Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I was thinking this recently.

Also don't see them so much with Chloe Frater, who they went to Australia with, anymore.

I thought it must have been a bit awkward on that Aus trip not sure why. Chloe's flatmate/bestie (idk really) Emma Jean Clarke went on the Australia trip with them all too but she wasn't featured as much on Evie and Olivia's socials and they weren't really featured too much on hers either compared with the other girls there.
Ik it’s not her thread but she’s really not worthy of a separate one. What are your thoughts on Emma Jean Clarke??

Missclassy19

VIP Member
if this is sushi samba I've been a few times for special occasions and yes there is a dress code, pretty much everyone wears heels or boots and if you're wearing jeans it's with a nice top and heels etc it's a really expensive restaurant so it's not unusual to see couples who clearly have a lot of money dressed in designer lol

The one in covent garden (not this one) is slightly less dressy I think , but this one everytime i've gone people have been really dressed up last time I went it rained heavily so i wore trainers and a coat and changed into heels when I got there and felt underdressed lol
Yh plus I understand yk wear we’re comfortable and whatever but I’d feel so uncomfortable up n down stairs or walking around in that outfit like it’s weirdly short and the colours and textures does not go w the upkeep of the restaurant n other people who I’ve seen. She dresses better to go to the beach 😂😂. Unless she was rushing from Olivias event to this but still she owns so many nice clothes and skirts/dresses or even trousers and this is what she came up w. Even if she wasn’t at this restaurant. For a normal day outfit to Olivias event is mediocre

HorrifiedbyBabz

It is her bf. If you go to his tiktok he has a video in his kitchen it’s the same kitchen in her Mother’s Day tiktok x
---
She claimed her and Joe wanted different things. He wanted to travel … umm says the girl that’s always on holiday lol her job is her she can work from anywhere why wouldn’t you travel w your partner if you can considering she has no commitments besides her rent 😭😂
It’s fine to say they grew apart/became more like friends etc I just wish they would be slightly more authentic lol
no hate at all to this guy but he’s very posh boy, I didn’t think that was necessarily Evie’s type but since she’s been in a LT relationship how would we know tbf

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I swear that’s her and Livvys friends from holiday? They have these guys they’ve always been friends with since like 2018, pretty sure anyway as normally are by the sea
---
I remember her insta she used to post slot so did have to scroll Evie’s highlights but in Devon one there he is. So I don’t think it is her new boyfriend unless they’ve recently got together after being friends years xx

Attachments

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Evie doesn’t follow many boys so not hard to find the potential bf if you scroll through her following for like 10 seconds

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
It is concerning to be sexually attracted to someone dressed like a child who acts like a child in my opinion
Tbf they’ve been together quite a long time and she’s only developed this more childlike personality recently. I dunno I think it’s harsh to say that when they are the same age

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I'm so confused, it looked like they were travelling abroad and now they're in Disney Parks UK..?
disneyparksuk is just how they market and communicate the different parks to a uk audience. still selling tickets for paris, florida, cruise etc but with relevant for uk packages like all inclusive dining or return flights and eurostar for a cheaper deal

Missclassy19

VIP Member
i find it very odd when women try mimicking children through clothing, mannerisms and poses. very questionable and low-key disturbing but i feel like evie isn’t the worst of the bunch that do it. she just likes certain things (hello kitty) and poses but this never ever warrants any kind of unwanted harassment or comments
Yh I get that but unfortunately certain things have been sexualised by society it doesn’t mean she deserves the creepy comments however for example let’s say you idk eat a cake n everytime you eat that cake something happens to you ... would you carry on eating the cake. I know it’s not the same but personally if I didn’t like the comments and I know that I didn’t have to pose like that I wouldn’t. Yes she likes it whatever n it doesn’t give people the right to say it but at some point you can’t complain anymore because you know what happens. She knows what el men are gonna say n how they’re gonna react some men just don’t stop sadly they’re gonna do it more that she’s complained as well.