Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Surely those gigantic man made titties would not fit into a size 6.
She was contemplating getting them removed at one point .
I personally think they are too big on her smaller frame.

Reactions: 7

berry

VIP Member
Lauren: I’m not autistic
Also Lauren: I’ve been listening to keyboard asmr / I love the sound of this keyboard.

insta gram.com/stories/lozcurtis/3394305020676500319

• Haha

Snaggletooth

Did she really think there was a maket for this?!
Did she copy Alibaba ideas like good ol jesssikkkkaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣

shh77

VIP Member
So many first world problems this woman has, examining her face with a microscope and panicking over every imagined imperfection, lamenting over her lost youth even though she’s only 30, claims to be an introvert yet shares the most insignificant minutiae of her boring existence. Seems to be extremely defensive about not wanting children which is a good thing because she is self absorbed/obsessed to the degree the poor child would get neglected while she languishes in her selfish introspective bubble.
She gives off major (my shit doesn’t stink vibes & I’m slightly superior to everyone else). I always remember a few years ago while renting she turned on her camera to have a good cry and pity party over absolutely nothing.
Can you IMAGINE the body image issues she’d pass onto a child if she ever had one! 😳

coffeeinbed

Really highlights she wouldn't survive in the real world. She has no idea people have to do those hours just to fit in a work out because they need to work full time and earn proper money.

berry

VIP Member
I dont know why youre all assuming its Lauren making Reece do these things. She was more outgoing before Reece, and she said from the get go he did not want kids as he had like 8 siblings. To me it always read that her views changed to align more with his

Someone ask her, I'm sure she will be happy to answer

shh77

VIP Member
Quick everyone go and buy honeydew

Interesting that she can't even do her own shopping and does click and collect. I don't like people picking out my fruit and veg. I need to do it myself.
Yea same! Other stuff, pantry/general items fine, someone else can pick, but fruit and veggies nope I need to choose it!
---
She's so sad can't even go into the shops to pick her own fruit and vege, how did she become so socially awkward, she's probably worried someones looking at her big boobs, short terso, her skin her hair.. she's would subjecting herself to other men.. 🤦‍♀️
Hahahaa literally aaaall of this!!

Lol if she went and did her groceries herself, she could use her✨⭐MeLoN tEsTiNg StRiPs⭐✨ to make sure it’s a good one! 🙄🙄🫠🫠

• Haha

berry

VIP Member
I may have the wrong impression. But I thought Lauren was always the way she was. She pretended to be a party girl when she was in Sydney.

I remember once when they lived in Perth. Reece had his mates over and Lauren just stayed in her room.

I didn't realise Reece came from such a large family.
Yep and its made it sound like maybe his upbringing was not the best. Perhaps from a low socio family. That def contibutes to not wanting kids.

I dont disagree with you but I dont think Reece is being held back from a life he wants to live either. They both seem like quiet homebodies and that's totally ok! Not everyones lives need to have kids or friends over for footy or parties to be happy. I think thats the point shes trying to convey on her stories to people who keep saying she's wrong.

Loz has put herself in a bit of a shit spot tho because if it so happens she and Reece ever change minds about kids she will get SEE I TOLD YOU YOUR LIFE WOULDNT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM

and so she doubles down

Regardless of diagnosis she would hugely benefit from therapy to talk to someone about her thoughts and feelings in a way thats not gonna come back to bite her on the bum.

shh77

VIP Member
I messaged Lauren a nice message the other day reminding her that young girls follow her and she should be mindful of what she posts about her face/body as it can contribute to body image issues considering she has millions of followers. I was just so sick of her constantly criticising her appearance on the internet, anyway she responds with this haha
She’s such a condescending b*tch

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Been lurking on this thread for a while but god this got to me, she moans about everythinggggg. Not to sound braggy but I have a fairly sizeable solitaire engagement ring and barely knock it/snag it on anything. Also saying I don’t like wearing the ring etc just shut up Lauren all you do is moan moan moan. And stop bringing up that you don’t want kids WE KNOWWWWW. I have never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much in my life.
Just so everyone is aware, Lauren is NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS 🥴

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
It’s truly bizarre!

I understand she is so used to talking into her phone and it’s basically like a diary now but this is very strange content to continue to share!

• Sad

berry

VIP Member
Lauren mentioned she is on the waitlist to see if she is neurodivergent. I think a lot of this will click and make sense to Lauren once she see’s someone. Her whole life is a special interest, specifically the way she puts herself entirely under a microscope and then posts it online. I’m not a “hater” of Lauren but I think she needs to invest in regularly seeing a therapist. I feel this will be life changing for her!
I very much agree and have talked about this a few times on here.

A lot of women with the 'tism have a special interest in makeup, its why so many ppl go undiagnosed because our interests arent always trains and planes and dinosaurs. Sometimes they're makeup, vlogging and pigeons.