Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
' we are moving up the property ladder & making key investments for the kids future. Our next move is massively beneficial for the kids as lots more for them to do there & we don’t intend to move from there for 5/6 years 💕 '

I wonder if they will be changing schools too

Reactions: 2
I can't believe they're moving/doing up another house already! Intrigued to see where they're moving to.

Reactions: 4
So it's a money making tactic all along or now influencer work is drying up is this way to generate big money or maybe junior footballer sensation Jenson is already on big money.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for whoever buys it. Id say all the work was done on the cheap and cracks will literally start appearing very soon.
House accross from me was similar basically rebuilt from ground up. He did it all himself and used the cheapest options.
The drive is unuseable as it wasnt levelled properly and is full of weeds.
The new people have a company out every 2 weeks or so to try fix the damps issues throughout the house.
Just because its looks all shiny and bright is no reason to skimp on a good survey.

Reactions: 13
How are they moving in at the end of this week if they haven't even sold the current house then??!

They could go corsham/melksham areas, I’m guessing more Melksham if the kids do t change school. Emily and Frank live in Corsham in an older house probably 1930/40s which is nice. There are a few in Melksham that are big older houses but wouldn’t suit being modern. There are a few big places out towards Alcock too. Depends on budget. I know quite a few builders who Have done this, buy, reno, sell for profit and so on, end up with a really nice house and very little mortgage. Jordan is a grafter though so good luck to them.
---
How are they moving in at the end of this week if they haven't even sold the current house then??!
Sometimes Esate agents quietly market houses. They have buyers waiting or it may be a private sale. Maybe even renting it out? Who knows.

so they're renovating another clapped out place but starting after their American "road trip"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd love to have a nosey at their accounts, see how much of all the rental properties are mortgaged for.
If things are going so well, why was the summer trip last summer so budget and why constant begging for free holidays/wardrobes.
I wonder if the plan is still to buy a property in Spain and travel to Australia for a few months.

I wonder if they’ll pay capital gains on this sale? That’ll take a massive chunk of profits.

TBF it’s not a bad business plan or lifestyle if you can do it. Rental properties to give an income and then a big pay day every few years with reinvestment but it’s not what it used to be with having to pay tax all over the place. Definitely not a clear road to riches and a lot of upheaval when you have 4 kids!

They’ve got three properties on their accounts ( not their bungalow)! That they rent out, all three have charges against them ( mortgages) as they are buy to lets.

I think they are moving to a property backed on to land/field so they don’t have anyone over looking. I’ve noticed the house they have now shows the neighbours homes can see right into theirs which would annoy me!

There are a few it could be, between where they are and corsham/lacock/melksham and BG. I just wonder what’s going on with their house? Have they actually sold it?

They’re over committed!
Trying to live a steak life on sausage money!
They have no choice but to sell as they’re struggling to pay their humongous mortgage!
So they’ve packed up and moving out Friday…..well dodgy🤪🤪🤪
Not before their free trip trip to see the other dodge ball who packed up and done a runner!
Hysterical🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Such a wasted opportunity for a YouTuber to film content. I think I only really know what the kitchen area looks like, have they actually finished the current house?

I swear she’s been doing the bedrooms because I seen one of the walls was painted black with fake artificial greenery on the wall.. I only seen a snippet though 👀 I’m assuming private sale

How bloody odd though! All very secret and just says we are moving, not said we have sold. Maybe she will answer questions that she’s bound to have been sent.

I thought this house was more long term. Why live in a caravan for so long when they could have lived in one of their rental properties for a better life. She mentioned she was only moving up the road so can’t be far

I just don’t understand how they can afford this price bracket if it is one of these 🤔