Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
No surprise that these sizes were what’s left as they only show the dress on themselves/other skinny girls and there’s no size representation so how are people supposed to know what it looks like on girls that don’t have Evie’s body?? The S would probably fit me but I don’t believe it would be flattering on my body type, so this whole “it suits everybody and is so flattering” stuff they keep saying just isn’t true lol, it’s a striped bodycon strapless dress I can guarantee it isn’t flattering on a lot of people but they’ve made no effort to show that all sizes can wear it

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Missclassy19

VIP Member
A 6 year break up is HARD I’m glad she cleaned her flat it seemed therapeutic. It does seem like he broke up w her but never know.
Ngl the amount their flat was dirty was questionable but fair play

Reactions: 6

jellytots234

that’s what bugs me too because there’s so much fashion content other than hauls these people can film!!! and they get gifted SO much on top of their own purchases, like evie in the past month has done a £2000 vintage haul, £2000 fast fashion haul & £3000 uo haul, weather it’s partially click bait or not who even spends that on clothes in a year? never mind a month.. they just have so much and hardly rewear it’s such a waste
exactly. you never see what they show again. like where does it all go?

Reactions: 5

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
it would also be nice to see diversity in the brand….Evie and Olivia are very skinny white girls praising the clothes for being comfy supportive and flattering like yeah…on you

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They can't really win because if all of their reels were full of fast fashion clothes, they'd be slated for not shopping vintage and second hand but when they do, nobody can find the exact clothes because they're not fast fashion. They're the hugest over-comsumers regardless. How they have enough room in their house I'll never know. They seem to acquire new things every day.
Whenever they post they’re always shopping or going to gifted shops idk how they still need new clothes. But also my point is even vintage clothes have tags. Some places tear them out yes but if u go to a charity shop or a vintage shop n get a jacket from Zara the tag still says Zara but they just say oh a vintage shop rather than acc saying where it’s from ygm. I’m ngl they might as well shop fast fashion the amount they consume is crazy I always see them shopping even on holidays or small town getaways whether it’s teddy bears or clothes they can’t leave the house without buying something new

groovygirl229

VIP Member
So since moving in together they’ve both broken up w their long term boyfriends. I genuinely thought Joe n evie where a forever thing ngl. They did long distance for agessss so I feel like it can’t be a distance thing when he goes Uni in London. Imagine both going through breaks up few months apart View attachment 1504182

I’m pretty sure both have been w their bfs for over 4 years. They was just on holiday together
No way!!!! I didn’t see this, I’m glad they’ve got each other tough year for them both least they both can get through it together 😔 it’s massive coincidence but we’ll never know the reasons as tbf they’re both private about relationships which I always loved from them, I went through breakup end of last year and hearing liv went through one too weirdly helped.. it’s nice hearing people you watch go through something too (obviously not nice for them) but reminds you everyone goes through them

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Evie and Olivia always copy each other tbf I think they're pretty open about that 😂 😂 I don't think it's in a competitive way, they're just take inspiration from each other

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Yeah they grew up together. That’s crazy. Like if Joe n wvie break up that would be devastating. I love how she hang plastered it everywhere etc. N Olivia seems quite in touch w her emotions so I hope she’s had a good cry cause she seems like she has a good heart in general n probs would take this hard

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
honestly i followed both of these girls a couple years ago and they're SO unbelievably dry and bland tbh, i was shocked theyre still popular

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Surely not the new man already After a long term relationship how has she jumped into another hope it goes well
F8C60C2A-D37F-46C0-B120-6DB9FD7BAE2D.png

• Wow

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Personal opinion but poses and clothes like these make me feel uncomfortable it’s like imo people who fetish like kids or like idk she’s 20 and I feel like yes she can like hello kitty whatever that’s great and it’s like a seductive grown child. I’m not explaining it properly but I just find this weird to look at View attachment 476545
I agree I’ve actually thought this a couple times from her poses. It’s a strange coincidence that she dresses childish when she does them as well🥴

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
How can Olivia upload her tulum vlog TWO MONTHS after Evie
She doesn’t even pretend to try anymore, i used to love her channel back in lockdown when she would post a weekly vlog.

Anyone else think they’re both now giving off an incredibly stuck up vibe too? Olivia has definitely changed. Used to be really sweet but it’s almost like she has no personality now

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Their content isn’t that good anymore. It just seems they go about their day doing whatever they like film a few TikTok’s and get paid thousands for a few simple ads. Maybe I’m jealous but I do also miss their old content on YouTube. Chatty vlogs styling videos

lululux

Tbf they’ve been together quite a long time and she’s only developed this more childlike personality recently. I dunno I think it’s harsh to say that when they are the same age
Don’t know any 20 year old men who wanna date a girl who dresses / acts like an 8 year old child. That is my point, why I find it strange.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
have a wierd feeling olivia has broken up with her boyfriend? could be totally wrong
Ngl I’d be very sad. They’ve been together for years. The one thing I applaud them for is keeping a healthy relationship private not secretive. I think they’re still together.
Acc just read the comment yeah they broke up. I did think it was weird she didn’t have him over at their new place n hasn’t mentioned him since she’s moved. Maybe distance idk

Last edited: