Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I wish they'd stop making clothes that are only for skinny girls with no boobs (aka them) and saying it's soooOOOO flattering it looks SOOO good on like you've made and designed that for you and it looks good on YOU you can't speak for everyone

their new top is cute but it's backless so eliminates anyone with bigger boobs who wouldn't not want to wear a bra kind of like that dress they made being strapless so again not ideal for girls with bigger boobs like why do they even have this brand if they make 1 item every 4 months that's designed for them/their friends body types only

Reactions: 6

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Honestly I love her room sooo much hahaha. I don’t really see it as any different to boys who collect anime figures or rare Pokemon cards etc. If I had unlimited resources and the energy, my room would probs look similar😭😭

• Heart

joonielovers

i really like olivia, i used to watch her videos and follow her on tiktok, insta etc cos i just found her really down to earth and relatable. but i’m really into all environmentalism and such, and had to just unsubscribe and unfollow because of the amount of fashion stuff she buys. i know she goes to second hand shops, and sells them on depop pretty quickly, but that still defeats the whole purpose of a sustainable shop and fashion! i’m not gonna go too in depth, as it’s not really needed but, i can see she’s trying, and i guess yes her career does have to do with fashion trends. but i just think it’s toxic in that manner of, how trends come and go so quickly.
otherwise they seem like lovely girls! i do like the clothes they wear, and i recently came across a video of white alt girls going into hello kitty stores etc and taking their culture away from them. what does everyone think about evie doing that? i don’t think she’s doing it in a culture way, more so she just likes hello kitty. but it’s something i’ve been seeing on tiktoks and youtube quite a bit now!

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I didn’t realise how much they shopped. It seems to be the only reason they leave the house whether it’s a car boot sale or vintage shops that they get free clothes from or a sponsor or just them shopping it’s so much. The only excuse I had was that they acc put the clothes to use like they change up their outfits n use the clothes but it’s still way too much. I know Olivia sells on droop cause she’s always at the post office but it seems she only sells so she can buy more w a clear conscious. Evie buys so many random things for her room like rugs or like little items that don’t really have a place or a need. I feel like shopping is a coping mechanism. Do they just sit all day look for clothes surely they have enough clothes to wear a different outfit everyday by now. They should either stop going to co many charity shops multiple times a week or ask brands to send them only specific items of clothing like two tops or a pair of jeans they don’t need all the stuff. N I don’t see either moving out soon so their rooms are gonna get more n more packed. Borderline hoarders. Plus they are consuming soooooooo much more a lot more than the average person yet they promote buying from small businesses and whatever yes that’s good but kinda counteracts them bulk shopping at random places cause they still buy from Zara and primark etc

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Olivia sounds annoying asf talking about missing her bf all the time. It’s a month away. Sad how boys hold girls back in their 20s, she’s barely experienced anything like this and won’t shut up about her rebound. Must get annoying for her friends.

ghooddayinmymind

I didn’t realise how much they shopped. It seems to be the only reason they leave the house whether it’s a car boot sale or vintage shops that they get free clothes from or a sponsor or just them shopping it’s so much. The only excuse I had was that they acc put the clothes to use like they change up their outfits n use the clothes but it’s still way too much. I know Olivia sells on droop cause she’s always at the post office but it seems she only sells so she can buy more w a clear conscious. Evie buys so many random things for her room like rugs or like little items that don’t really have a place or a need. I feel like shopping is a coping mechanism. Do they just sit all day look for clothes surely they have enough clothes to wear a different outfit everyday by now. They should either stop going to co many charity shops multiple times a week or ask brands to send them only specific items of clothing like two tops or a pair of jeans they don’t need all the stuff. N I don’t see either moving out soon so their rooms are gonna get more n more packed. Borderline hoarders. Plus they are consuming soooooooo much more a lot more than the average person yet they promote buying from small businesses and whatever yes that’s good but kinda counteracts them bulk shopping at random places cause they still buy from Zara and primark etc
This!!! I’ve only just deeped how much stuff they actually buy/consume(cause sometimes they get gifted and don’t acc buy stuff) and they are both so lovely but it’s so bad that they’re promoting this sort of thing to their audience. Like the point of the anti fast fashion movement is to invest in a few high quality timeless pieces that you can wear for years on end, not to accumulate 100s of trendy pieces at a time. I followed mimimoocher on insta recently (Romeo beckhams gf) and she re wears things lots and doesn’t post like massive hauls which I rly like

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Why would she post that if she’s only met him in Australia 😭 since their breakups they don’t keep anything private anymore

HorrifiedbyBabz

I’m not trying to be mean but what are they doing in terms of their SM job?! Evie hasn’t uploaded on YouTube in a few months and Olivia also uploads sporadically… most of their content seems to be ads of products they don’t acc use, it just feels like they don’t care anymore lol

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
their content is so samey and i'm so uninterested/bored in their styling videos which are the definition of "is it a look or is she just skinny" especially when their bodies are down to just genetics not from working out so it doesn't really inspire me but they're constantly going on the motel rocks influencer trips and motel are being called out a lot on instagram for lack of diversity in the models/influencers they use and a lot of the photos on their instagram is of evie or olivia....i'm just kind of bored of seeing the same white influencers with the exact same body type in the exact same outfits on the same brand trips/events everywhere like yeah they look good but it is boring and the same there are SO many other more diverse influencers out there

I wish they'd make an effort to make their content more different from one another too

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They did absolutely nothing with their outfits liv was so boring a red dress like no red on a red carpet. I feel like they should’ve pushed the boat out n acc depicted their style. Lewys did better than them ygm

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Evie is way more creative and interesting than Olivia
I find Evie's content when she's on her own much more interesting than Olivia but I can only watch her stuff where she's alone in the video, whenever I see her in a video with other people I just get mean girl vibes from her which I don't really get from Liv.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
The clothes look a bit like Aliexpress pieces so far. However I'm a sucker for anything cherry print and diamantes so if they release something cute that doesn't have branding plastered all over it and isn't like £30 for a baby tee then I might consider👀

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I used to find them stylish but now I feel they throw any trend on and think they're so fashionable. Not every 'trend' works together

i feel like if you brought it up to them they’d blame it on the fact that it’s their part of their job to do clothing hauls
that’s what bugs me too because there’s so much fashion content other than hauls these people can film!!! and they get gifted SO much on top of their own purchases, like evie in the past month has done a £2000 vintage haul, £2000 fast fashion haul & £3000 uo haul, weather it’s partially click bait or not who even spends that on clothes in a year? never mind a month.. they just have so much and hardly rewear it’s such a waste

Macat

i really like these two but does no one else pick up on how much they overconsume clothing? i’ve been learning more about fashion sustainability and it’s making me become more aware of how much they buy weekly. like they go to those vintage shops in london like 2/3 times a week and go to car boots every sunday and whilst it is second hand clothing, it’s still overconsumption and they literally wear stuff once and we never see it again. on top of the fact they still do fast fashion hauls. idk it’s been really bugging me lately cos they’re just promoting all these clothes when no normal person would buy that much?? especially when the fashion industry is the second biggest contributor to climate change ..
Yes! Honestly I’ve really been thinking about it lately and it’s starting to make me feel a bit unwell every time I see another haul. I’d much prefer seeing them style their existing pieces in different ways. Starting to think that these “fashion” influencers are just wealthy conventionally attractive consumers more than anything else.

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Wtf I don’t think it’s concerning considering he’s the same age as her 😂
If he was 50 then yeah maybe
Being the same age means nothing. If you date someone who acts like a child. Dresses like a child like in general not just Evie I find it very odd cause that person may have issues. At 20 it’s not normal to be so childlike. I’m 20. Yes everyone’s different but 20 year olds arent like that. She could be 20 or 15 n rbh I wouldn’t even argue if someone told me she was 15.

Don’t know any 20 year old men who wanna date a girl who dresses / acts like an 8 year old child. That is my point, why I find it strange.
I agree if my bf still collected teddy bears and idk played w toy cars and dressed like a 14 year old boy at 20 of be creeped out. Like why haven’t you grown up. Yes everyone has childish tendencies w things but she fully could pass for 15