Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Biggs was in a relationship with LI Rebecca. His ex Lori Matthews made a video exposing him and Anton was in the comments on his ex’s side. Anton was very bitter of Molly, he acted like a school kid because she rejected him and he really held onto it 🤢

They got it from reddit. Heat mag covered it and the sun copied it.
biggs and rebecca dated?? his ex exposed him? for what?? omg i cant believe i missed this tea, please fill me in

Reactions: 2
biggs and rebecca dated?? his ex exposed him? for what?? omg i cant believe i missed this tea, please fill me in
i think he'd told his ex he was only going on the show to build his image or whatever and wouldn't get into a relationship with anyone so they could still remain in a relationship and be in a relationship when he came back from the show. he then started dating rebecca which blindsided her and anton took the ex's side because he didn't think it was right

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think lucies face has changed so much recently ? Looked like a new face at the ntas? I mean she looked amazing, but the photo she’s just posted of her at the cottage .. it’s a new face ?!
Yes . She popped up on the search page on IG today and I had to look twice at the photo. She looks like she has had work done. It’s either that or filter on top of filter .

i think he'd told his ex he was only going on the show to build his image or whatever and wouldn't get into a relationship with anyone so they could still remain in a relationship and be in a relationship when he came back from the show. he then started dating rebecca which blindsided her and anton took the ex's side because he didn't think it was right
omg now that youve said this i just realized that i thought you were talking about CHUGGS and rebecca 💀💀💀 im sorry for mistaking all of these irrelevant islanders whose names end in 'ggs'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she is still bitter about Tommy and Molly Mae and she made some bitchy remarks about Molly Maes pregnancy?

Pure speculation ^
You could be right. Wouldn't surprise me if she still has feelings for Tommy even though she's with Luke because that girl's completely crackers! 🙄😬

Reactions: 1
I recently seen a post fight interview with Molly and she seems so unhappy with him. It’s a win for Lucie to not have to be around John Fury and Tommy isn’t a catch

Reactions: 6
I recently seen a post fight interview with Molly and she seems so unhappy with him. It’s a win for Lucie to not have to be around John Fury and Tommy isn’t a catch
Molly-Mae's pregnant and most likely to be constantly exhausted as a result so she's not going to be smiley all the time. Deep down, Lucie knows she's well and truly missed the boat and could've been the most successful Love Islander ever and nation's sweetheart à la Molly-Mae. Molly-Mae and Tommy are and will always be the power couple of Love Island. No other current or future Love Island couple will come close to their success and popularity!

Reactions: 3
Molly-Mae's pregnant and most likely to be constantly exhausted as a result so she's not going to be smiley all the time. Deep down, Lucie knows she's well and truly missed the boat and could've been the most successful Love Islander ever and nation's sweetheart à la Molly-Mae. Molly-Mae and Tommy are and will always be the power couple of Love Island. No other current or future Love Island couple will come close to their success and popularity!
Yes, Lucie will never be as successful as Molly mainly because she doesn't have a personality and she's extremely dull! 💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 4
Neither does molly - she just has better management
There's no way any Love Islander/influencer could ever reach Molly's success without having a personality. Molly's appeal to her fans is mainly based on her personality. Even the best management in the world can't make someone successful as Molly in that industry unless they have a personality - as the saying goes 'you can't polish a turd'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There's no way any Love Islander/influencer could ever reach Molly's success without having a personality. Molly's appeal to her fans is mainly based on her personality. Even the best management in the world can't make someone successful as Molly in that industry unless they have a personality - as the saying goes 'you can't polish a turd'.
her personality? Boss babe who uses her 24 hours by watching Harry Potter & Shrek with a disgusting, riddled teddy and looks down on mere mortals who categorically does not photoshop 😙✌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
her personality? Boss babe who uses her 24 hours by watching Harry Potter & Shrek with a disgusting, riddled teddy and looks down on mere mortals who categorically does not photoshop 😙✌
Molly's just released a new video on her YouTube channel. It got nearly 2000 views in 9 minutes!!!!😱 🤯 If she didn't have a personality, (as you indirectly suggest in your comment above) do you think so many people would watch her video in such a short space of time? She's on top of her game and unstoppable so carry on being jealous and making bitter remarks about her on here! 😙✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Molly's just released a new video on her YouTube channel. It got nearly 2000 views in 9 minutes!!!!😱 🤯 If she didn't have a personality, (as you indirectly suggest in your comment above) do you think so many people would watch her video in such a short space of time? She's on top of her game and unstoppable so carry on being jealous and making bitter remarks about her on here! 😙✌
Hi Molly ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at the NTA photo's Luke posted after reading here, that is NOT Lucie, I'm not believing it! She looks soooo different. Like I know it's her but at the same time if you told me it was someone else, I'd believe you

I saw both Luke and Lucie at a marine life event earlier this year - she is honestly naturally gorgeous in real life but the teeth are ridiculous, that to me is the only thing thats changed, and it’s changed her entire face, such a shame!

Luke on the other hand…. Yeeesh. His eyebrows, teeth and hair were perfect, too perfect for a guy (in my opinion) and whilst Lucie was wearing not a scrap of make up (which was really refreshing to see!) he posed with a life jacket on, and left concealer stains on it when he took it off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a shame Lucie did stuff to her face/teeth, she was naturally beautiful. Luke is not good looking at all and he looks like he smells bad.

• Haha
I saw both Luke and Lucie at a marine life event earlier this year - she is honestly naturally gorgeous in real life but the teeth are ridiculous, that to me is the only thing thats changed, and it’s changed her entire face, such a shame!

Luke on the other hand…. Yeeesh. His eyebrows, teeth and hair were perfect, too perfect for a guy (in my opinion) and whilst Lucie was wearing not a scrap of make up (which was really refreshing to see!) he posed with a life jacket on, and left concealer stains on it when he took it off!!
Same!! Well, not the concealer bit, specifically, but I saw them at a county show earlier in the year and she is still beautiful (altho absolutely bloody tiny!!) altho pumped full of fillers and Botox but those teeth are the real crime!! So awful, I’d cry if I looked in the mirror and saw those teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️
She always strikes me as a bit of an empty head. She was like it on love island and everything just seems like it’s a bit difficult for her.

Did you think so? I genuinely didn’t think she’d had anything else done other than the teeth, but they’re so ridiculous they seem to change her entire look.

She had wet hair and make up free skin, with a few spots which made me feel great haha. I really didn’t think she’d had any Botox etc, just that she was naturally striking - albeit with stupid Turkish teeth