Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
They post this everytime they go on holiday lol atp you’re going every other week. It doesn’t have the same affect View attachment 2288546
it implies that there is some kind of budget squeeze on them too but that feeling skint is worth it for the memories but if you’re on your 4th holiday of the year I doubt that budget is that much of an issue lol

Reactions: 7

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
also it's hardly inclusive....the sizing is in S/M/L sizing so probably wouldn't go past a size 14/16 and even if it did the clothes are designed to suit them and their body types what's the point in making something flattering to them only

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
View attachment 391490
Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
She'll have pictures of her posing with teddies and then stuff like this.
I actually think you’re bringing up a very valid point that shouldn’t be so quickly dismissed and I 💯 agree. Have a read of this post that I found really insightful. While it focuses on school girls, i think it also applies to posing with teddies, wearing school girl-esque outfits, hairstyles normally seen on young girls. While I definitely don’t think she’s doing it intentionally at all, it is something to be conscious of:

• Heart

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
i really like these two but does no one else pick up on how much they overconsume clothing? i’ve been learning more about fashion sustainability and it’s making me become more aware of how much they buy weekly. like they go to those vintage shops in london like 2/3 times a week and go to car boots every sunday and whilst it is second hand clothing, it’s still overconsumption and they literally wear stuff once and we never see it again. on top of the fact they still do fast fashion hauls. idk it’s been really bugging me lately cos they’re just promoting all these clothes when no normal person would buy that much?? especially when the fashion industry is the second biggest contributor to climate change ..
I’ve literally always thought this. It’s not only vintage stuff either. They buy from shops regularly and get sent a shit tonne of clothes it’s literally insane???

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I can’t imagine either of them dating, Evie more so. They seem like nice girls but they’re quite dry and I can imagine them not giving much on the date and then coming home saying ‘he was such a weirdo he kept wanting to know things about me and showing interest in my life🙄🙄🙄’.

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I know that being in a new relationship is exciting but their entire personalities are beginning to revolve around having boyfriends. Obviously we don’t know the full story but I do feel sorry for Joe if Evie’s new boyfriend is the guy they’d always hang out with in Devon and not just a doppelgänger.
---
Oh and nobody cares or thinks you’re cool for going out and getting drunk

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Same I feel for joe too. such an uncomfortable feeling knowing all those trips was that guy trying it on with Evie or had crush whole time. Evie hasn’t even taken long to move on either I’d be more understanding if she took year or two to herself. But both of them moved on within 6 months? That worries me that they can’t be on their own

orlyb1310

VIP Member
They come across so immature in the say it or shot it vids
Can’t comment on the new one as I haven’t watched it but I hate how in previous ones, they only answer the boring questions and do shots for all the ones they clickbait in the title or thumbnail. Like they’re not obliged to talk about body counts or stuff if they’re uncomfortable but don’t clickbait it and then be like ‘oh I can’t answer that🤪🤪’. They’ve both been in long term relationships since they were like 14 or 15 anyway so I’d be surprised if it’s more than 1 (but who cares tbh it isn’t embarrassing if it’s 0 or 20). They’re not the only people who do this.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Saw soemthing on tiktok that perfectly described Evie’s style imo “ trendy childish” that’s literally what it is n her personality whereas Olivia is more upgraded n mature w her style n imo is acc a depiction of fashion depending on your taste. Evie just throws random stuff n says ... here ya go

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Their fashion isn’t good they’re just skinny let’s be truthful especially evie her outfits are atrocious sometimes

lululux

These girls really bug me anyone else think they come across as sooo conceited / full of themselves on Instagram? Especially Evie I feel like she thinks she is the best thing ever to grace this earth when she films herself on Instagram, it’s like calm down Hun you have the body of a 10 year old and your boyfriend who is supposedly 20 looks about 12 😂😂😂😂

Also what’s the opinions on this new clothing line? I’m not sure what I think I like the logo at least, definitely better than Megan Shorts attempt at Merch 😂

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I do love the girls so I say this with anoyance but they seem like they hardly do anything unless it’s an AD now. When they constantly did reels and content I loved it as wasn’t all sponoured but now they only post when it suits them and that’s mainly for ads, they’ll do random spams of stuff. Then show off on holidays they’ve become unrealistic ☹

Reactions: 6

hannamarin123

I really like these two and find them much more grounded than other influencers but them being fashion influencers doesn’t justify their overconsumption. Just because posing in clothes is your job doesn’t mean you need something new everyday. It’d be cool to see how they picked certain staple pieces and dressed them differently instead of a new outfit every day

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I find it so odd they both went through breakups the same time. Both found new bfs the same time, both stopped YouTube around the same time like … uhhh

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I think keeping the relationship private was their bfs idea probs. They didn’t seem like huge social media people. Ngl coming out of such a long term relationship I’d question the things she says etc because there’s no way she’s healed so quickly

• Heart