Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would hope she would be pushing for some help and not ignoring it!
I think it’s tricky because if she shares nothing people can assume it’s being ignored or they’re ashamed but if she does share it can be seen as exploitation and invasion of privacy. You see it with loads of influencers. And most of the do the latter for likes.
I think she features him less now because something is going on which would imply they’re aware of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m sure if there is something the school has picked it up and tbh I don’t expect her to say anything and it’s right she pulls back showing him ( and I wish all the kids) on SM. I find her incredibly boring but if she stuck to fashion/hair/home she would get enough views without the need to put her kids online.

Reactions: 2
I hope Jessie gets as much attention, one on one time and support from his parents as Jenson and his football seem to get

Reactions: 8
No offense in this question but has Jesse got some kind of additional needs?
This is going to sound absolutely awful, so please forgive me. But he does have a certain look to him that would suggest he has additional needs, possibly GDD. I grew up with a kid who had it and Jesse reminds me so much of him.

Reactions: 5
This is going to sound absolutely awful, so please forgive me. But he does have a certain look to him that would suggest he has additional needs, possibly GDD. I grew up with a kid who had it and Jesse reminds me so much of him.
That’s exactly what I was thinking too

That’s exactly what I was thinking too
Me too but I hadn’t liked to say. In some pics he appears to have low, prominent ears, a high forehead, down sloping eyes and short chin which physical indicators of some syndromes but, on the other hand, he has similar features to both his parents so it could just be an akward stage.

Reactions: 1
I would absolutely love to see pics of that house! They only show the downstairs living area so wonder what the rest looks like

Reactions: 9
Was this always the plan for this house? Do it up and then move almost straightaway.

She says in a comment it's a massive move up property ladder.
No record of 11a been for sale or rented recently, not sure how to check air b n b but unsure if there would be demand locally.

She says in a comment it's a massive move up property ladder.
No record of 11a been for sale or rented recently, not sure how to check air b n b but unsure if there would be demand locally.
I'm not being deliberately facetious but that house was big and had its own grounds...I don't really see what could potentially be a move up the property ladder? 🤔 Her influencing careers fell off and Jordan works at the quarry with his dad so I don't exactly think they can afford a footballers mansion which could be the only possible "upwards move"? Yeah she's done a few property renos but interest rates and building materials are at an all time high 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I think she's doing a Beggy lamb in trying to make it look like a forced sale is a wanted/planned sale.

Reactions: 5