Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up 👐 I did miss it then, I swear I watched her stories yesterday about four times 😆.
😅😂, I don’t think she posted anything about it on her stories, which is a bit strange really she could’ve posted some old photos from their childhood or something.

I’m calling big party in Elles new garden or private party in one of their Dads pubs? X

Reactions: 5
😅😂, I don’t think she posted anything about it on her stories, which is a bit strange really she could’ve posted some old photos from their childhood or something.
Ah right was it a grid post then? That's probably why I missed it. Oops. I wasn't going to say anything to begin with 🤭.

Edited to add - just looked at her grid. I did see the picture but only read the top of the post. It just seemed like a normal sister post from the photo, not a specific Katie one.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I saw a while ago someone put that Lucy gave away some free stuff which she was trying to sell but gave them to a mum whose son was in hospice care.

I am guessing thats what she is hinting at with this post.
I know she means well, but does she really need to say someone going through a hard time?
I think anyone going through the loss of a child is going through more than a hard time.

I wish there was a law in placw to state all gifted stuff needs to be donated. Why should influencers profit from selling stuff they have been given for free and paid to advertise it?

Reactions: 9
Must admit quite fancy Jordan when he was younger and had abit more weight on him (picture in his stories) 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Once Emily has this new baby Lucy will be a nightmare. Emily has a bugaboo, she’s got a lovely home that frank has done lots of work on, she absolutely dotes on Sonny and seems to do a lot with him, does lots of baking and runs her own business.. she’s got a real mother/‘woman of the house but also successful business woman’ type of vibe that LJC fails miserably at acting to be. With her slow cooker dinners and her reading eggs and routine videos! Her comment when Emily announced the baby was ‘3 carter boys and 3 carter girls!’ Well done Lucy now we know how many of each gender including your brood but would a simple congratulations that didn’t involve anything to do with yourself been sufficient? Now she’s gifting the girls clothes to her, which I’m sure will lead to a million photos once the child is born of ‘remember my rooty tooty toot roo rosie bell bells in this! -I think India wore it too but can’t remember because I was gazing at Rooty the entire time.’ God she’s annoying. I actually think Frank and Emily probably eye roll at the pair of them on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to think Lucy was attractive but she really isn’t at all without make up! She really looks like her twin sisters!
I see her twin sisters ( one more than the other) now and then and I have to say IRLthey are so pretty, very natural looking, just really nice.

Reactions: 3
Once Emily has this new baby Lucy will be a nightmare. Emily has a bugaboo, she’s got a lovely home that frank has done lots of work on, she absolutely dotes on Sonny and seems to do a lot with him, does lots of baking and runs her own business.. she’s got a real mother/‘woman of the house but also successful business woman’ type of vibe that LJC fails miserably at acting to be. With her slow cooker dinners and her reading eggs and routine videos! Her comment when Emily announced the baby was ‘3 carter boys and 3 carter girls!’ Well done Lucy now we know how many of each gender including your brood but would a simple congratulations that didn’t involve anything to do with yourself been sufficient? Now she’s gifting the girls clothes to her, which I’m sure will lead to a million photos once the child is born of ‘remember my rooty tooty toot roo rosie bell bells in this! -I think India wore it too but can’t remember because I was gazing at Rooty the entire time.’ God she’s annoying. I actually think Frank and Emily probably eye roll at the pair of them on the daily
. I was thinking does Emily ever get annoyed at them for getting frank to do everything as she has got a baby herself and a business to run herself

Reactions: 2
. I was thinking does Emily ever get annoyed at them for getting frank to do everything as she has got a baby herself and a business to run herself
I hope Elle and Lucy pay Emily and Frank for their services at the proper rates

Reactions: 3
I may be reading too much into this but I swear Lucy is channelling Gemma Louise Miles in that Zara haul. A few things she said, her voice changed it could have been Gemma speaking. But she then switched back to Emily Norris, with a hint of old qvc Lucy...I thought she tried to steer away from qvc Lucy too. I also commented a few days ago that Gemma is such a dark orange she'll be the colour of burnt sienna soon.. Lucy described her red trousers as being burnt sienna. Since when did Lucy start using different words?... been reading the ole tattle Lucy?? 👀👀 may not be anything in it but I'm not convinced. I remember hers and Jordans reactions after they were spoken about on here, super salty and sneering. Anything that's mentioned on here she takes note of, I'm convinced!

Reactions: 7
I agree I think she low key is v jealous of Emily she’s the only one that seems relatable and hasn’t sold her soul
They’ve got them lock and key with frank doing all the DIY and Emily doing their beauty without them their lost 😂

Hope this hair by fiona isn’t being taken for a ride she did Elle’s hair the other day Lucy now I’d have thought any hair stylist doesn’t need to do free stuff for an ad right now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.