Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed curtis congratulate tommy and got ignored 😆
I think he did the decent and polite thing. I doubt he’s surprised at being ignored -
Despite all Tommys pontifications about Curtis being a brother for life, he was never particularly interested in him and has apparently completely ignored him for years. It’s not surprising really, I know it’s more usual to blame
Curtis personally - but it’s very hard to imagine someone from Tommy's background being able to deal with someone from the more metrosexual world of dancing. It was pretty much a relationship
Constructed by the LI producers - who clearly had a spin off planned from the get go

Reactions: 10
Yes, Joe and Belle are still very close, Michael and Yewande seem to be very close and yes, Anton and Joe seem not to be friends anymore but Anton has a very strange habit of falling out with every friend he makes including Biggs from Winter Love Island who he knew for about 10/15 years! As you said, Tommy hardly ever likes or comments on other peoples social media apart from his own family and Molly which's kind of understandable. Although, I've noticed if Joe and a few other Love Islanders write a comment on his Instagram he sometimes comments back and I've noticed he always likes Joe's comments so there's certainly no beef between those two which's surprising and also delightful to see considering what happened on the show. Great to see they're both mature enough to put all the drama from the show behind them and be polite/friendly towards one another. :)
Anton fell out with Biggs too???? Pretty sure they grew up in the same area and went to school together so as you said, they must've known each other for at least a decade! Anton's got serious issues! He's always been a strange one! The way he exploded at Molly-Mae during their reunion show was very weird!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anton fell out with Biggs too???? Pretty sure they grew up in the same area and went to school together so as you said, they must've known each other for at least a decade! Anton's got serious issues! He's always been a strange one! The way he exploded at Molly-Mae during their reunion show was very weird!
Roid rage from Anton! :LOL:

• Haha
I’ve always had the feeling that she massively offended him - don’t know how or why, but she just did something that really got to him. Perhaps she flirted with him and then dumped him, and made him feel really humiliated. But definitely something at that level.

When Biggs was in a relationship with LI Rebecca. His ex Lori Matthews made a video exposing him and Anton was in the comments on his ex’s side. Anton was very bitter of Molly, he acted like a school kid because she rejected him and he really held onto it 🤢

The tabloids are following tattle for stories !!!!
They got it from reddit. Heat mag covered it and the sun copied it.

Does anyone think lucies face has changed so much recently ? Looked like a new face at the ntas? I mean she looked amazing, but the photo she’s just posted of her at the cottage .. it’s a new face ?!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think lucies face has changed so much recently ? Looked like a new face at the ntas? I mean she looked amazing, but the photo she’s just posted of her at the cottage .. it’s a new face ?!
She looks like she’s had filler

Reactions: 2
Such a shame - once you start doing this type of work you end up committed to it. It stretches your skin and distorts your face shape. She was naturally v pretty.

Reactions: 3