Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
As someone who CANNOT have children, SOMETIMES, depending on my emotional state, seeing this kind of sh*t annoys me because you can have children and are choosing not to when I can’t…HOWEVER that’s totally a “me problem” and majority of the time it doesn’t bother me!
What does piss me off is people judging others for THEIR choices! I’ve honestly never known anyone to judge someone for choosing not to have children!
And how can you be certain it’s “terrible” if you’ve never experienced it/don’t have them??
She needs to stfu and get off the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

shh77

VIP Member
When she lived up in Perth she got overwhelmed with all the PR she was sent. I remember a video of her with a trolley full of parcels going back to her car. She asked her management to take her name off a lot of lists.
I will give her props for this!
Honestly, I wish more of them would do it! These grifters get so much free shit that they don’t want/will never use, but are just faaar too greedy to say no! 🤬🤢

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Her hobby is eye fucking herself from all sorts of angles, in all lighting, different phones & cameras. When she gets bored with that out comes the magnifying glass & the examination of every pore, crevice & crater. She needs to get the eff over herself and enjoy her childless life with the carpetlayer.

• Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Been lurking on this thread for a while but god this got to me, she moans about everythinggggg. Not to sound braggy but I have a fairly sizeable solitaire engagement ring and barely knock it/snag it on anything. Also saying I don’t like wearing the ring etc just shut up Lauren all you do is moan moan moan. And stop bringing up that you don’t want kids WE KNOWWWWW. I have never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much in my life.

Attachments

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
……and we’re back to the short torso, big boobs jeans dilemma. No one cares Loz. Literally, not ONE of us.

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Oh god what do we think her new “brand” is going to be??
“Low rise Pants by Lauren”? 🫣🫣

View attachment 2700724
Maybe some of those magnifying mirrors so people can inspect every single pore, line and ‘imperfection’ on their face… otherwise sun protection like long sleeve, high neck rashes, big bucket hats (because she is the only and best sun smart person in Australia). Oh maybe a bird watching catalogue full of Lauren’s top birds?!

• Haha

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
I actually think there is a market for this. I know personally I am addicted to sun safety and cover myself everywhere I go, even driving. However, I am physically unable to purchase anything even remotely associated to an influencer or an influencer's small business so, I'm out.

tutifruititea

when she was in bondi / just after she moved back to perth, she was so close with her girl group. her grwm with her perth friends in the bondi apartment was so iconic!
i feel like because all of them are having kids etc, she doesn't get along with them anymore. plus moving away, doesn't help

shh77

VIP Member
I listened to it as I was putting things away. I think she talked for nearly 10 mins.

She likes being by herself, talking online to her followers and bees.

If Lauren's instagram got taken down, Wonder she'll do.
“I’ll probably delete those stories…like I usually always do after a big rant”
Girl! Get a diary and journal this stuff then! No need to post it on the interwebs! 😳🫠

shh77

VIP Member
Imagine being annoyed that your NEIGHBOURS! - who only live in their house two times a year (but thank GOD they don’t do anything annoying like AirBnb their place while they’re away or anything!) 🙄 are home so you can’t waaa on about your stupid birds and hose loudly because they might hear you!

lol soz for the giant run on sentence!

• Haha

coffeeinbed

I think I’ve had enough.

I've been watching Lauren off and on (more off than on the past few years) for over a decade now. I think she has the wrong impression about the critiques of her being “boring”.

Sure, as you age your main interests are different. Your online content evolves or changes. I am also a child-free woman in my 30’s. My long-term boyfriend and I are mostly homebodies too (well he is more than me). My main interests probably are a bit isolating and boring too - gardening, gaming, tv shows, hiking etc. I also get a bit awkward in the public or dealing with strangers. Her lifestyle or personality would surely align with a lot of viewers. If she wants to post about birds - absolutely do it. There’s an audience for it all.

BUT it’s Lauren’s cyclic topics of discussion/rants that seems like we are just watching the same 6 instagram stories on repeat. I jokingly made a bingo card of the topics she endlessly talks about.

The main one is her absolutely endless focus on her own face - bordering on psychotic obsession. The constant comparisons to her own self. There’s only so many times I can watch the same woman inanely discuss or post comparison pictures of their own face. Yes: she was a beauty influencer and it is expected to take photos and videos of herself using products. No: comparing your face shape every single month is NOT interesting content. The constant body checking gives me the ick. Grow up.
Haha are we allowed to use your bingo card?
I also love gardening, hiking etc and it's not those activities that are boring- it's simply her content. If she didn't have an established following, she'd be dropped..
---
BTW I have real fears on wearing pjs in the car. My aunty once told me her car broke down and they had to come and she was in her nightie haha
I just chuck some trackies over haha

Reactions: 7

shh77

VIP Member
BINGO CARD: Big boobs, Bra, Tshirts, Hair, Introvert, House, Mia, Lover boy Reece, No Kids, Gym, High waisted pants, Birds, Skin, Suncream, whatever the latest Affiliate link is….

What have I missed??
Throwback photo to compare and critique tiniest, most minute of invisible ✨⭐iMpErFeCtiOn⭐✨

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
How out of touch is she? People are sleeping in cars, can't afford food cause their rent has gone up, yet her two biggest problems in life are no number buttons on a remote and having to get up at 5am for a 6am gym class. When she then has the rest of the day to laze around the house.