Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I did laugh when she said “I like working” 😂 mate you’ve never experienced a 9-5 in your life, you would not be saying you like working if you had to do a solid 40 hour week with a commute etc (and having to interact with the PUBLIC (god forbid).

• Haha
Reactions: 18

pokerface79

VIP Member
The fact that she’s whispering in her own backyard because she thinks the neighbours are listening to her has me dead.

Mate, no one is listening to you talk to your phone about dead grass or your sun smock. Relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Michy02

VIP Member
These people asking these questions about kids and trying to convincer her to have one need to get a life! They don’t want kids. End of. Me personally I love being a mum and have always know I wanted one. We need to accept this is individual choice.

(Even if she changes her mind one day that’s ok also)
IMG_5299.jpeg

• Heart

indylee11

Dear Loz: NO ONE CARES. NOT ONE.
I messaged Lauren a nice message the other day reminding her that young girls follow her and she should be mindful of what she posts about her face/body as it can contribute to body image issues considering she has millions of followers. I was just so sick of her constantly criticising her appearance on the internet, anyway she responds with this haha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

LordTrolldemort

I think I’ve had enough.

I've been watching Lauren off and on (more off than on the past few years) for over a decade now. I think she has the wrong impression about the critiques of her being “boring”.

Sure, as you age your main interests are different. Your online content evolves or changes. I am also a child-free woman in my 30’s. My long-term boyfriend and I are mostly homebodies too (well he is more than me). My main interests probably are a bit isolating and boring too - gardening, gaming, tv shows, hiking etc. I also get a bit awkward in the public or dealing with strangers. Her lifestyle or personality would surely align with a lot of viewers. If she wants to post about birds - absolutely do it. There’s an audience for it all.

BUT it’s Lauren’s cyclic topics of discussion/rants that seems like we are just watching the same 6 instagram stories on repeat. I jokingly made a bingo card of the topics she endlessly talks about.

The main one is her absolutely endless focus on her own face - bordering on psychotic obsession. The constant comparisons to her own self. There’s only so many times I can watch the same woman inanely discuss or post comparison pictures of their own face. Yes: she was a beauty influencer and it is expected to take photos and videos of herself using products. No: comparing your face shape every single month is NOT interesting content. The constant body checking gives me the ick. Grow up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I'm childless by choice and IF people ask if I'm having kids!? I just say!? No!? If they continue with questions I simply just tell them!? It's not that deep. Because it really isn't.

• Heart

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Lauren mentioned she is on the waitlist to see if she is neurodivergent. I think a lot of this will click and make sense to Lauren once she see’s someone. Her whole life is a special interest, specifically the way she puts herself entirely under a microscope and then posts it online. I’m not a “hater” of Lauren but I think she needs to invest in regularly seeing a therapist. I feel this will be life changing for her!

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Posts zero relevant content anymore but somehow is still really easy to gossip about on tattle. Pee test strips anybody? Staring at your reflection for hours on end picking apart every bit of your face? High waist or low rise jeans? Being a hermit? Complaining about every single thing known to man? Options are endless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

kmartplate

VIP Member
She should utilise being child free and actually do things with her time. Go travelling and out to dinner and breakfast and have bottomless brunches with girl friends and stay in fancy resorts and go to day spas and go hiking and take up elaborate time consuming and expensive hobbies. I mean that’s cool if she doesn’t want to and her hobbies and interests include staying at home and doing very little so she is doing what she likes with the free time but what an absolute waste.

• Heart

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Someone take her phone away, this is the shit I internalise and spiral into during quiet moments and in the privacy of my own mind. Like, not even my partner is getting a look in on these little fixations. At best I might text my body dysmorphia bestie like 🆘 I’m fixated, send a retrieval mission so I can go outside and touch the grass. 😮💨

• Heart
  • Haha

FrontYardFitness

I actually find it refreshing to see an influencer creating something that may be of actual benefit to people. However, when closing down her lounge wear brand, she made a huge song and dance about how hard it is to run an apparel brand and that she'd never ever do it again, but here we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

tutifruititea

she's sooooo salty that she didn't get a sponsorship or even a shoutout from sunsilk. silly girl, promoting them for a year with no kick back when sponsorships are essentially her job? bad move

FrontYardFitness

I've said it before and I'll say it again. For someone who doesn't want kids and doesn't "have to justify her reasons" she spends a whoooole lot of time and effort on talking about it. Like a broken record this chick.

Guys I can’t help but feel that her self imposed isolation is starting to take its toll. Rattling around in that house all day without a single thing to do. I can picture her standing in front of a mirror for hours on end, picking her appearance to shreds, scrolling through her old photos, comparing her then and now images side by side.

She fixates on the most insignificant things. Get a hobby. Or some friends. Or a therapist.

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
fucking hell this chick is unwell. She made the Bondi stabbing all about her, beyond self absorbed
The fact she keeps saying “people need to get off the internet” …….babe. Look in the mirror. Take your own advice!
Put that sUn SmOcK on and go outside and touch your “robocut” grass! 🥴🫠

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Do we think she absolutely BLOWS UP the group chat/shared album with “omg guys can you look at this particular square centimetre of skin under my right armpit and tell me if you think it looks different to the same square centimetre of skin under my left armpit?? Do I need a costly and extremely unnecessary surgery to fix it??!?!”
…..I’m sure her girlfriends loooooove it!
I don’t think she has a group chat, that’s the problem

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Omg me neither! Skippity skip! God she’s painful! Dreadful woman 🫠🫠
---
I’m sorry but b*tch you’re home ALL DAY! why should Reece even have to think about cooking with you when he gets home from WORK?! …I know I know, equality, feminism, two people in a relationship etc etc but she goes f*ck all all day the least she could do is cook dinner! 🙄🙄
---
Imagine working all day like Reece does, leaving home at 5am and you get home and dinner is frozen pizza because Loz has been home examining her face all day and couldn't be bothered cooking. I get it sometimes you can't be bothered but normally that's cause you both work full time, have kids to wrangle, etc etc.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11