Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Jamie Mathias is a bit of a joke isn't he, either name the person or shut the duck up about it on social media

Reactions: 24
So it’s not these two, Jake or Holly. Who else is getting married?
To save all the guessing why doesn’t he just say who it was ? The guy must have known people would be trying to work out who was behind the request 🙄

This Jamie Mathias is a bit of a joke isn't he, either name the person or shut the duck up about it on social media
This ^^^^

Reactions: 5
To save all the guessing why doesn’t he just say who it was ? The guy must have known people would be trying to work out who was behind the request 🙄

This ^^^^
I don’t believe it and I don’t understand why people come to social media with these complaints and don’t name the person. You know people are gonna start guessing

Anyone else seen the tea going in between Lucie/Yewande/Amy Hart & Amber on Twitter? Apparantly Lucie bullied Yewande when she was on LI

Going to look at IG now.
Yewande is phonetic. How completely thick must you be to struggle with that!

Reactions: 8
Yewande is phonetic. How completely thick must you be to struggle with that!
And it’s not even like she would have seen it written down first and had to have a go at sounding it out, Yewande literally introduced herself verbally and everyone else got it right immediately. Lucie clearly didn’t want to try.

Reactions: 7
And it’s not even like she would have seen it written down first and had to have a go at sounding it out, Yewande literally introduced herself verbally and everyone else got it right immediately. Lucie clearly didn’t want to try.
She really is just a moron. I never got her appeal once she opened her mouth and was a right cry baby at nothing. Pretty packages always get away with it though!

Reactions: 13
I recon either Marnie and Casey or chet sket and blue!!
I thought these 2 as well, I remember Casey seemed to use the word 'bro' a lot, they will have shed loads of influencer types at their wedding - also, Marnie is a sheep, 'anything Holly can do...' and all that.

Reactions: 2
I thought these 2 as well, I remember Casey seemed to use the word 'bro' a lot, they will have shed loads of influencer types at their wedding - also, Marnie is a sheep, 'anything Holly can do...' and all that.
had a quick Google and looks like she postponed her wedding last year due to Covid guidelines in England. She could have changed to Ibiza but maybe it isn’t them either?

So basically Lucie and Luke admit to getting engaged for publicity with no intention of actually getting married.

They could have at least lied and said they was saving up and planning for their dream wedding to make it more believable. Saying ‘we are travelling first’ makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
So basically Lucie and Luke admit to getting engaged for publicity with no intention of actually getting married.

They could have at least lied and said they was saving up and planning for their dream wedding to make it more believable. Saying ‘we are travelling first’ makes no sense.
I don’t see that. I think it means they can’t afford to do both at the same as I’m sure Lucie wants a big white wedding. Lots of couples wait. Mine wanted to get a house first but I put my foot down because I knew we wouldn’t be able to afford it afterwards. It still took 2 years to save and plan our wedding and I had to borrow our house deposit off my parents. So it makes perfect senses to me. They are very young and want to see the world before settling down and having kids and so they should.

I don’t see that. I think it means they can’t afford to do both at the same as I’m sure Lucie wants a big white wedding. Lots of couples wait. Mine wanted to get a house first but I put my foot down because I knew we wouldn’t be able to afford it afterwards. It still took 2 years to save and plan our wedding and I had to borrow our house deposit off my parents. So it makes perfect senses to me. They are very young and want to see the world before settling down and having kids and so they should.
They don’t have to have kids straight away though? I don’t get why they would wait for marriage if they are so in love. I’m sure they have enough money to do both with all the ads they do.

Reactions: 1
They don’t have to have kids straight away though? I don’t get why they would wait for marriage if they are so in love. I’m sure they have enough money to do both with all the ads they do.
I doubt it. They don’t have half the money you think they have. Look at the ring for a start! I don’t think you have any idea how much both travelling extensively and big weddings cost. There is nothing wrong with having a long engagement, lots of couples do. Yeah I get that it’s good publicity, but that doesn’t mean it’s only for that.

People dont have to get enagaged and married straight away .ive been engaged 3 years now and where still not married and havnt planned it yet either

Reactions: 1
Exactly I don’t understand why they would get engaged if they don’t want to get married. Just a publicity stunt to stay relevant or to try act like they are more in love than they are.

Reactions: 2
I think they are dead right to enjoy the engagement before making wedding plans. They have progressed the relationship by getting engaged and should soak up that first before making plans.

Exactly I don’t understand why they would get engaged if they don’t want to get married. Just a publicity stunt to stay relevant or to try act like they are more in love than they are.
I think it’s a real shame that we now live in a world where everything is seen as fake. I agree there is a lot of crap that’s fed on Insta that keep people subscribed to it (more fool them), but it’s very sad existence when we believe everything is fake and no one really loves each other.

Reactions: 4
They haven't been together all that long so I think it's good they are not rushing into a wedding plus they both have new properties that look as though they need lots of work etc

No rush for marriage and babies at their age!