasn’t even put the effort in they can’t really be blamed. She’s pushing it though because she is creating some seriously bad sleep habits!
my baby is 4 months and I will sometimes have to go upstairs 6,7,8 times to put her dummy back in, or lay on the bed while she’s in her crib until she settles but I will not get her back up!

• Heart
This is her problem though, she takes advice as criticism.
Like others have mentioned a quick google would give advice and she doesn’t seem to follow any of it. I know all babies are different but when she hasn’t even put the effort in they can’t really be blamed. She’s pushing it though because she is creating some seriously bad sleep habits!
my baby is 4 months and I will sometimes have to go upstairs 6,7,8 times to put her dummy back in, or lay on the bed while she’s in her crib until she settles but I will not get her back up!
Yeah exactly, if she did some quick research into sleep and babies she would soon realise she is making the situation harder and she’s creating bad habits that are going to be harder to break. You can start sleep training from 12 weeks and the closer you start it to that age the easier it is and when I say sleep training, I just mean what you’re doing, getting them into a good routine and not removing them from the cot every time they wake up. I just think she lacks common sense sometimes, she complains about stuff, but doesn’t try to fix it.

She is probably feeling fed up because they haven't had a free holiday this year... Or is it because Channel Pimp, erm, Channel Mum telling them all to talk about mental health....

Reactions: 8
She is probably feeling fed up because they haven't had a free holiday this year... Or is it because Channel Pimp, erm, Channel Mum telling them all to talk about mental health....
I think this is what bothers me so much sometimes about “influencers”. I get that everyone has down days no matter what their situation, but the way some of the influencers moan about stuff is so insensitive. Like moaning about the babies and the lack of sleep ect, she doesn’t work and neither does Jordan, she should try having babies that don’t sleep and having to work as well... or when she moans about how they haven’t had a holiday, even though they went to France with the family...or she moans about how busy she is and how much work she has to do, when there are two of them at home who don’t work.

Reactions: 17
I think this is what bothers me so much sometimes about “influencers”. I get that everyone has down days no matter what their situation, but the way some of the influencers moan about stuff is so insensitive. Like moaning about the babies and the lack of sleep ect, she doesn’t work and neither does Jordan, she should try having babies that don’t sleep and having to work as well... or when she moans about how they haven’t had a holiday, even though they went to France with the family...or she moans about how busy she is and how much work she has to do, when there are two of them at home who don’t work.
Exactly this!
This is why I struggle to feel sorry for her. She’s so privileged

Exactly this!
This is why I struggle to feel sorry for her. She’s so privileged
She is very privileged and she doesn’t even seem to realise it. I guess that’s the sad thing about being in that industry and being an “influencer”, you just get greedier and greedier and more self absorbed because you’re so engrossed in social media you can only see what you haven’t got, not what you have got.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny how when they don’t get a good nights sleep she’s quick to cancel Jenson’s motorcross, but good boy Jesse still gets to go to pony club! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Has she mentioned what sort of hours he’s doing at nursery/preschool? I only wondered as he seems to still be out with them a lot recently!

bleeping hell his screeching on her stories! Her house must be absolutely manic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we reckon he’s getting a hair transplant?
If he is there’s won’t be anymore babies soon. The drugs he’d have to take would make it a no-no... or at least against the majority of the medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.