Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for these pair but I find them so annoying!!!

Couldn’t stand Lucie on her series of LI, she was a right cow.
I did actually like Luke on his and I felt so sorry for him when he kept getting pied off but god he annoys me now!!

Anyone got any goss on them?

Reactions: 25
God they are sooo cringe together..i really really liked Luke on Love Island but gone off him now hes with her🤣

Reactions: 17
What was the deal with her and that guy from LI? Can’t remember his name now, he was a bit wet

Reactions: 1
So glad someone’s made this!!!! Their comments on every single photo honestly make me heave🤮 I’m sure they’re a genuine and nice couple but it doesn’t half seem a bit over the top to make it seem fake

Reactions: 15
Joe..hes living it up now in LA with a stunning model girlfriend!!
Just looked him up! To be fair he was a bit of me, looks wise, but he was a bit creepy

So glad someone’s made this!!!! Their comments on every single photo honestly make me heave🤮 I’m sure they’re a genuine and nice couple but it doesn’t half seem a bit over the top to make it seem fake
They’re weirdly obsessed with each other

Reactions: 3
Just looked him up! To be fair he was a bit of me, looks wise, but he was a bit creepy

They’re weirdly obsessed with each other
I always thought Joe was very badly edited on Love Island..followed him on Insta a while comes across very grounded & genuine

Reactions: 4
Makes me want to reach for a sick bucket 🤢

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow him the other day, it seems very overdone and fake in order to get brand deals, I guess. It’ll be funny when they split up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t tell you how happy I am that someone made a thread on these two!
It’s been annoying me for weeks now how Lucie always tries to hide the #ad on her Instagram stories (I hate influencers being sketchy with their ads and these two are constantly doing ads) and tonight I see she’s placed the hashtag top left of her stories behind her profile picture. I sent a DM that was quite polite about how it has to be marked clearly as an ad according to the ASA guidelines and she’s now blocked me 😂
I’ve attached screenshots showing the story I reported, play find the ad if you can!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t tell you how happy I am that someone made a thread on these two!
It’s been annoying me for weeks now how Lucie always tries to hide the #ad on her Instagram stories (I hate influencers being sketchy with their ads and these two are constantly doing ads) and tonight I see she’s placed the hashtag top left of her stories behind her profile picture. I sent a DM that was quite polite about how it has to be marked clearly as an ad according to the ASA guidelines and she’s now blocked me 😂
I’ve attached screenshots showing the story I reported, play find the ad if you can!
Wow! You can’t even see the #ad on the first photo and then can barely see it on the second.

I noticed that Luke was back to posting stomach turning 🤢. Wonder how much longer they will stay together for?

Reactions: 5
Everything seems very staged with these two! I had to unfollow them both when they went on holiday during a pandemic 😂

Reactions: 12
I quite liked both of them during their series' (Lucie was a bit of a nightmare but she was fun to watch). I ended up unfollowing them both a couple of months ago, the last straw was the photo of their eyes where they'd edited it to make it look like they were the same colour. Just embarrassing.

Luke seems so different to how he came across on LI, although I did wonder at the time since his IG feed was the most boring thing in the world - bathroom selfies and pictures of grey rooms. I think he benefitted from a very kind edit in the villa.

Reactions: 16
Luke seems so different to how he came across on LI, although I did wonder at the time since his IG feed was the most boring thing in the world - bathroom selfies and pictures of grey rooms. I think he benefitted from a very kind edit in the villa.
I didn’t watch Lucie’s series but did watch Luke’s. I thought he was lovey on the show but I think you’re right, it was a very kind edit. He seems quite dull. I think him and Lucie are just a publicity stunt to string their ‘fame’ out a bit longer.

Reactions: 5