Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghooddayinmymind

She does seem to have a literal clothing addiction. It's like she buys double than Olivia and Olivia buys a hell of a lot as it is...
I wonder if it’s a coping mechanism I mean she’s been through a lot losing her mom and having to look after her sisters so maybe it’s just retail therapy to the extreme

Reactions: 5

jellytots234

i really like these two but does no one else pick up on how much they overconsume clothing? i’ve been learning more about fashion sustainability and it’s making me become more aware of how much they buy weekly. like they go to those vintage shops in london like 2/3 times a week and go to car boots every sunday and whilst it is second hand clothing, it’s still overconsumption and they literally wear stuff once and we never see it again. on top of the fact they still do fast fashion hauls. idk it’s been really bugging me lately cos they’re just promoting all these clothes when no normal person would buy that much?? especially when the fashion industry is the second biggest contributor to climate change ..
i feel like if you brought it up to them they’d blame it on the fact that it’s their part of their job to do clothing hauls

They post this everytime they go on holiday lol atp you’re going every other week. It doesn’t have the same affect View attachment 2288546
I know they do these style of videos/caption those videos like that because they're more likely to get views and all that but I find these style of videos really tone-deaf. I'm almost sure they did something similar in Australia like "This is your sign to go to Australia with your best friends!". Australia was a GIFTED holiday. They're going on gifted holidays or regular holidays because they have the time and money to do so. Most young people right now are students or barely able to afford things. I'd love to be jumping into the sea at sUnsEt WIth mY bEst FrIeNds but I need to pay my bills lol. Putting across this idea you need to do all these lavish things like go on holiday to be happy just seems to me really tone deaf and teaching young people the wrong idea and can cause people to live outside their means. Not saying it's directly their fault but i don't know, bit done with all these influencers to be quite honest...

Missclassy19

VIP Member
So they both broke up w their bfs the same time n both got new bfs the same time … this is very odd behaviour

Missclassy19

VIP Member
When can people stop pretending that their outfits are so quirky and fashionable. This outfit is bad I’m sorry I just don’t get the whole mix n match random things being skinny doesn’t mean throw on anything
D4BAFB20-207A-4999-9855-44BDB87F89DF.jpeg

justapossum

I actually think you’re bringing up a very valid point that shouldn’t be so quickly dismissed and I 💯 agree. Have a read of this post that I found really insightful. While it focuses on school girls, i think it also applies to posing with teddies, wearing school girl-esque outfits, hairstyles normally seen on young girls. While I definitely don’t think she’s doing it intentionally at all, it is something to be conscious of:
Ah thank you - I thought I was the only one who just felt uncomfortable with this.
This was an interesting post to read!
It's the same when I see those TikTok videos of adult women, dressed seductively, with pigtails, and acting "cute" using the sound of a little child.
I just find it inappropriate.

justapossum

Hmm maybe you are right! Maybe it’s because I’m much older than her and have a completely different sense of fashion that to me she comes across looking quite child-like!

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Pretty ironic they’ve gone carnival. Eaten jerk chicken enjoyed the music n atmosphere of Caribbean culture but only work w brands that aren’t inclusive, go on trips with all white girls n Olivia has a whole Spotify of Afro music, Caribbean music, Rap etc … nice. They enjoy the culture of black people when it suits them. This applies to loads of influencers that I saw went. Including Millie, Carmie etc Olivia’s bf went n his friendship group is quite inclusive so I wonder if she’s friends w them or just him
Have you seen this she’s friends with Olivia Evie 😭😭 all those influencers are clueless just an excuse to dress up for them

Attachments

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I feel like perhaps her and Flynn could've just grown apart over time and their relationship fizzled out, hence why she has been able to move on so quickly. I think that's been the case with a few of the long-term high school relationships from my school that have recently ended and I'm a year or two above the girls so they'll be coming to that stage in their lives. It is really rare that you stay entirely compatible and in love with the same person you've been with since the age of 15. If she was madly in love with him and wanted marriage and kids with him and he dumped her then yes it would be weird for her to be this public with a new boyfriend. I don't doubt there would've been a period of heartache and 'what if' though, it just probably didn't last as long as a brutal breakup. It does make you wonder if it was her that wanted to keep the relationship private or Flynn. Its totally within his rights to not want to be posted, especially as she has an above average number of followers but I do think its nice to show off your partner or be shown off once in a while on social media🥰🥰

groovygirl229

VIP Member
either way i rlly hope she knows everything will be okay, going through breakup of two years was hard but swear she was with him over 4 years? i haven't really noticed change in her instagram but i am just feeling for her its so hard to go through. she must of been paranoid to announce it

• Heart

jkcsway

Do really like both these girls and get great vibes from them! Always enjoy their content, only thing that’s bothered me recently is Evie’s recent tiktok where she shows how to make jeans fit tighter - like those jeans she showed are very clearly many sizes too big. It seems to be a tiktok thing lately with super skinny girls wearing huge jeans as a style thing but something doesn’t sit right with me. Plus sized people have a hard enough time buying vintage as it is without size 6s coming in and taking the stuff for aesthetic.

maybe I’m overreacting lol but aside from that think they’re great. Evie’s poetry is brill and as mentioned olivias smile is literally like sunshine

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I feel like they’re low-key means girls. Bit controversial. Mainly Evie. But her n Olivias channels are pretty identical. If you’ve watched ove video no point watching the other

Reactions: 4
This is not meant to be disrespectful at all, I'm just super curious as to what everyone thinks, but does anyone else find it a bit weird that evie moved on so quickly from Joe? He seemed like the most lovely and kind boy and I just think it's a bit nasty of her to be with a new boy so quickly after they were going out for so long. Like I'm happy she has a new boyfriend, it's just weird that she's posting about being so happy being single and free after her and Joe seemed so happy together and then she actually has a new boyfriend it just seems super odd to me that she's lying to her fans!

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I wondered why they gave up the clothing brand, makes no sense when could’ve become easy income and it fits in their main jobs. They did some awful clothing though so overpriced how bad It was😭 but they just go on holidays and go out now, no normality on their social media so out of touch

orlyb1310

VIP Member
You’re only meant to go for work for essential jobs I don’t think modelling is essential:/
I'm not sure what the rules are this lockdown, I haven't left the house for anything other than the shops since before bloody xmas but I remember photoshoots being within the rules for one of the lockdowns (can't remember if it was the November one or this one). Summer xo had a hair extensions shoot and she posted a screenshot of the government guidelines to show that she wasn't breaking the law but time isn't real anymore so I can't remember how long ago that was 😂 😂