Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's lost the plot. This is what happens when you try to be something you're not. It goes horribly wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god I’m dying
What’s with that side to side movement she was doing it was a massive cringe fest and then outfits are disgusting
Frumpy and did nothing for her new body shape

Reactions: 3
holy hell that was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. None of those dresses were nice, and didn't suit at all. She just look possessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How sad is it that she has to cook and blend up the veg for the girls the day before and do enough to freeze because she doesn’t actually have veg on a regular enough basis to just let the girls have some mashed up of whatever veg they’re all eating for tea. ALL your kids need veg in their diets Lucy, not just the babies.

Reactions: 13
That video was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen

so bizarre wtf, the dresses, the shoes, the face, the music

horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she side stepping on the dress video? Her grinning while taking a video of herself is Quite off putting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Already having 2 kids she should know that you shouldn’t start weaning until your baby can sit up alone completely unaided. The girls can’t do that, they’re in bouncers all day long. twit

Reactions: 5
Just going to touch on Jess 'good boy' Carter's speech. I'm am early years teacher and have referred children with better speech (but still poor) than him to S&L therapists with the full support of their parents obviously. It shouldn't be seen as embarrassing, all children do develop at different ages and stages. But is Jesse now 4? The sooner the help is in place the better than chance for the child to develop their speech. I don't for a second believe her when she says her HV is happy with his speech.

Reactions: 19
Just going to touch on Jess 'good boy' Carter's speech. I'm am early years teacher and have referred children with better speech (but still poor) than him to S&L therapists with the full support of their parents obviously. It shouldn't be seen as embarrassing, all children do develop at different ages and stages. But is Jesse now 4? The sooner the help is in place the better than chance for the child to develop their speech. I don't for a second believe her when she says her HV is happy with his speech.
It’s good to have your input as an early years teacher. There’s so much concern for him on this thread & I really feel sorry for him. I can’t believe his HV & preschool/nursery are completely happy with his speech either.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think she needs to stick to dressing in basics, she tried to be a bit more fashion forward and it looks really awkward on her. There’s nothing wrong with sticking to basics if a) you have no clue what to wear and you’re digging for content and b) you’re not leaving the bleeping house anyway 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s good to have your input as an early years teacher. There’s so much concern for him on this thread & I really feel sorry for him. I can’t believe his HV & preschool/nursery are completely happy with his speech either.
The thing is, unless the parents give their consent to the nursery/preschool he is at, they technically can not get S&L involved. All HV's are different but in terms of nursery preparation for primary school he is behind. Some parents see it as a failure on their part, or they just can't admit that their child needs a little support. I've sadly seen it a few times in the past couple of years. It really is nothing to be ashamed about and the earlier something is put in place the better for the child. I could go on and on, even about my own experience that I've spoken about on another thread.

Reactions: 3
The videos (Ads obviously!) she’s posted this morning with his speech are just so sad. I could understand when he talked about the animals, but only just. So flipping sad.

Reactions: 6
I find it strange how she hasn't mentioned Father's Day or has put up a Father's Day post yet for Jordan ... (Lucy Hun times a ticking)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.