Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s pretty cheeky to expect an artist to come to perform and write a song for them for free. If it was JayZ and Beyoncé getting married then fair enough but Z list love islanders from years ago I don’t think so.
Your asking someone with genuine talent to spend their time and money to fly to another country also create a song especially for you and not pay them. It’s an insult IMO. He’s dead right to tell them to get stuffed, the only people at that wedding will be other influencers who won’t post about him bcoz it doesn’t benefit them and the normal follower of L&L Z listers wouldn’t be able to afford such an artist anyway so what payback would he get from it? Not much I imagine

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It doesn't sound like Luke's way of talking but who knows? wouldn't surprise me if it was them.

Reactions: 2
It doesn't sound like Luke's way of talking but who knows? wouldn't surprise me if it was them.
yeah I can’t picture him speaking like that either? Could be anyone couldnt it. Didn’t tom zanetti get engaged recently?

Screenshot_20220102-134543_Instagram.jpg

If you believe this they are waiting a few years. There are probably others getting married too.

ok get married then please disappear off the face of the earth. thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i thought the emojis sound like luke i barely go on his insta but every time i have i've noticed he uses that emoji a lot. who knows though it could be complete randoms i don't see lots of influencers flying out to ibiza to go their wedding.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 957724

If you believe this they are waiting a few years. There are probably others getting married too.
Haha what, they do realise you can travel once you're married?! Obviously up to them, but seems like the engagement was for attention and he's actually not arsed about actually commiting, couple goals. The wanted to make her my wife one day is weird, like surely you propose when you're ready and do an eternity ring or whatever beforehand if so inclined. They seem quite a good match though.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s Luke’s use of Bro 🤙
That’s pointing people in their direction
I think this too.. has to he doesn’t it? Can’t think of any other influencers who have just got engaged . I can also imagine them having a beach wedding since Lucie only seems to wear bikinis. This destination seems to be an ideal location - plus there is a mention of loads of other influencers who will be in attendance.

View attachment 957724

What a weird thing for him to say, I want to travel with her a bit more to see if I actually like her enough to marry her?!😂 it’s like he thinks his life stops when he marries her how strange. He definitely should have got her a promise ring not a bloody engagement ring… do you think he realises you get engaged with the intention to get married😂

Reactions: 3
I saw it mentioned on another thread that they think it’s Jake quickenden and his gf Sophie who were looking for the song. Apparently. they are getting married in Ibiza next summer.

Reactions: 9
Whoever it is they have no shame! I'd be embarrassed asking for free cupcakes! These influencers live in a different world!

Reactions: 7
I can't see Ibiza being Luke and Lucie's vibe tbh! Defo more likely Jake and Sophie

Reactions: 6
It does sound like Jake the way it is written and he’s known for being a fame beg. Can’t see lucie wanting to get married in Ibiza like the above poster said I don’t think it’s her kind of thing, I would have thought somewhere like the Maldives or maybe Mexico