Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
What is this freak going to do when he dumps her arse? Surely he will realise life is too short(especially with his medical issues) and get out of there and actually live his life.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Lauren is having issues with rabbits and kangaroos! I don't think there's much she can do about it either.

Lauren also went onto to say how she won't be getting solar as the water tanks cost so much. And I think I heard right that they have bought another one as they're using more water than they thought.

$16k for a tank plus installation etc. So much money. Hopefully we'll get lots of rain soon to fill the tanks!

Screen_Recording_20240218_100258_Instagram_exported_9874~2.jpg

PlatinumThoughts

Can someone please clarify something for me? Loz is promoting Pantene (but noticed today she’s flicked over to Garnier - anyhoo) - I was looking at the Pantene in Coles today and it’s got on their Miracles range in the gold packaging that it’s silicone free? I don’t understand? Isn’t this what she was talking about and saying it was in fact good? Have I missed something here? The Pantene in the white packaging doesn’t mention being silicone free, but she was definitely promoting the Miracles range. 🫤

berry

VIP Member
“Most of the characteristics I don’t have. I’ve done a couple of tests and they all say I’m unlikely to have it” …..hmmm sounds fake but ok 🫠🫠
Unless shes worked with someone who is skilled at seeing females who have been masking their whole lives the answer is irrelevant especially if she has ADHD and autism because they can cancel each other out in certain aspects.

The Neurodivergent Woman by Monique Mitchelson is poddy that I recommend to anyone to check it out. She has ADHD and Autism!!
---
The Neurodivergent Woman by Monique Mitchelson is poddy that I recommend to anyone to check it out. She has ADHD and Autism!!

Last edited:

shh77

VIP Member
That awesome extendible tap thing... poor thing will soon discover they don't last forever.
And WHY did she need to tell us the fireplace they chose was sooo expensive!
Who cares?! It looks exactly the same as any other fireplace I’ve ever seen…
“This is the MoSt ExPeNsiVe RoOm iN ThE hOuSe, because the wall is also made out of OuR oWn RoCk!” 🥴🥴 who CARES!?
It’s not like she’s ever going to invite anyone over to see it!