Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They seem like they’d bitch about you. Friend or not. Evie seems quite bitchy n Olivia in that case seems like a people pleaser

Reactions: 5

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I hope their brand isn’t like where they sizing doesn’t match yk when it’s like
L - 8-10
XL - 12-14 etc like where it’s so unrealistic and that they acc go up to sizes and are ethically made since they always talk about that

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Is it just me that finds sandwiching in Instagram info graphics inbetween nails and gifted clothes? Especially straight after like these are
View attachment 568027
View attachment 568028
I hate when the extent of peoples' knowledge of important issues is from an instagram infographic. Like they're a helpful starting point but they're not always accurate and you just know most of these influencers repost them to look good rather than because they've actually researched it any further.

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Why are they so inconsistent. They started a podcast … barely see it promoted for they even post anymore. Secondly what happened to their clothing brand rarely see them promote it. They use to shove it down peoples throats n now nothing

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree, it gives me Lolita vibes. I’m sure she has a bunch of older creepy weirdos who will be following her for content like this.

I find it inappropriate as a grown woman to be wearing child style clothing and playful props and posing seductively. It makes people associate those regular children’s items as “sexy”. Makes me sick

btrm000

I don’t want to be rude but Evie is starting to look very handsome squidward… she must have had quite a lot of filler?! I know ‘natural’ isn’t everyone’s style and I think that’s totally okay but it just doesn’t look right??!!

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Except for the odd things this is a child’s room no one can tell me different 😂😂. It’s like a back in the day 12-14 year olds room. As I said everyone can have their own style and vibe I get that cause Olivia is similar in style but the flower wardrobe and the Hello Kitty thing like ...
40FDE0C1-4B15-4B55-AF04-15209EFB3C7D.png
D8FB0980-DE66-42D5-A4A2-4D4D4B6AF511.png

I don’t understandddddd she’s 20. I feel like this should be one my strange addictions
AB3F80CB-B05E-4DDF-8063-8A87D2116DE4.png

Also this isn’t jsut because she’s a girl or anything. If I met a guy who was 20 and obsessed w power rangers or turtle ninjas ... it’s weird

Last edited:
  • Wow

blondelolita

Chatty Member
Don’t watch their videos, but I enjoy their podcast. Both seem like nice girls, they’re not the worst influencer role models out there. Hauls are too much though 🤦🏽‍♀️

HarlowGH

Elaborate aha
admittedly I mostly know her through TikTok so maybe not the best judge of character, but there’s just something about her that unsettles me lol. Like some of the poses she does in the videos are so odd, think it became really apparent when she did that Disney Pixar collab and the music just didn’t match the vibes and it was so awkward to watch. And as others have said, I find the childlike thing extremely weird. Liv seems like an insanely genuine and nice girl but I just get diff vibes from Evie

HarlowGH

Idk if I’m gonna phrase this properly but I find it hard when skin girls talk out about body injustice or whatever while being skin themselves. I understand there’s good intention but it’s like slim girls who have a good body saying oh love yourself you don’t need to workout, you can wear what u want but they themselves have the stereotypical ‘good body’ ygm like liv often talks about how she gained weight and wanted to start working out this was a while ago yet they post about oh love yourself if you’ve gained weight it’s totally fine which it is. Idk if you guys get what I’m saying but it’s like a pretty girl talking about pretty privilege n how it’s wrong but also getting pretty privilege herself ygm. It’s hard to sympathise n listen to them. I understand their intention or whatever is good I get that but Evie to me seems like she’s cared a lot about how her body looks. She’s a slim petite girl naturally I think but she also works out. Yes u can work out for health reasons but people who say that also do it for appearance as well. None of this makes sense ngl but yeah it’s great she’s bringing awareness n using her platform to speak out. Both girls do this really well but it’s not relatable. View attachment 548709
Completely agree, it always feels a bit empty reading comments like that from girls who are naturally slim and don’t really have to do anything to maintain it. She has a body type that would be considered ‘bikini ready’ by mainstream media and society standards, so the faux outrage becomes a little redundant. We should all be able to speak on positive body imagery etc but when she’s ignoring the privilege of having her natural slim frame, it just feels like she’s trying to slide in to an argument that isn’t hers to have in the name of ‘relatability’

justapossum

I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
1.png

Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
She'll have pictures of her posing with teddies and then stuff like this.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
also it's hardly inclusive....the sizing is in S/M/L sizing so probably wouldn't go past a size 14/16 and even if it did the clothes are designed to suit them and their body types what's the point in making something flattering to them only
Literally … just because you sell something in a bigger size, that doesn’t automatically make it inclusive. Some clothes just simply aren’t designed for more curvy / bigger bodies, and that’s okay! But I hate when influencers try and push that all clothes are for all sizes. Same as a lot of the in the style influencers

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
As rude as it sounds. When will they grow up. Like when will they stop promoting children’s makeup or like things that’s are childlike yk. And stop giggling when talking about boys or sex or whatever like they try and be sexy but all I can think of is her obsession w hello kitty like don’t get me wrong hello kitty is cute but like she reminds me of an actual 12 year old girls whereas Olivia seems more aware of her age. Evie seems like a mean girl that’s low-key a pick me especially w how smalllll she is
the way they giggle about boys and sex on their podcast would make you think you were listening to actual 13 year old girls talking about it

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Yeah I totally agree with you too. And its usually just post-dinner bloat when they complain that they've put on weight and need to work out. So many skinny influencer girls pretend that they have huge appetites to be relatable when in reality, they eat like a bird and go to the gym several times a week. I think Olivia and Evies' hearts are in the right place but as someone who doesn't have a flat stomach, being told to just be confident and wear a bikini by someone with the 'bikini perfect' body as that article puts it just doesn't help at all. They both wouldn't wear the clothes they do if they looked like me and I'm not overweight at all so I really do sympathise with the people who are larger and have to put up with skinny girls hijacking the body positivity movement and preaching that you should be confident at whatever size while simultaneously making sure they have time to go to the gym so they can eat their quarter of a dominos pizza for dinner. I get that body dysmorphia exists but these girls know they fit into size XS clothes no matter what they think they see in the mirror.
I always find it weird it’s the girls who are slim and ‘socially’ acceptable or like have the bodies most women would idealise who claim oh stop talking about bodies who care blah blah but I guarantee you these two would have a fit if they gained weight or didn’t fit into certain outfits. I’m not saying then tlaking about it isn’t good but it’s kinda taken w a pinch of salt because they already have for bodies n they know it. It’s most youtubers as well like Kate Elizabeth n that lot and Olivia neill they act like they eat a mountain of food n pack in calories when they probs each either average or below average it’s obvious but they act like they eat so much it’s not relatable at all.

• Heart

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
£40 for that shit jumper. They’re having a laugh. Wat makes these people think like £80-£100 is ok for a jogger set
I was about to write a whole comment about them probably thinking it's okay because Hollister charge like 60 pound for a logo hoodie but I just checked and a hollister hoodie is like £39... and most of that cost is actually just the brand since I doubt Hollister is making sure their factory workers are paid a decent wage.

So where is Shop Naomie manufactured..? is it sustainable...? they don't have the brand clout to charge so much just for being that brand so either they've chosen a manufacturer that is more expensive and pays their staff more than magic beans or they have a nice little profit margin.

It's tricky because on the one hand I just don't think clothing should be as cheap as we are used to from Primark & H&M, but at the same time I take issue with brands that charge more but aren't clear about why their price point is higher since it seems like they just line their own pockets while pretending to be more ethical.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I acc love olivias style ngl. She wears such versatile clothes thst all kinds fit her personality n vibe but also I can wear myself. I don’t have her body but I feel like her fashion is acc easy to recreate n not normal but more approachable. Whereas evie is like .... I’d only wear that for Halloween or a themed party ygm like I find it odd

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I guess if he's good for her that's great but it gives the vibe that she can't be single, whereas Evie seems like she's having fun
This is exactly it - I know so many girls like this. I feel like one day she’ll look back and wish she spent time being single in her early 20’s, it does so much good for your confidence

lululux

I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
View attachment 391490
Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
She'll have pictures of her posing with teddies and then stuff like this.
I agree 100% I don’t get the obsession with these tik tok / Instagram girls trying to dress so much younger than they are? Like if you’re 19/20 dress that age and don’t dress like a 10 year old who’s raided their dressing up box. I don’t like the sexual undertones of dressing like a child with pigtails in hair and short skirts and knee high socks / cardigans etc, it is just a magnet for pedophiles and other creeps 😂

sorry to bring the topic up again lol but has anyone seen evies latest tiktok the house of sunny haul? the comments are all saying the same thing about her overconsumption, i hope she addresses it and uses it as a learning curve but i’m expecting her to just ignore it, i hope i’m wrong though!

• Wow