Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokerface79

VIP Member
When Loz says these pics are 6-12 months apart and one she felt completely lost and didn’t recognize herself at that time in one…. Blah blah ‘check out the difference’.

Not me thinking they were taken the same day. THEY LOOK THE SAME LAUREN CURTIS.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Do we think she absolutely BLOWS UP the group chat/shared album with “omg guys can you look at this particular square centimetre of skin under my right armpit and tell me if you think it looks different to the same square centimetre of skin under my left armpit?? Do I need a costly and extremely unnecessary surgery to fix it??!?!”
…..I’m sure her girlfriends loooooove it!
I don’t think she has a group chat, that’s the problem

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Omg me neither! Skippity skip! God she’s painful! Dreadful woman 🫠🫠
---
I’m sorry but b*tch you’re home ALL DAY! why should Reece even have to think about cooking with you when he gets home from WORK?! …I know I know, equality, feminism, two people in a relationship etc etc but she goes f*ck all all day the least she could do is cook dinner! 🙄🙄
---
Imagine working all day like Reece does, leaving home at 5am and you get home and dinner is frozen pizza because Loz has been home examining her face all day and couldn't be bothered cooking. I get it sometimes you can't be bothered but normally that's cause you both work full time, have kids to wrangle, etc etc.

• Haha
  • Angry

vikingjan

Chatty Member
So many first world problems this woman has, examining her face with a microscope and panicking over every imagined imperfection, lamenting over her lost youth even though she’s only 30, claims to be an introvert yet shares the most insignificant minutiae of her boring existence. Seems to be extremely defensive about not wanting children which is a good thing because she is self absorbed/obsessed to the degree the poor child would get neglected while she languishes in her selfish introspective bubble.
She gives off major (my shit doesn’t stink vibes & I’m slightly superior to everyone else). I always remember a few years ago while renting she turned on her camera to have a good cry and pity party over absolutely nothing.

These people asking these questions about kids and trying to convincer her to have one need to get a life! They don’t want kids. End of. Me personally I love being a mum and have always know I wanted one. We need to accept this is individual choice.

(Even if she changes her mind one day that’s ok also)View attachment 2773028
Agree - I have kids and I love them however I am DONE with them…two kids… yet people try and convince me daily just 1 more.. are you ok lol???

Its also a massive life changing adjustment and we wanted them LOL imagine sleep deprivation chewed nipples sassy toddlers and clingy babies when you didn’t even want them lmao no thank you

indylee11

Lauren is subconsciously trying to convince herself she ✨doesn’t ✨want kids.. if she was settled with her decision she wouldn’t feel the need to talk about it so much.. she’s constantly thinking about the topic it’s ridiculous. And FUCK why isn’t someone in her life having a talk with her about how ridiculous it is that she is CONSTANTLY posting about her face/ weight/ body/ looks etc. it’s disgusting. This plants insecurity’s the minds of the poor young girls who follow her. It’s so so bad. She’s a fucking vain idiot.

Wafflecakes

Other exciting topics:
Chai lattes
Bras
Perioral dermatitis
Sunsilk
Birds

The list is endless!

I don't know why I still follow but for some reason I can't look away 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I'm still standing by my opinion. If you're at home all day and your partner is out working long hours and may very likely have a long drive home. You should do something nice and have dinner ready. Poor Reece is probably working in tough conditions as if he is laying floor in new builds some don't have heating or air con.

Even if you cook say Mondy to Thursday and grab takeaway on Friday. That's only 4 meals. There's so many easy meals to make. She can use a slow cooker, Air fryer. She was doing sponsored content for one of those meal prep kits. Keep the recipe card and cook one of those meals.

Reactions: 10

Snaggletooth

She's delulu.
Honestly she needs some professional help and meds.
She is so fixated and weird.
So desperate to get back to where she was 12 years ago.... You missed the boat, you were not smart about it at the time and now you have nothing to show for it. You are boring AF and the people who follow you are all bored shitless. Move on and get a real job.

• Heart

Dreamer01

VIP Member
This latest saga really was something!
Couldn’t help herself, HAD to get a dig in at “the Mothers” while she was at it! ….guys did you know LaUrEn DoEsN’t WaNt ChiLdReN?! 🥴🥴🙄🙄
Those "mothers" who have been up with kids since 1am probably then went home, got children ready for school/daycare then went to work themselves. What did Lauren do? Probably went home, made a cup of tea then stared into the mirror till its time to make her toasted cheese wrap for lunch. Or is today her Maccas treat day?

pokerface79

VIP Member
Yay, a Lauren thread! She lives in such a beautiful area, why not go for bushwalks etc to get out and about and see nature? Be better than being stuck in her McMansion looking at pigeons
Surely the air would be too organic for her locks and short torso? Otherwise, it would make perfect sense to get out and about in the wilderness!

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I don't understand why she needs a full face of makeup on to lounge around the house each day. Is that why her brand is called loungeface?

Last edited:
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Been lurking on this thread for a while but god this got to me, she moans about everythinggggg. Not to sound braggy but I have a fairly sizeable solitaire engagement ring and barely knock it/snag it on anything. Also saying I don’t like wearing the ring etc just shut up Lauren all you do is moan moan moan. And stop bringing up that you don’t want kids WE KNOWWWWW. I have never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much in my life.
I hope Reece wakes up one day and changes his mind about wanting kids! Bub bye Lauren! 👋👋

shh77

VIP Member
There’s a real simple solution Lauren, just ya know STOP taking photos of yourself! 🫠🫠 throw out all your mirrors while you’re at it!

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
PSA everyone. Lauren is talking about a hair cut she going to get. Seems like a trim.
This will provide at least 2 weeks worth of content for her. She will analyse the trim, make sure it suits her face shape, suits her body, hasn’t been cut too short, she will show how much shinier and healthier her hair is and maybe even throw in some free styling tips!

Reactions: 9

marthamartyr

I've said it before and I'll say it again. For someone who doesn't want kids and doesn't "have to justify her reasons" she spends a whoooole lot of time and effort on talking about it. Like a broken record this chick.
This! The amount of “childless by choice” people that harp on about it. Couldn’t give shit if you did or not, stop banging on about your superior reasons

Michy02

VIP Member
And she’s just said he gets up at 5am to go to work! While she sits and bitches about how much she hates her tv remote! #firstworldproblems
Complaining about her remote and huge tv.

I can’t believe someone is just so vapid. She doesn’t do anything to help others, no charity work. Promotes nothing of substance.