Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
She’s living in the past when she was top of her game in YouTube. The carpet layer goes to lay his carpet and she’s at home all day with her face under the magnifying glass obsessing over every pore.

Reactions: 8

freddofrog

the child free thing is so dull. nobody cares! don’t have children if you don’t want them, simple.

her schtick is either wow i don’t want kids or look at this video from when i was popular on youtube.
bored.

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Skin and explaining why she deleted Sunsilk highlight (give you a hint they didn’t pay her anything)

LOZ GET A NEW HOBBY.

How are the birds???View attachment 2903915View attachment 2903916
---

Oh god hope she doesn’t read that or else we will be treated to more stories about how she’s does NOT want kids. She just wants to stare at her face 24/7 OK!! 🥴
Lol it's because you're older, more wrinkly and your soul has left your body Loz. Go see someone ffs.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
She’s patenting a shade cloth bubble so fair-skinned, antisocial people can enjoy the outdoors too?
“When you love bees but hate people!
Beekeeping x LC. Protect yourself from the sun, annoying people trying to tell you how great having kids is and bee stings!” 😂

IMG_0157.jpeg

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Finally she made it to her 6am gym class. What an achievement! Of course she complained all the way there.
This latest saga really was something!
Couldn’t help herself, HAD to get a dig in at “the Mothers” while she was at it! ….guys did you know LaUrEn DoEsN’t WaNt ChiLdReN?! 🥴🥴🙄🙄

• Haha
I do wonder if she has just rubbed off on Reece. If not pretty amazing that they found each other to both be so anti social and not wanting kids. Not that those things are that rare, but would be hard to find a partner with both of those values. If he was with someone else with different values would he have still held these views? I guess it’s also possible that he has influenced her.

Completely valid choices by the way, but atypical for sure.
It could also be due to having a chronic illness he’s slowly isolated himself or started losing friends… if so I hope it would be by choice not from friends leaving him behind

• Sad

Velvett0ast

She’s also mad for some reason that people have money and are able to afford to buy expensive houses???? (Yet Maybe not buying enough loungeface?)

How long can someone ramble on the same topic. Jesus Christ, she’s gonna go insane living alone down there!

• Wow

shh77

VIP Member
✨⭐VeGeTaRiAn LiFe HaCk EvErYbOdY⭐✨
- get a cheeseburger minus the patty!
….I hope she took her “meat detecting strips” to make sure they made her a fresh one and didn’t just take the meat out! 🥴

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
TWENTY FIVE STORIES ON GOING TO AN EARLY MORNING GYM CLASS?! She needs a welfare check and all her social media taken off her.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
BINGO CARD: Big boobs, Bra, Tshirts, Hair, Introvert, House, Mia, Lover boy Reece, No Kids, Gym, High waisted pants, Birds, Skin, Suncream, whatever the latest Affiliate link is….

What have I missed??

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Please Lauren no more shampoo talk. I can’t stand it!!!! I don’t give a shit about silicones. As long as it’s under $20 makes my hair feel nice and smells good I buy it!!!!!!

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
You can tell Lauren wrote this herself. I also think she should have got Reece to film her driving in the smock.

Interesting that Lauren only lists places like supermarket or gym as places you may drive to. Not like driving to work the majority of people would need it for.

Screenshot_20240228_214323_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Way way too much time on her hands - time for another trip to the Maccas Drive-thru for a coke & chippies to break the monotony . Maybe she’ll have to wear a wig next time as staff are commenting on her regular visits.
This latest written rant must have taken hours to concoct. I don’t know any normal person who’s got the time for that shite.

Michy02

VIP Member
PSA everyone. Lauren is talking about a hair cut she going to get. Seems like a trim.

• Haha

smhinfluencers

Is she for real? She wakes up early ONCE in her life and suddenly feels far superior and entitled enough to make those smug comments about already starting her day when those ‘poor people are only just going off to work in their cars’ - she has NO idea what a standard working day looks like! The best of it is you just KNOW she will never wake up that early again because she doesn’t have to and it hurts her poor eyes from not getting enough sleep. She’s so infuriating 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry