Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
“The way you look is the least interesting thing you” ….but when you’ve got nothing else… 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Now she's going to buy every brand of frozen fries to see which one tastes like Maccas so she never has to go there again.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I’m extremely tempted to mention that perhaps if she tried improving her posture, holding her shoulders back a little, she would actually create some more space in that self-diagnosed teeny weeny torso of hers.

But she needs some content so….. #pantsdrama
100000000% I’ve thought this as well!

“But guuuuuuys my ginormous boobs - which I LoOoOoVe and only hummed and harred about getting removed on the internet for aaaaaages, are sOoOo heavy! So I really can’t help my posture! Although…….maybe I SHOULD get them removed? 🤔
Cue *boob month long instastories “boob removal spiral”* 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
This is pretty funny. The video is about influencers sharing something and saying they love it (ie shampoo) and then a couple months later saying they love something (ie another shampoo brand) lol.
Now she has done 1000 stories on Instagram in response to this. Hi Lauren!

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
Her Pantene ad feels so insincere when she heavily documented her love of sunsilk. A million percent she has expecting/hoping for a collaboration with them and settled for Pantene.

shh77

VIP Member
S
I'm intrigued - did she pay out Kmart or another brand?
She asked to go back on the PR List after she saw some others receiving a makeup products PR Package (I think it was??)
And then when her box arrived, it was stuff like an infrared mask, at home lash lift kit etc etc and she went to TOWN!!!
Saying it wasn’t what she was expecting, she’d NEVER ever use this stuff, they’re not the types of things you should DIY at home, “why would I use a shitty Kmart brand when I already have a couple of “proper” really expensive masks etc etc”
…and just general bagging them out saying it was all shit stuff!
People really got really mad at her her because 1. Super ungrateful
And 2. Not everything was necessarily “Kmart brand” but small businesses that Kmart stocks, so she was essentially being a bitch to these small businesses
I think that’s kinda the gist, right guys??

Soz for the novel lol
TLDR: Lauren’s a snob 😂

• Angry
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS!🚨🚨
Lauren “thinks” she’s finally done with crew necks!! 🙄🙄
#qualitycontent

• Haha
She's posting old videos of her face from 21/22 saying how much it's changed. I actually don't understand her, she obviously spends all day looking at photos and videos of herself, she has an absolutely unhealthy obsession with her appearance. What normal person does that?

• Sad
I watched lauren on YouTube a million years ago. I'm a busy mum of 4 now and makeup and all that shit isn't important in my world anymore! I've definitely moved on from being self absorbed, wanting to be perfectly made up. Hell I'm lucky if I slap on some moisturiser in the mornings. My life is way more richer now that I'm older and have children Lozzy. You should try it, or tell us some more about how you never want kids rah rah rah. Is that because you are too self centred and couldn't spend hours looking at yourself anymore? That's the real reason.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I watched Lauren stories when she in the carpark, i can see what she's saying because I've had similar experiences with moving.

but also she basically invalidated reece feeling, it seems like he really misses his family and probably rather go back to perth to live, and she's just convinced him that perth is a horrible place, seems like she well and truly wants them isolated. 😒

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
Surely if you really needed something like this, you would just chuck on an old loose shirt?!

or even wilder… wear sunscreen?!!!!
But she’s “only going from indoor location to indoor location (like the true hermet she is) and doesn’t want sunscreen all over her (insanely expensive, ostentatious) car!!!!” Duuuuh 🙄🙄
…..dunno about you guys, but I can actually apply sunblock with out it getting all over everything!

pokerface79

VIP Member
Christ. If crew necks are giving Loz this kind of complex, she’s in for a real rude shock when she hits her mid-40s.

Girl, do yourself a favour and book a styling session with someone.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Yes I was confused watching this as I assumed she was definitely using drive through, I mean surely she is? That is just the lamest story and not at all worth sharing and absolutely not the big deal or embarrassing or awkward or anything that she seems to think it is.
I didn't understand this either. I get recognised all the time by staff - the local butcher, bakery, fruit shop etc. When you shop at the same places at the same time on the same days this happens ( I shop every Sunday morning) it's nothing to be embarrassed about. She really has nothing going on in her life except to scrutinise the smallest things. What a loser.

kmartplate

VIP Member
I do wonder if she has just rubbed off on Reece. If not pretty amazing that they found each other to both be so anti social and not wanting kids. Not that those things are that rare, but would be hard to find a partner with both of those values. If he was with someone else with different values would he have still held these views? I guess it’s also possible that he has influenced her.

Completely valid choices by the way, but atypical for sure.