Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thou
I just don’t understand how they can afford this price bracket if it is one of these 🤔
there are a few around for around 700k that woukd fit and have been sold, I guess we will find out. Maybe they have remortgaged the bungalow, going to rent it and bought the new place?

Yeah I just don't get how they would have the funds to go in and buy a new one without selling the current one. It's so random as she's barely got any content out of the current home!!

Reactions: 2
I find it weird she hasn’t shown any of the house except the kitchen. Showed the house at the beginning and the progress on you tube and insta. Then nothing. I think they have been making money from the rentals and that’s why she isn’t as into social media now

Reactions: 3
Yeah I just don't get how they would have the funds to go in and buy a new one without selling the current one. It's so random as she's barely got any content out of the current home!!
They must have a cash lump sum somewhere along the lines but If they spent £400k on their house as it’s now worth £600k, they don’t need to sell it to release the capital. They’re leveraging their properties.
Their properties are paying for themselves in rent and meanwhile they’re rising in value. So they may have a huge mortgage but it’s completely covered plus they have the assets that are worth more than is borrowed to borrow against further.
They would come unstuck if house prices fell or all their mortgage rates increased above the rental income but otherwise they are a safe investment for any bank.

It’s the old money comes to money, if you have a bit of cash or own your house outright you can do it. That’s why all these retirees own a load of buy to lets and snap up all the cheap property.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if they rent it and then Elle buys it when she inevitably moves back to the UK, although of course it depends on what Lucy gets now, Ell can’t have her being better than she is.

Reactions: 1
Have we ever seen upstairs, is it still only a 3 bed or did they add more bedrooms/bathrooms?
If I remember rightly it’s 5 bedrooms. As in her first blog about renovations I remember her saying the girls will share but there will be a spare bedroom for when they are older if they don’t want to share anymore. This was before any work had started though so it may have changed.

If you could afford to stay in your dream home, you would!
They couldn’t afford to finish upstairs, hence the reason it was never flaunted!
They borrowed a sh*t load of money, then were unable to keep up the payments!
To think Lippy Lucy had the bloody cheek to give me financial advice on her racist sister’s tattle…..she should have been checking her own finances!
The property they bought to rent out is locked in with his brother, they found a dodgy broker and milked it! Let’s not forget the dodgy company they opened, “Carters and Swift” 😆😆😆🤪Another failure!
They’ve come unstuck big time, paying the price for supporting a racist bigot!🤪🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
Looking at proposed floor plans, i never realised the house was so big, with that many bathrooms and even rooms downstairs. Do we actually think they completed them all and fully furnished them. It seems odd they would only ever show kitchen/living room.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No way were all those rooms/bathrooms fully renovated.
20 weeks ago Lucy said only kitchen and playroom were 'done' and planned to focus on rest in 2024. If they were all done by now there is no way she wouldn't resist sharing, they are materialistic bragging people who cant help it, if she had 5 bathrooms fitted she'd be telling us. It doesnt make sense, i wonder if they run out of money mid-renovation or it was more effort than they originally planned, maybe planned for more gifted stuff which they haven't got. Why stop mid renovation and spend so much time, money and energy on plans, they even revised the original plans to be more extravagant to then move on. I'd guess either money issues or neighbour problem. One of the neighbours disputed the original plan

Reactions: 5
Just how many properties is there, Jordan has all sorts of pp submissions, including conversion of a residential building into 5 flats and one other property very close to where they currently live so I'm guessing that's where they are moving.

Do you have to own the property to go for planning permission? If the common one is the new house, the plans went in early March so must of bought a while ago, only two bed currently, so cant see them living there while renovation plans are ongoing.

Just how many properties is there, Jordan has all sorts of pp submissions, including conversion of a residential building into 5 flats and one other property very close to where they currently live so I'm guessing that's where they are moving.
Just went and looked, yes I’m assuming the cottage is where they are going but it’s tiny? So that makes me think maybe not and that is just another rental? Even with conversion it will only be a 3 bed.
---
Do you have to own the property to go for planning permission? If the common one is the new house, the plans went in early March so must of bought a while ago, only two bed currently, so cant see them living there while renovation plans are ongoing.
We crossed paths😂 agree 100%. Jordans parents have money. Elle and conman may have put money into Property? Emily and Frank too? Who knows. Jordan does work hard though so In Fairness he deserves to do well and while he does that Lucy is home alone looking after the kids. I just find it bizarre how it’s all so quick and no explanation about their home now, have they sold it? Renting it out? Considering they made vlogs about it you would think they’d say. That’s why it sounds really dodgy.. why not sit down nd say surprise, we are moving. We’ve sold/are renting out our house as this came up and we’ve taken the chance to do it again. I hope someone asks for an empty house tour of the one they are leaving.
---

Last edited:
don’t forget she had her 4 kids cooped up in that tiny caravan in a freezing winter for a year with the excuse of ‘we are building our forever home’

The location fits but it's certainly not Lucy's definition of 'moving up the property ladder' but if their current home is a 5 bed 5 bath property, you'd think moving up ladder would be bigger, more space, inside and out.
Maybe they have decided to cut losses with existing house, sell privately to someone who has funds to complete renovation fully.

The location fits but it's certainly not Lucy's definition of 'moving up the property ladder' but if their current home is a 5 bed 5 bath property, you'd think moving up ladder would be bigger, more space, inside and out.
Maybe they have decided to cut losses with existing house, sell privately to someone who has funds to complete renovation fully.
We will see. This is closer to the centre of the village but it’s a tiny village anyway so doesn’t make much difference.
---
They’ve got three properties on their accounts ( not their bungalow)! That they rent out, all three have charges against them ( mortgages) as they are buy to lets.
Actually checked this, they sold the cottage in BG. Made 60k profit before tax/cost of Reno/wages etc.
---
Also interesting on companies house on JMMC properties one house has been sold so mortgage paid off but looks like two others have been paid off in full too.
---
Or maybe just remortgaged

Last edited:
I get buying doer uppers and renovating them can be a great little money maker and in that way, they are wise to invest. What I don't understand is , why would you live in a crappy caravan, do up a house to make it "your dream home" to move out a year later with 4 young kids! They are being uprooted for the 4th time (if you include the caravan ) in as many years, seems like a whole load of hassle unnecessarily if you ask me. At their age and with the amount of little kids they have, surely they would want to settle in a forever home by now? Almost as mad as her sister bringing the kids to a country with a high rate of school shootings, away from all their family and cousins, putting the poor doggies through an ordeal, all so she can take pictures of yellow buses!

Does Frank have any involvement in the property stuff, or just provide free labour? FEC (Frank E Carter) used to be his business but looks to have been transfered over to Jordan.