Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts zero relevant content anymore but somehow is still really easy to gossip about on tattle. Pee test strips anybody? Staring at your reflection for hours on end picking apart every bit of your face? High waist or low rise jeans? Being a hermit? Complaining about every single thing known to man? Options are endless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
PSA everyone. Lauren is talking about a hair cut she going to get. Seems like a trim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PSA everyone. Lauren is talking about a hair cut she going to get. Seems like a trim.
This will provide at least 2 weeks worth of content for her. She will analyse the trim, make sure it suits her face shape, suits her body, hasn’t been cut too short, she will show how much shinier and healthier her hair is and maybe even throw in some free styling tips!

Reactions: 9
Just trashy bines got a haircut and never shut up about it for weeks milked the haircut content for everything, if loz gets a hair cut she'll be exactly the same, but then she'll hate it she'll want extensions then have to get them out again because its too damaging.
it's a never ending obsession

Reactions: 6
Other exciting topics:
Chai lattes
Bras
Perioral dermatitis
Sunsilk
Birds

The list is endless!

I don't know why I still follow but for some reason I can't look away 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ha! I came here to ask if Loz gets an inch off will she be carrying on like she had six inches taken off? That would be a resounding yes….

• Haha
i swear everyday she posts a pic of her old hair. i think it's been 10 years babes, let it go!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Other exciting topics:
Chai lattes
Bras
Perioral dermatitis
Sunsilk
Birds

The list is endless!

I don't know why I still follow but for some reason I can't look away 🤣
Can’t forget about when she showed us how to buy 17000 packets of individually wrapped chocolates - that are already in packaging and decant them into plastic containers for when she wants a liiiiittle treat because #health 🙄🙄
Don’t forget guys she’s actually so
✨⭐TeEnY TiNy & sMoLL⭐✨ 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I can’t help but feel that her self imposed isolation is starting to take its toll. Rattling around in that house all day without a single thing to do. I can picture her standing in front of a mirror for hours on end, picking her appearance to shreds, scrolling through her old photos, comparing her then and now images side by side.

She fixates on the most insignificant things. Get a hobby. Or some friends. Or a therapist.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Guys I can’t help but feel that her self imposed isolation is starting to take its toll. Rattling around in that house all day without a single thing to do. I can picture her standing in front of a mirror for hours on end, picking her appearance to shreds, scrolling through her old photos, comparing her then and now images side by side.

She fixates on the most insignificant things. Get a hobby. Or some friends. Or a therapist.
Building a house down south 3 hours away from perth was a terrible decision, it's a nice location for a holiday but not to live their permanently unless your a beach goer or into wineries, its very touristy she would be sooo bored not having any family or friends close, not going to events anymore, she's definitely got too much time on her hands to pick at the most smallest things. She needs a fulltime job, cleary lounge face is a very much a part gig it doesn't keep her very busy.

I know she never would, but even if she went to an exercise class OUTSIDE of her house, it would at least be a tiny bit of social interaction ..
But despite being so critical of her body, and hyperfixated on “problem areas” she has SO many excuses around exercising!
First when they were in their rental, they didn’t have the space for home gym equipment and she had too much anxiety to attend the gym, so was waiting until they could set up a home gym in the new house.
Then once in the new house, she didn’t have the motivation to use said home gym and needed her personal trainer, but alas said trainer does not live where they’ve moved! 🫠🫠
And so continues the spiralling on things that NOBODY else would ever notice is “wrong” with her body!

I used to follow her way back in the day! I thought she was so pretty. Having read this thread she sounds so boring. How does she make money these days? I can see she is still with Reece; I remember when she first met him. Is she still anti-kids?

when she was in bondi / just after she moved back to perth, she was so close with her girl group. her grwm with her perth friends in the bondi apartment was so iconic!
i feel like because all of them are having kids etc, she doesn't get along with them anymore. plus moving away, doesn't help

Reactions: 8
I know she never would, but even if she went to an exercise class OUTSIDE of her house, it would at least be a tiny bit of social interaction ..
But despite being so critical of her body, and hyperfixated on “problem areas” she has SO many excuses around exercising!
First when they were in their rental, they didn’t have the space for home gym equipment and she had too much anxiety to attend the gym, so was waiting until they could set up a home gym in the new house.
Then once in the new house, she didn’t have the motivation to use said home gym and needed her personal trainer, but alas said trainer does not live where they’ve moved! 🫠🫠
And so continues the spiralling on things that NOBODY else would ever notice is “wrong” with her body!
She’s been attending spin class and Les Mills. It’s all she can talk about at the moment. She says she’s back to her original weight and fitness level too, although she strongly denies ever being above a size 8 even at her heaviest.

• Haha
She’s been attending spin class and Les Mills. It’s all she can talk about at the moment. She says she’s back to her original weight and fitness level too, although she strongly denies ever being above a size 8 even at her heaviest.
Haha oh yea! How did I forget about this 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
….ok that’s just factually not possible! lol I’m ACTUALLY very very tiny and do NOT have the size boobage she’s got and can definitely wear an 8 or above in some tops! 😂🥴

Reactions: 1
She should probably revisit this video she posted in a recent reel about not wanting to be at a point where she’s crippled by her own criticisms.

yep…..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I find her exceedingly boring but in a calming way. I do think she needs more hobbies.

Reactions: 2
Is Loz broke AF in the new year she’s only posting about her affiliate links LOL.
---
when she was in bondi / just after she moved back to perth, she was so close with her girl group. her grwm with her perth friends in the bondi apartment was so iconic!
i feel like because all of them are having kids etc, she doesn't get along with them anymore. plus moving away, doesn't help
Yea the house being where it is, her job being online for all these years and her friends moving away and starting families have definitely made the gap between her and the others from around that popular YouTube time widen. Not saying anyone needs kids to have a fulfilled life but she seems so bored and low. Now the house is done she’s got nothing else to complain about 😂 She’s totally gone off makeup and beauty never films a new look. I still follow her and I used to watch all her videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3