Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
She has no right to talk about the trials & tribulations of motherhood as she isn’t one and never will be which is a small mercy in itself. Her constant dribble about how if she were a man it would be ok & how everything falls on the mother is ridiculous.
She has no idea and the longer she continues with these ignorant rants indicates to me this giant defensive chip she has on her shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

smhinfluencers

I used to watch Lauren years and years ago as I did quite like some of her YouTube videos, but I just recently stumbled across her instagram and she is SO BORING. What happened to her? She looks drained. Why is she obsessed with birds? And her dermatitis? And talking about her decision to be child-free for the 28473th time. I watched her stories and when she was asking Reece for his opinion on the food, I genuinely thought she was presenting him with something she’d cooked, but it was a MELON? I don’t understand how she hasn’t gone insane spending day after day isolated indoors.. and doesn’t Reece think that’s boring and plain unhealthy? She desperately needs a social life to get out of her own head and stop constantly obsessing about her looks.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Such a great life living in a big house with her carpet layer jock ( who she is so grateful for as he also doesn’t want kids - winning at life). Lots of time for introspection, looking in mirrors and agonozing over every nook & cranny on her face . Living in the past, comparing today’s loz with younger Loz. Imagine living like that for the next 20 years. Margaret River is a pretty spot for a vacay but cliquey & boring AF. Lots of people don’t want kids Loz your not unique so just STFU.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Lives in a nice area, but in the middle of nowhere, doesn’t want anything to do with her neighbours ( god forbid they ever need their help) seems to resent the fact that someone would have an Airbnb or dare to make any noise.
Drive thru McDonalds in her hideous sun smock seem to be a highlight. Also making sure the bees are hydrated and birdwatching.
Just in case you hadn’t heard SHE DOESNT WANT KIDS and she’s fed up with having to justify herself. LOZ NO ONE EFFING CARES.

• Haha
Her partner is close to liver failure, is still working a physical job, and she expects him to cook dinner??

Can't she just get aHello Fresh deal like everyone else on Insta?

• Wow
  • Angry

freddofrog

gosh back in the day i used to think she was so aspirational, and now she’s such a wet wipe

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
RUNNING to listen to the podcast “What’s in Lauren’s Bag”!!!
DYING to know what’s in there besides sugar detector sticks, a compact foldable sombrero, magnifying mirror for inspecting imperfections, 17 tight, high neck t shirts and of course pepper spray to attack ALL the 1000s of men who’ll be ogling her!!
🙄🙄🙄🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I am only new to Loz but gee she waffles on about nothing. I think she needs a proper job. Clearly talking shit to random strangers through instagram is not good for her mental health. Does she have a medical condition?

• Haha

Firsttimeposter87

Noticed how she said in last nights stories something about her great grandchildren?
how will you have great grandchildren Lauren when you are ADAMANT you are are not having kids. Little Freudian slip of the tongue there I think.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing.

What emails does she need to respond to? I would understand if she was working on a new product for loungeface and I think then you may need to reply ASAP. As I think her mascaras are made in Italy.
Dear Ms Curtis

We sincerely apologise for your experience during your visit our drive thru this week.
We can absolutely assure you that our employee did not, in fact know who you were, and were not judging you for your order - despite the fact you frequent this location multiple times a week.
We know you’re so skinny and small and only get a little snacky snack of fries.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
McDonalds Customer Services

P.S. YES b*tch it WAS a Coke Zero!!

😂😂

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
WTF is wrong with her? Why is she soooo obsessed with her face? Who takes selfies of themselves then scrutinises them then posts to insta.
She's so cooked, nobody has perfect skin nobody and that's so normal..

The thing that get me it's she's trying blame the camera for making her look that way.. 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I'm still standing by my opinion. If you're at home all day and your partner is out working long hours and may very likely have a long drive home. You should do something nice and have dinner ready. Poor Reece is probably working in tough conditions as if he is laying floor in new builds some don't have heating or air con.

Even if you cook say Mondy to Thursday and grab takeaway on Friday. That's only 4 meals. There's so many easy meals to make. She can use a slow cooker, Air fryer. She was doing sponsored content for one of those meal prep kits. Keep the recipe card and cook one of those meals.
It’s quite literally the LEAST she could do for him!! 🤬🤬
She’s such a selfish, entitled brat!
I’m sure she expects that he’ll also do half the housework on his days off too!

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
Yay, a Lauren thread! She lives in such a beautiful area, why not go for bushwalks etc to get out and about and see nature? Be better than being stuck in her McMansion looking at pigeons

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I don't understand why she buys a heap of clothes from Kmart then does a try on haul and then is disappointed in the quality. We all know Kmart is not great quality -that is why it's cheap. She must have bought this on line as I can not see her physically going to the shops.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
It’s quite demented this fixation she has with her face and the self examination of every blotch, pore, crevice. She is some sort of neuro spicy that’s for sure. She must spend the whole day looking into a magnifying mirror.
Such a self obsessed snowflake.

shh77

VIP Member
I bet she will go to Maccas. She's had such a tough morning.
F this b! Seriously!
Yea, no it’s real “cute” people HAVE to go to work everyday! - while you “lady of leisure” about at home, with your stupid anxious rat, stare at yourself in the mirror and toddle off to McDonalds where you’ll doubt be recognised and fAnGiRLeD over because you’re SUCH a relevant
✨⭐CeLeBRiTy!⭐✨ 🤬🤬

IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

vikingjan

Chatty Member
She’s living in the past when she was top of her game in YouTube. The carpet layer goes to lay his carpet and she’s at home all day with her face under the magnifying glass obsessing over every pore.

Reactions: 8