Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to be insufferable tomorrow, acting like she is only one to celebrate a birthday in lockdown

Reactions: 2
His voice goes right through me like nails on a chalk board, why is it so high pitched and squeeky?
Honestly these Instabeggers freeloading husbands are the biggest turn offs ever. Not one of them comes across as masculine, intelligent or interesting. Just limp fish.

She is going to be insufferable tomorrow, acting like she is only one to celebrate a birthday in lockdown
She'll need to out do Kate Murnane who recently had her birthday!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she ever got round to employing that PA she wanted, as she desperately needs somebody to teach her how to spell and formulate basic sentences

Does Lucy have some issue with accepting and recognising reality?

20s decade for family ? surely your 0-teens would of mostly been family anyway.
21 flying around world then had to give it up at 23, i thought she lasted less than 1 year as cabin crew and it was probably basic short haul she never talks about experiences different cultures or surroundings
Jenson arrived at the age of 23 ! i thought babies arrived at 9 months hun?
I started my youtube....... when i realised i could jump on my sisters hype and get inundated with freebies
& the girls joined us when this year. Is this Wiltshire speak? Lucy your girls were born before Christmas which makes it last year
I have loved every second well arent you a saint, despite openly speaking about how you hated cabin crew, suffered PND after Jenson, struggled returning to work after Jenson suffered with bad morning sickness for all 3 pregnancies and did you love watching your sisters loose their Mum too?
I feel truly blessed to have my family around me and will gladly break all social distance rules to see them

I want my 30s to be about building some solid foundations. I take it this is code for weekly routine videos.
I have my first brand launching later this year and it's something i truly believe in. It' something common with influencers and easy money.
Im brainstorming & planning for my second brand launch. I'm looking to steal others ideas or someone to approach me with concept.
As well as my children, this is what i want to focus on for the next decade.
Sorry Jordan your not relevant in the next decade

6329403233.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she ever got round to employing that PA she wanted, as she desperately needs somebody to teach her how to spell and formulate basic sentences

21 flying around world then had to give it up at 23, i thought she lasted less than 1 year as cabin crew and it was probably basic short haul she never talks about experiences different cultures or surroundings
I started my youtube....... when i realised i could jump on my sisters hype and get inundated with freebies
& the girls joined us when this year. Is this Wiltshire speak? Lucy your girls were born before Christmas which makes it last year
I have loved every second well arent you a saint, despite openly speaking about how you hated cabin crew, suffered PND after Jenson, struggled returning to work after Jenson suffered with bad morning sickness for all 3 pregnancies and did you love watching your sisters loose their Mum too?
I feel truly blessed to have my family around me and will gladly break all social distance rules to see them

I want my 30s to be about building some solid foundations. I take it this is code for weekly routine videos.
I have my first brand launching later this year and it's something i truly believe in. It' something common with influencers and easy money.
Im brainstorming & planning for my second brand launch. I'm looking to steal others ideas or someone to approach me with concept.

View attachment 164192
It shows how self centered she is 17 mentions of my/I only 2 we/us, so much for the decade of family its all me me me, poor Jordan he is just a sperm donor, childminder, handyman who gets ridiculed by his dim mean girl wife daily.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 164192
Please don't just assume everyone from Wiltshire can't write or speak correctly... Rude

• Heart
The hat really um accentuates her ears
Oh wow she looks terrible in them photos
Im sorry but she really does
No fat shaming etc
But she is not dressing for her new body shape but still dressing for the body before the twins
She has really lost her spark
I think it’s all gone downhill
It was fun and exciting being pregnant and then when they were tiny it was all amazing but now it’s not fun
From a viewer looking in it doesn’t look fun
I feel a tad sorry for her

Reactions: 8
'Swipe up to shop now on Icelands'......Icelands what? Oh you mean Iceland, the company paying you to advertise them, the company who at the very least probably expect you to get their name right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her punctuation is awful on that birthday post she’s put up. It sounds like she started her channel after the girls were born the way she’s phrased it. Ever heard of commas/ proof reading Lucy?

Must be early because I thought this was really sweet
I always find her posts about Katie so condescending. I know she means well maybe it’s just her... Elle always speaks very genuine about her but Lucy it always seems to have this edge of advantage on her part

Reactions: 12
I always knew her sheep were dimwit (sorry ex-sheepies, at least you saw the gap in the fence😂) but surely this is a joke...!? Who decides to consult the Internet when deciding if the weather is shorts or trousers appropriate?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always find her posts about Katie so condescending. I know she means well maybe it’s just her... Elle always speaks very genuine about her but Lucy it always seems to have this edge of advantage on her part
"furlonged" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me that finds it really cringey how she calls her friends ‘my darling friend’, it just sounds a bit weird. More like something you would say as a joke or a funny nickname.

Reactions: 6
Please don't just assume everyone from Wiltshire can't write or speak correctly... Rude
I don’t think they meant it that way, I read it as in unless it’s locale slang in wiltshire, like in Newcastle how some people say mirrow instead of mirror and it’s just a Newcastle thing. Idk maybe they did mean to offend but I didn’t read it that way 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they meant it that way, I read it as in unless it’s locale slang in wiltshire, like in Newcastle how some people say mirrow instead of mirror and it’s just a Newcastle thing. Idk maybe they did mean to offend but I didn’t read it that way 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
That's the way i interpreted it too, like people from Leeds tend to remove the from sentences

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.