Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Is her comments off because of her sisters or because she looks like a child ? Surely youtube can check her age if it cause how she looks
Ngl why do I get the feeling that she's turned the comments off herself and is blagging that youtube won't turn them back on. Like she doesn't really convince me that she's even tried to get them turned back on. If you valued feedback and interaction with your viewers, you'd put up a good case for them to be turned on and I don't know what youtube's reason would be seeing as they allow racists and assaulters to have a platform on the website everyday. Family vloggers who show their toddlers off to the world everyday have their comments on so I can't see why they've turned off Evie's based on her little sister popping up now and again :/ She could be telling the truth, in which case I'd be wrong, but its been like 2 years now so I doubt she's tried very hard to get her comments back.

Reactions: 9

jkcsway

I’ve just come across Evie’s tiktok, and why does she never buy clothes that fit her??
This actually really bothers me too lol. Buying second hand but a good few sizes too big is taking away clothes from ppl who are actually that size, and to do it as a fashion statement? I can see how it would be really triggering for many people. I’m not talking about cute oversized jumpers but jeans that are clearly falling down because they are so unnecessarily big, we get it you’re skinny.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I feel bad for saying it because they are younger I guess but their channels/podcasts they come across as very immature and young because they're constantly giggling about things especially on the podcast I know they're giving advice on growing up or whatever but their age really shows, their videos are pretty much identical and all they ever seem to do is go vintage shopping or to the beach idk it's just a bit samey their fashion sense is also exclusively for skinny girls/showing off how skinny they are (mainly evie) and I agree Olivia seems sweeter whereas evie does have a bit of a mean vibe about her

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I feel like Olivia is shoving her boyfriend down our throats. Only because I’m comparing to her and her ex how she kept it extremely private. I think I preferred how private she kept it as this makes her seem boy crazy

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Yeah but to break up, heal, find someone, get through the talking stage which let’s say minimum Is a month or two to then start a new relationship and be at the ‘I love you’ level is a little mad to me all within a year aha but each to their own. But a lot of people mentally check out n heal from a relationship while still being in the relationship so when it’s officially done they’ve done their healing I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 8

orlyb1310

VIP Member
She does seem to have a literal clothing addiction. It's like she buys double than Olivia and Olivia buys a hell of a lot as it is...

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They make reels on their endless jumpers, jackets and clothes but never put the details for of the clothes in the caption but also whenever u ask them where the clothes are from they say oh ‘vintage’ or I got it in some random pretentious shop. It’s not exactly helpful. No point doing a clothing reel if no one can buy or find where I go any item besides the shoes. I understand it’s meant for inspo or whatever but it’s frustrating

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Idk if I’m gonna phrase this properly but I find it hard when skin girls talk out about body injustice or whatever while being skin themselves. I understand there’s good intention but it’s like slim girls who have a good body saying oh love yourself you don’t need to workout, you can wear what u want but they themselves have the stereotypical ‘good body’ ygm like liv often talks about how she gained weight and wanted to start working out this was a while ago yet they post about oh love yourself if you’ve gained weight it’s totally fine which it is. Idk if you guys get what I’m saying but it’s like a pretty girl talking about pretty privilege n how it’s wrong but also getting pretty privilege herself ygm. It’s hard to sympathise n listen to them. I understand their intention or whatever is good I get that but Evie to me seems like she’s cared a lot about how her body looks. She’s a slim petite girl naturally I think but she also works out. Yes u can work out for health reasons but people who say that also do it for appearance as well. None of this makes sense ngl but yeah it’s great she’s bringing awareness n using her platform to speak out. Both girls do this really well but it’s not relatable. View attachment 548709
Yeah I totally agree with you too. And its usually just post-dinner bloat when they complain that they've put on weight and need to work out. So many skinny influencer girls pretend that they have huge appetites to be relatable when in reality, they eat like a bird and go to the gym several times a week. I think Olivia and Evies' hearts are in the right place but as someone who doesn't have a flat stomach, being told to just be confident and wear a bikini by someone with the 'bikini perfect' body as that article puts it just doesn't help at all. They both wouldn't wear the clothes they do if they looked like me and I'm not overweight at all so I really do sympathise with the people who are larger and have to put up with skinny girls hijacking the body positivity movement and preaching that you should be confident at whatever size while simultaneously making sure they have time to go to the gym so they can eat their quarter of a dominos pizza for dinner. I get that body dysmorphia exists but these girls know they fit into size XS clothes no matter what they think they see in the mirror.

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I like how they didn't move into the same carbon copy apartment block every other influencer has im bored of seeing move with me videos and seeing the exact same thing, I like how at least they're styling it different buying second hand furniture etc

i honestly don’t think there’s anything wrong with the amount of teddies she has, there’s no age limit on a stuffed animal and things like that are quite good for healing/soothing your inner child

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They post this everytime they go on holiday lol atp you’re going every other week. It doesn’t have the same affect
7787B9B1-3467-40C8-A47E-3B2A253C4FB8.png

uniroco12

I really like their outfits which is why I follow them but the fact that so many influencers are basically just professional over consumers at this point is so damaging. I went on Evie’s YouTube and she’s done 5 haul titled to be at least £1000 already this year, and then her Instagram is full of shopping/haul reels as well - over 5 just in April. Even if the stuff I second hand, I don’t think that’s an excuse. A lot of influencers seem to have been called out for fast fashion so are now just doing the exact same with anything they can call vintage to get away from criticism. It’s grim lol

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Ballet flats have traumatised me. Worse them in primary n secondary school along w loafers. I don’t wanna see ballet shoes ever again the pain they cause 😭😭

• Haha

jellytots234

I saw Evie on a walk the day after her birthday and she was Joe, I’m also 99% convinced I saw the youngest sister on a bike with her friends
you’re allowed to go out with one person for a walk so that would explain the walk with joe. not sure what to think about ruby on the bike but she’s like 11 so i think it’s a bit different to when an adult meets up with friends

Reactions: 7

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They both follow the girl so idk if that’s his gf cause idk if Olivia would still follow her but just s thought she’s on his stories a lot
Well yeah people can be attracted to poc and girls who aren’t skinny white girls like Olivia (she is v pretty but looks wise she is very average looking) as a poc and also one of the only ones in my class/friend group I was always insecure growing up that ppl wouldn’t be attracted to me over my white friends purely based on skin colour
Thanks for saying this. I didn’t know if I was reading too much into it lol I’m a black girl n I was like ngl it makes sense. He loves black culture whether it’s music or food or even holiday locations lol same w Olivia. Olivia is conventionally pretty sure but him dating a black woman doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a type. Her n Olivia have similar style n shit lol. The initial post kinda seemed directed at race but didn’t wanna be that person lol he has ALOT of friends of colour which is nice to see genuine friendships w them whereas Olivia doesn’t seem to which is weird cause they grew up in the same friendship circle 😂😂 so she really has no excuse but they stick to skinny white girls such as Matilda or whatver n evie, Olivia etc

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I was watching some of Evie’s TikToks and (although we don’t know) I think maybe she was holding onto her relationship bc it was comforting to her, she went through something incredibly traumatic losing her mum at 18 and then we went into lockdown not long after and her boyfriend was there for her and was probably all she had as her younger sisters and dad were also grieving etc but she was talking about her grief and healing journey and it seems to me like she’s managed to get to a stage where she doesn’t need to cling onto something because it seems safe anymore if that makes sense? But yeah she did move on fast

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I know this is wrong but evie j just Looks like a child to me so to see her w a grown man 😂😂😂😂 Joe looked like a child too

orlyb1310

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous, looks just like AliExpress tat and you have to have their specific body type for that scarf to even stay tied up!! I’d be terrified it’d even stay in a knot😂