Lovevie and Olivia Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like them. I've watched them for 2 or 3 years now and they seem like sweet, harmless girls who don't insert themselves into childish drama. They seem quite mature for their ages, especially Evie who's been through a lot with the passing of her mum and has taken on family responsibilities that a 19 year old shouldn't have to. I'm so so jealous of their wardrobes. They have the cutest fashion sense and Evie's bedroom is so tacky but in the best way. I wish I had the money to redo my room like hers! Also this is random but is Evie her full name or is it short for something?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really like them. I've watched them for 2 or 3 years now and they seem like sweet, harmless girls who don't insert themselves into childish drama. They seem quite mature for their ages, especially Evie who's been through a lot with the passing of her mum and has taken on family responsibilities that a 19 year old shouldn't have to. I'm so so jealous of their wardrobes. They have the cutest fashion sense and Evie's bedroom is so tacky but in the best way. I wish I had the money to redo my room like hers! Also this is random but is Evie her full name or is it short for something?
think her full name is Evie. Her sister’s name is Isabelle but goes by Izzy. Evie, Izzy and Ruby all sound nice together

Reactions: 4
I fully love these girls which is why I requested the thread. They are never in drama stick to themselves ahve a unique fashion sense speak on topics that are needed and I feel like they are so relatable in a way I feel like they are ‘normal’ people. When they filmed their Christmas presents it was all designer it was legit normal stuff everyday families could buy or receive. Acc adore them and I don’t see them being rude or mean. Evie had a nose job and was completely honest unlike some. I feel like they don’t take bullshit from their friends or anything.

Also totally unrelated but Olivias smile is 10/10 I have not one bad thing to say about these girls tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do really like both these girls and get great vibes from them! Always enjoy their content, only thing that’s bothered me recently is Evie’s recent tiktok where she shows how to make jeans fit tighter - like those jeans she showed are very clearly many sizes too big. It seems to be a tiktok thing lately with super skinny girls wearing huge jeans as a style thing but something doesn’t sit right with me. Plus sized people have a hard enough time buying vintage as it is without size 6s coming in and taking the stuff for aesthetic.

maybe I’m overreacting lol but aside from that think they’re great. Evie’s poetry is brill and as mentioned olivias smile is literally like sunshine

Reactions: 5
Ok i kinda understand that ngl at first I found her quite idk bitchy and she seemed like she could be judgmental and she tries to be idk
I think she has quite a calming and reserved energy which can sometimes come across as cold whereas Olivia is more animated and smiley.

Reactions: 2
I think she has quite a calming and reserved energy which can sometimes come across as cold whereas Olivia is more animated and smiley.
Yh Olivia is a such a sweetheart I can’t express how happy she seems and like idk they’re just normal girls. Yes they’ve changed throughout the years but not for the worse. They’ve never been in drama lol and I love how they don’t use their bf for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yh Olivia is a such a sweetheart I can’t express how happy she seems and like idk they’re just normal girls. Yes they’ve changed throughout the years but not for the worse. They’ve never been in drama lol and I love how they don’t use their bf for attention
Olivia seems to be struggling a lot with her MH recently so I hope she feels better soon :( of course she's being sensible and hasn't broken a load of corona restrictions to go on holiday or go to parties in the name of poor MH

Reactions: 1
I agree! They’re very mature and private about their boyfriends. Olivia talking about her mental health has helped me so much, inspired me to get help and made me feel less crazy too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
1.png

Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
She'll have pictures of her posing with teddies and then stuff like this.

I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
View attachment 391490
Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
irrelevant but this pose gives of vibes of a fairy. idk if that makes any sense. i think she just thinks the teddies are sweet. her clothes aren’t to my taste, i’m not confident enough to wear them but i think they suit her

View attachment 391490
I get more fairy/pixie than child-like vibes from her tbh. There are girls on the internet who legitimately do what you're describing to appease to p*dos and its so gross but I don't get that from Evie.

I get more fairy/pixie than child-like vibes from her tbh. There are girls on the internet who legitimately do what you're describing to appease to p*dos and its so gross but I don't get that from Evie.
yeah don’t think she would do that. she has sisters to look after and seems really dedicated to her family and has a boyfriend and would be cancelled if it came out. don’t think she would put all that in jeopardy for a p*rv

Hmm maybe you are right! Maybe it’s because I’m much older than her and have a completely different sense of fashion that to me she comes across looking quite child-like!

Does anyone know why Evie never posted the rest of her nose job content ?

View attachment 391490
Yh I understand wat u mean some of the stuff she wears and does reminds me of a child. Like it’s weird sometime I feel like she’s stuck in a child body but Olivia has the same style but somehow makes it look mature

Also random but I love how normal they are like idk how to describe it but the difference between them n Saffron is amazing obviously they are privileged girls but I love their genuine love for their family and political issues around the world and even supporting small companies idk they’re the only youtuber I acc feel like are humble and relatable especially Olivia xx

• Heart
View attachment 391490
I actually think you’re bringing up a very valid point that shouldn’t be so quickly dismissed and I 💯 agree. Have a read of this post that I found really insightful. While it focuses on school girls, i think it also applies to posing with teddies, wearing school girl-esque outfits, hairstyles normally seen on young girls. While I definitely don’t think she’s doing it intentionally at all, it is something to be conscious of:

• Heart
Reactions: 7