Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I thought so but perhaps that was more down to her make up then if you thought otherwise? She was pretty ‘done’ for a day looking at cows and diggers 😂 I’d like to think she hasn’t had anything else done cause she was (is!) so beautiful without.. but they all seem to fall victim to it sooner or later.

Reactions: 1
Blatantly on an undeclared gifted fitness trip! How do these people get away with not declaring stuff??!

Reactions: 4
Had anyone seen her story today...she looks pretty different in an unfiltered photo! Still v pretty though so don't know why these girls filter their pics so much

Reactions: 2
Yeah see...Still v pretty but not exactly how she looks in the photos she posts

Reactions: 4
Never been on this thread before but I haven’t seen Lucie in a long time, god she looks completely different! Some of the photos of her and Luke you’d think they’d split and he’s seeing someone else - it’s a totally different person. The photos from the NTA’s last year, there’s no recognisable features at all. Has she had work done???

Reactions: 1
I was going to write that exact thing 😂. They’re just so bland and too into themselves.
Literally! The most boring and cringeworthy people on the planet. If they were chocolate they’d eat themselves 🙄 she was so weird on love island- all she done was cry every 2 mins, try her hardest to look like she’s ‘not like other girls’ by not being able to get on with any of them then chase Tommy fury around who had repeatedly explained he had no interest 😭 so embarrassing and weird. Did stuff not come out about her being racist as well? Can’t stand the idiot, don’t know anything about him but he gives me the biggest ick 🤢

Reactions: 6
Literally! The most boring and cringeworthy people on the planet. If they were chocolate they’d eat themselves 🙄 she was so weird on love island- all she done was cry every 2 mins, try her hardest to look like she’s ‘not like other girls’ by not being able to get on with any of them then chase Tommy fury around who had repeatedly explained he had no interest 😭 so embarrassing and weird. Did stuff not come out about her being racist as well? Can’t stand the idiot, don’t know anything about him but he gives me the biggest ick 🤢
He looks like his breath stinks and to be fair it wouldn't surprise me because Natalia didn't like kissing him LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks like his breath stinks and to be fair it wouldn't surprise me because Natalia didn't like kissing him LOL
Just found out that she is only TWENTY FIVE!!! I am astounded!!! She looks 10 years older!!

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Lucy and Luke. But jeeeeeez I've just cringed like duck at their 'Thrifty Travellers' reel. Lucy's desire to look like a castaway from an 80s rom com/adventure movie. To Bond girl on the slopes. And that echoey voice over really does not work with Lukes teeside accent. Total cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who cares about their private account covering travel content 🥱

I imagine this is driven by Luke. I know Lucie doesn’t have many fans in here but she genuinely has a reputation as a real sweetheart on shoots etc, very down to earth. Absolutely LOVES the cottage she renovated too, which makes this travel move seem odd, as she seemed settled.

Luke meanwhile is a total grifter, his property business, his podcast with Biggs Chris that has already failed, his private subscription only account, his brand partnerships have dried up… I reckon this is his push to attempt to stay relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that hype for a travel page. Lucie puts on the nice girl act 🙄I could never like a racist. She blocked me after I commented about her shein ads don’t align with her sustainable girl identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 10