Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zooophatbooty

Sorry but I find it funny how the house of sunny dress they rave about is literally £14 on AliExpress idk how much the original price is but like these brands are ripping people off aha View attachment 565878

Original dress is bloody £98 are people sick in the hesd for a bloody AliExpress dress
How do people not understand the ‘original’ dress is not from aliexpress, aliexpress sellers copy from smaller brands lol. The label on this one isn’t even correct.

Reactions: 18
i really like these two but does no one else pick up on how much they overconsume clothing? i’ve been learning more about fashion sustainability and it’s making me become more aware of how much they buy weekly. like they go to those vintage shops in london like 2/3 times a week and go to car boots every sunday and whilst it is second hand clothing, it’s still overconsumption and they literally wear stuff once and we never see it again. on top of the fact they still do fast fashion hauls. idk it’s been really bugging me lately cos they’re just promoting all these clothes when no normal person would buy that much?? especially when the fashion industry is the second biggest contributor to climate change ..

Reactions: 18
What do we think ? Ngl some poses evie does such as like the high angle ones or the childlike poses not saying she deserves creepy comments but I think she knows what she’s doing when she’s posing she’s not completely innocent everyone knows certain poses connotations certain ideas in anyone’s head View attachment 541043
that’s the problem of the people who do have those ‘thoughts’ though, evie and every other girl should be able to pose and dress however they want without being objectified. those connotations were created by men and men continue to hold them up no matter what, it’s never the girls fault, it’s just the result of a misogynistic society in where everything a girl does is seen as sexual. and no one deserves unwanted comments / harassment just because of an outfit or pose :/ it’s a very deep rooted issue

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I fully love these girls which is why I requested the thread. They are never in drama stick to themselves ahve a unique fashion sense speak on topics that are needed and I feel like they are so relatable in a way I feel like they are ‘normal’ people. When they filmed their Christmas presents it was all designer it was legit normal stuff everyday families could buy or receive. Acc adore them and I don’t see them being rude or mean. Evie had a nose job and was completely honest unlike some. I feel like they don’t take bullshit from their friends or anything.

Also totally unrelated but Olivias smile is 10/10 I have not one bad thing to say about these girls tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Their brand is basically for them and their slim friends. Girls w a bigger chest or curvier waist will not comfortably fit in that little scarf. You can’t securely tie a scarf it could drop at any moment. In the video they said oh it’s super stretchy .... yes for your body type. They have quite petite frames and their chest area isn’t the biggest so they fit in mainly Anythung. Their issue is that things could be too big. The cami top definitely won’t fit someone of a bra size like E+ probably stretching or not. The think we are back in the 00s like hello there’s different body types

To them a L is 12/14

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
CA5BF9F4-9573-447E-905F-5D8E0DFDBCE5.png

it really is just a piece of fabric 😩 this has honestly made lose some respect for them, the prices are ridiculous and the items aren’t really anything special, especially this piece of material from hobby craft

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Personal opinion but poses and clothes like these make me feel uncomfortable it’s like imo people who fetish like kids or like idk she’s 20 and I feel like yes she can like hello kitty whatever that’s great and it’s like a seductive grown child. I’m not explaining it properly but I just find this weird to look at
00C33466-0C42-46AF-84F7-63C60C8D92C5.png

Missclassy19

VIP Member
So since moving in together they’ve both broken up w their long term boyfriends. I genuinely thought Joe n evie where a forever thing ngl. They did long distance for agessss so I feel like it can’t be a distance thing when he goes Uni in London. Imagine both going through breaks up few months apart
11217185-1B03-44D4-9870-6E466DC784E8.png

I’m pretty sure both have been w their bfs for over 4 years. They was just on holiday together

• Wow

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
He doesn't have a type looks wise then😅😅
Well yeah people can be attracted to poc and girls who aren’t skinny white girls like Olivia (she is v pretty but looks wise she is very average looking) as a poc and also one of the only ones in my class/friend group I was always insecure growing up that ppl wouldn’t be attracted to me over my white friends purely based on skin colour i’d hate to think ppl were comparing me to my bfs ex’s saying I’m not his usual type purely based on skin colour 😭

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Her breakup story makes me now think she broke up with her ex! She said about regretting decision in process. I got broken up with and there wasn’t any regrets on my side as wasn’t my decision so either mutually broke up or she broke up with him
I do think it's weird when people can move on so quickly from a longgggg long term relationship like they were together for YEARS so to be able to get over that, find and meet someone else and start a new relationship with them within a matter of months you either need to have checked out emotionally a long time before (which didn't seem that way from what we saw but tbh we don't know) or have found someone else you're interested in while you're still together

I guess if he's good for her that's great but it gives the vibe that she can't be single, whereas Evie seems like she's having fun

Reactions: 10

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i agree - liv would've looked better with black shoes to match her bag (or a different bag) and evie in a longer dress that felt more awards show appropriate. i thought they'd have gone all out considering they had floor seats! miles better than the two belts olivia neill had on though 😬

• Haha

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Someone's commented under one of Evie's recent tiktoks getting ready for Flossie's party about the lack of diversity in her friend group lol was it one of you guys?
Tbh I think lots of people have started to notice it. The first thing I thought when Evie posted is all her friends look the same. As someone who has lived in london I find it shocking that they have managed to only mingle with girls that look exactly like them? It’s really weird because literally everyone I meet personally has really diverse backgrounds. They must subconsciously only approach girls that look like them :/

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I really like them. I've watched them for 2 or 3 years now and they seem like sweet, harmless girls who don't insert themselves into childish drama. They seem quite mature for their ages, especially Evie who's been through a lot with the passing of her mum and has taken on family responsibilities that a 19 year old shouldn't have to. I'm so so jealous of their wardrobes. They have the cutest fashion sense and Evie's bedroom is so tacky but in the best way. I wish I had the money to redo my room like hers! Also this is random but is Evie her full name or is it short for something?

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Said this on another thread but these girls literally are never in any drama they kind their business and do their work lol they just laugh on the sidelines cause they literally imo don’t do anything wrong. They talk about what they’re meant to they encourage people to sign petition and bring awareness to things and establish that they’re aware of their privilege but they still help others

Reactions: 9

orlyb1310

VIP Member
They make reels on their endless jumpers, jackets and clothes but never put the details for of the clothes in the caption but also whenever u ask them where the clothes are from they say oh ‘vintage’ or I got it in some random pretentious shop. It’s not exactly helpful. No point doing a clothing reel if no one can buy or find where I go any item besides the shoes. I understand it’s meant for inspo or whatever but it’s frustrating
They can't really win because if all of their reels were full of fast fashion clothes, they'd be slated for not shopping vintage and second hand but when they do, nobody can find the exact clothes because they're not fast fashion. They're the hugest over-comsumers regardless. How they have enough room in their house I'll never know. They seem to acquire new things every day.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Hopefully it is just a case of Olivia and Flynn growing apart as they were together from a very young age. She seems so sweet and I’d hate for something horrible to have happened to her. Flynn and Joe seem like lovely boys from what we’ve seen of them over the years.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
To be honest I always found it a massive coincidence that they both had childhood boyfriends and what seemed like very perfect relationships. Maybe they both felt pressured to stick to the same boy since they were used to each other always being in a relationship. Getting out of your first relationship is hard especially if it was during teenage years so good on her

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I feel like they have followers cause they fit societies standards. Half the clothes they wear are not fashionable or stylish or creative. They’re slim girls who look good in a skirt and crop top. I’m sorry to say but like if someone of a bigger size wore and did what these girls did. They wouldn’t get half as much recognition. Even myself like I’m like oh Olivia looks nice in this outfit but I can’t buy it cause I don’t have the figure then I’m like well is there outfit really nice or is it bevause she fits the standards of a slim pretty influencer. Yes it’s not their fault it’s their natural bodies like physically I know that csnt help it but it’s an observation
their fashion sense which is what their followers are built from imo isn’t that great they just have the bodies.
If someone of a bigger size or had a more mature looking body acted like Evie all childlike n dressed like a child I’m pretty sure people would be like eww grow up or act your age. When she does these sultry angles in childish poses it makes me so uncomfortable 😂
Also they are always shopping or saying oh look wat we picked up or bought like damn do they not get tired. They must have so many forgotten clothes

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Pretty ironic they’ve gone carnival. Eaten jerk chicken enjoyed the music n atmosphere of Caribbean culture but only work w brands that aren’t inclusive, go on trips with all white girls n Olivia has a whole Spotify of Afro music, Caribbean music, Rap etc … nice. They enjoy the culture of black people when it suits them. This applies to loads of influencers that I saw went. Including Millie, Carmie etc Olivia’s bf went n his friendship group is quite inclusive so I wonder if she’s friends w them or just him