Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for these pair but I find them so annoying!!!

Couldn’t stand Lucie on her series of LI, she was a right cow.
I did actually like Luke on his and I felt so sorry for him when he kept getting pied off but god he annoys me now!!

Anyone got any goss on them?
I feel the same

Reactions: 1
I mean I agree but aren’t those subs auto-generated?

I’d love to know where her cottage is. She doesn’t have her own sense of style for interiors, everything is ran past her followers.

Reactions: 5
I mean I agree but aren’t those subs auto-generated?

I’d love to know where her cottage is. She doesn’t have her own sense of style for interiors, everything is ran past her followers.
It’s definitely her and not the generated auto text 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe they’re still together lol both so annoying used think Luke was nice but the way he treated demi

Reactions: 3
Did we ever find out the Instagrammer who was asking someone to DJ his wedding for free? Remember Luke was accused?? Lol

Yes, I heard this too but more importantly, I want to know why Maura's cut off Lucie! :eek:
I know you do since it made you join, welcome 😅 I do wanna know too but I doubt it changes their life since they only meet up like once a year 😂😂 I was trying to find out why Yewande and Amber don’t seem to be friends anymore. I never got anything on that apart from speculation. I still 👀on the girls but I don’t think they will say anything.

Yes, I heard this too but more importantly, I want to know why Maura's cut off Lucie! :eek:
Maybe she is still bitter about Tommy and Molly Mae and she made some bitchy remarks about Molly Maes pregnancy?

Pure speculation ^

I know you do since it made you join, welcome 😅 I do wanna know too but I doubt it changes their life since they only meet up like once a year 😂😂 I was trying to find out why Yewande and Amber don’t seem to be friends anymore. I never got anything on that apart from speculation. I still 👀on the girls but I don’t think they will say anything.

Thanks, I didn't join just to find that out! :D I've been a viewer of this site for a while so I thought I'd join. It appears there's plenty of major beef and jealousy between the Love Island 2019 contestants! :eek: Not surprising considering that many of them have huge egos and think they're bigger and better than they actually are in reality! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thanks, I didn't join just to find that out! :D I've been a viewer of this site for a while so I thought I'd join. It appears there's plenty of major beef and jealousy between the Love Island 2019 contestants! :eek: Not surprising considering that many of them have huge egos and think they're bigger and better than they actually are in reality! :LOL:
I have noticed many of 2019 girls have drifted apart. Of course and this new season I can sense the same happening. This is why they should keep non ‘influencer’ friends around them too.

I have noticed many of 2019 girls have drifted apart. Of course and this new season I can sense the same happening. This is why they should keep non ‘influencer’ friends around them too.

Yes, I've noticed some of the more grounded and down-to-earth Love Islanders have kept in touch and still hang out with their non-influencer friends that they had before they appeared on the show.

Yewande and Joe still seem very close .do chris and Michael and that all still live together ?

Yewande and Joe still seem very close .do chris and Michael and that all still live together ?
Not sure if those guys still live together because they did have a show on MTV but it looks like it's been scrapped! Probably due to poor ratings but who knows. They were on Love Island 3 years ago, so inevitably interest in them/their TV show has waned. Yes, Yewande and Joe are very close. In an interview, Greg said he's close to Chris, Michael etc and is also close to Joe because of their love of rugby. Joe's also close to Joanna and although I don't think they're close, Joe seems to get on very well with Tommy because they met in L.A. and went to the gym together and also posed together for a photo. Yewande and Joe said in a Youtube video that they're both still very close to Elma who's now on TOWIE.

Last edited:
Not sure if those guys still live together because they did have a show on MTV but it looks like it's been scrapped! Probably due to poor ratings but who knows. Yes, Yewande and Joe are very close. In an interview, Greg said he's close to Chris, Michael etc and is also close to Joe because of their love of rugby. Joe's also close to Joanna and although I don't think they're close, Joe seems to get on very well with Tommy because they met in L.A. and went to the gym together and also posed together for a photo. Yewande and Joe said in a Youtube video that they're still very close to Elma who's now on TOWIE.
Now it is only Michael and Chris living together. Yewande and Joe have a nice friendship and meet up regularly. I think Joe is still close with Belle, but him and Anton aren’t friends anymore. I don’t think him and Tommy are close, but they did meet up one time in LA, which Joe posted and Tommy ignored. Although Tommy doesn’t seem to interact back with anyone on socials apart from Molly. Joe use to be close with Chris/ Michael but it seems like they drifted apart.

I think it’s only Michael and Chris living together. Yewande and Joe have a nice friendship. I think Joe is still close with Bella but him and Anton aren’t friends anymore. I don’t think him and Tommy are close, but they did meet up one time in LA, which Joe posted and Tommy ignored. Although Tommy doesn’t seem to interact back with anyone on socials apart from Molly. Joe use to be close with Chris/ Michael but it seems like they drifted apart.
Yes, Joe and Belle are still very close, Michael and Yewande seem to be very close and yes, Anton and Joe seem not to be friends anymore but Anton has a very strange habit of falling out with every friend he makes including Biggs from Winter Love Island who he knew for about 10/15 years! As you said, Tommy hardly ever likes or comments on other peoples social media apart from his own family and Molly which's kind of understandable. Although, I've noticed if Joe and a few other Love Islanders write a comment on his Instagram he sometimes comments back and I've noticed he always likes Joe's comments so there's certainly no beef between those two which's surprising and also delightful to see considering what happened on the show. Great to see they're both mature enough to put all the drama from the show behind them and be polite/friendly towards one another. :)