Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the only time she would give a book to her children because it’s free 😠 maybe if she gave them more books and free iPad/Xbox time and actually took the time to sit down and read with him instead of being glued to her phone maybe GBJs speech would be better 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. How many times do you think the boys have been put to bed with a story? Bet it never happens.

Reactions: 2
I know we’re not heartless and we all know children develop differently, and I think everyone’s comments on GBJ and his speech comes more from concern than malice, so it’s obviously touchy for her if she’s blocking people that offer advice.
Having said that, I was watching a home video of me at 2 years and a month old when my sibling was born, in hospital, and I’m mouthing off about how I don’t like them haha but my sentences are clear and my speech is conversational. I’m nearly 2 years younger than GBJ in the video. I feel sorry for him. Lazy, lazy parenting.
It’s so hard not to compare him to other influencers children as well, obviously I know kids develop at different stages, but he’s so behind every other 4 year old you see/hear. She chooses to put her children online, she needs to accept that she’s going to receive criticism and concern

Reactions: 4
I don’t comment on this thread because I actually like her content 🤣 but I do have a nosey on here lol having said that, my 2 1/2 year old was referred for speech therapy and a hearing test but she can speak better than GBJ, I dont understand why she made it a taboo subject, children learn differently granted, but to get a bit of help in area’s isn’t a sign of weakness so I don’t understand what she gets rude when people ask about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t comment on this thread because I actually like her content 🤣 but I do have a nosey on here lol having said that, my 2 1/2 year old was referred for speech therapy and a hearing test but she can speak better than GBJ, I dont understand why she made it a taboo subject, children learn differently granted, but to get a bit of help in area’s isn’t a sign of weakness so I don’t understand what she gets rude when people ask about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this! I don’t think anyone has ever been nasty about it, I think it’s just genuine concern for Jesse. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting help when needed, plenty of children need help in different areas don’t they? She’s just so defensive and rude!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, if someone had said to me that they were concerned something about my child, I would step back and look at it and look into what they said. And then thank them for their concern. I would never ever be horrible about a child, that’s not me, I’m genuinely concerned about him. I hope she isn’t lying and the HV has said he will catch up, just upsets me to think of him at school and no one being able to understand him. God forbid he would be bullied or similar and she has done zero to help.

Reactions: 5
I think she is extremely rude dismissing the fact he has a speech problem personally... let alone calling other people rude for calling it out!

Does an ad on a book and you can hear the Xbox on in the background 🙄
Also the way she cuts off as jenson is about to say what he’s doing

Reactions: 3
If he started talking at 2 and he is now 4 (almost) his language and development is pretty poor. Now is the time she addresses it.
I know every child is different but he is about two years behind in speech.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she said Jesse’s doing really well!! I can’t understand one thing he says!!
View attachment 157440
Waiting to be blocked...

Just realised I said is offensive meant to put isn’t 🙈

She answered you, I really doubt people enjoy so many routines, I understand the odd few but it’s basically every single video
Howling at this - I hope it's offensive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww she took down the story with the question box ☹ I was gonna ask when her next cooking lesson is because I’ve got my tuna and yoghurt ready for the slow cooker xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a load of lies this is! Tell me one person that can actually understand what GBJ is saying other than Lucy? How can she be in so much denial about his speech? It make me feel so sad for him
he's doing so so well now? are we even talking about the shame child here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he's doing so so well now? are we even talking about the shame child here?
Literally this!! She has to translate everything he says! She can’t really think he’s fine? Unless she’s so in tune with his made up language that she forgets not a single soul including jenson and her husband can understand GBJ?

Also...
Jordan’s tiktok I cant ...whyyy would you post that of her ha doesn’t match the look she gives off on her own insta

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.