Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Ok so I had an erotic dream last night... I was having an affair with Timmy πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ man it was wildπŸ˜˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ’‹:p:ROFLMAO:

Aaaannywayyy... I'm only on ep7 but wow this is giving me liiiife😍
....Andy and Sydney where the hell did that come from??!!! Top tier entertainment, go on USA 🍿:m

• Haha
Reactions: 2

grilltea

I agree I can't see McKenzie causing mayhem at all at all...I'm really liking Courtney sticking to her guns and realising there is no point in faking it to make it.
This was a very Courtney centric episode 🀣

This was probably the most boring episode since it started.
Agreed it was pretty boring but SO glad Chazz left. Big respect to Kat also! I lowkey thought she was just playing the game at first but i actually really like her now! She's sweet and seems really genuine, hope her and Jared work out. Seeing Courtney cry :( she knows exactly what she wants, never beats around the bush and knows her own worth. She's absolutely stunning too, honestly a queen so seeing her cry was so sad.

Also this might be the best og cast ever, for the girls at least. They're always hyping each other up and are always there for each other it's so heartwarming. Anyways Joel and Connor look really similar, I wouldn't be surprised if Mackenzie went for him

Last edited:
  • Heart

grilltea

In the beginning I was like Deb and Jesse
But now I'm rooting for Nadjah and Jeff ❀❀❀
idk why but no one's standing out.. everyone's just boring at this point 😟 nowhere near the hype for Ekin + Davide sadly, also idk if i'm just in a bad mood right now or does Isaiah and Sydney seem too good to be true? Was kinda rooting for them at the start but now idk... esp w/ Isaiah being only 21 and him saying how he's just been a fuckboy before this

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Who are we liking? Is Deb's quirky girl next door persona winning everyone over? I kind of like her, although I don't trust Jesse for one minute. The revelation that he cheated on an ex during a holiday in Mexico, and his dithering over Deb and Valerie. Is he a genuine nice guy, time will tell.
The Girls
Courtney's vocal fry and ditzy, airy personality is grating.
Sydney is fun and Sereniti, lovable and easy to root for, however I predict heartbreak for both in the future. Mady appears quite reserved and conscious of how she appears, which isn't a bad thing but doesn't make for dynamite TV.
Zeta is fantastic and appears to have taken on the role of Agony Aunt/Motherly figure within the Villa. Loving Valerie's energy, and she's definitely got a fiery side. Enjoyed her setting Jesse straight and being unwilling to be a part of a love Triangle.

The Guys
Timmy is growing on me, he's beyond cringe with the rhymes and "Game" but doesn't appear malicious and genuinly enjoys Zeta's company. Felipe is kinda "meh" and wouldn't mind him and Courtney leaving soon in a public vote. Isaiah's a typical young guy who's head can quickly turn, easygoing and not particularly serious IMO. I like Andy, the momma's boy persona and the Minnesota accent. Bombshell "Tarzan lookalike" Tyler is pretty laid back although not giving too much away just yet.

The kissing challenges are fantastic, loved the blind folded one in which they all rated each other's kisses without knowing who they were kissing.

Just watched Sunday's recoupling in which the boys picked.
Andy picks Sydney leaving Isaiah visibly annoyed as he's left to choose Andy's old flame, Mady.
Jesse picks Deb
Felipe picks Courtney
Timmy picks Zeta
Tyler picks Sereniti

Valerie is left single and dumped from the Island (Too soon in my opinion, she had more to give)
Episode 5 (Saturday) was just a recap of the week, so no need to watch that one.

Sibling bombshells going in on Mondays episode πŸ”₯
new.png

Last edited:

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
yeah same!! although i think its cuz its a streaming service? at least thats what i read, but it didnt have the same buzz the live UK finale has.
Yeah I think that's why but still 🀣 we all knew who would win. I'm hoping the reunion brings some drama? Wonder if Jeff will be there 😬

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Also! who are we liking from Casa???
Kyle looks like a mashup of Adam driver and Joe Wicks, he's so goofy and tailor made for Deb. They're personalities are similar, and she appears to much more in her element with him than with Jesse. Will she pick him though?......hmmm
The other redhead Chanse is out of the picture, and the only chance Isaiah has of straying is with super thirsty Phoebe. He feels a spark and wants to explore.
Chazz is just there for a holiday and will likely bring back Gabby. Zeta and Timmy ain't straying. Jeff and Tigerlilly....I doubt it, although I could see Nadjah coupling up with mustached Nic.
Chad appears to be a hot commodity with both Courtney and Kat vying for his attention. Italian Jordan's fate is sealed with Courtney, the spark wasn't there during their night of kissing.

Side note, the cocktail making challenge was vile. And Iain Sterling is such an awful fit, I've learned to tune him out but occasionally his banter breaks through and takes me out of the comfort TV I'm enjoying.

Please watch the First Look for Episode 21
. Absolutely savage editing and totally hilarious with Sydney pining for Isaiah just as he kisses Phoebe. Must see TV on the Love Island USA youtube page.

• Heart

grilltea

So guys I'm going to miss the final I think. I'm heading to hospital on Sunday for surgery Monday and they are going to be keeping me for about 2 weeks.

So I'm apologising now for future posts 😜😜 as I will be on the good pain relief so God only knows what I will msg...that is if I'm aware enough to watch final on my tablet.
But please keep me updated!!!
Good luck on your surgery ❀ don't think you'll miss much tho bcs its getting pretty boring now w/ everyone smooth sailing, the final 3 are pretty obvious imo

omg. I am actually speechless. I have never seen anyone self sabotage the way Jeff did.
ikr what the heck was that.. think I spoke too soon when I said it was getting boring now lmao

Last edited:

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
holy shit the 2 new bombshell girls are stunning wtaf (episode 14 btw)
They certainly are. I'm pleased for Jeff as his date with Nadjah went well, and they certainly appear to have chemistry. I found it funny how on all of the dates, the food remained untouched! Not sure about Katherine's intentions, as she mentioned "Mukbang" videos being her profession. Is she here for love, or a profile boost? I could see Isaiah's head turning for her, as she's totally stunning and pleasant enough. Sydney watching from the balcony was too much. Her eyes say it all, she's terrified of losing Isaiah, to the point where she was almost in tears watching it unfold.

Jared seems nice, for 23 he sounded mature although his "I've never had a relationship because I needed to learn to love myself first" chat was throwing up red flags for me. We'll have to see.

The biggest surprise of the episode came with the dumpings! I knew Timmy would be safe, but when the girls were saying "I don't think she's had a fair chance at finding love" I was almost certain they'd save Bria, who appeared to be getting on well with Jeff after the messy Zeta/Timmy drama.
Mady seemed crushed initially that Andy was leaving, and I thought they would have picked her to leave with him, but the girls obviously liked Mady's presence in the villa more so than Bria.

I was surprised the public saved Courtney and Bryce. I almost can't listen to Courtney at this point and don't know what the appeal is.

The Jesse/Deb date. Cute, but I still feel Jesse isn't giving Deb enough. I think she needs someone a little bit quirky like herself.

Sereniti/Chazz - When Sereniti was with Tyler, her main complaint was that he wasn't initiating the cuddles, attention and affection. Now the situation is reversed, with Chazz feeling the relationship is a little one sided, with him putting in the effort and wanting more from Sereniti. I'm not sure it'll last as they don't seem "wild" about each other.

The thing I do like about the US version is the lack of cliffhangers and the dumpings being unpredictable. A couple of Original Islanders have been dumped thus far (Felipe and Andy) and I like the pace at which they're bringing in newcomers.

The lack of overly dramatic music also helps give the show a more lightweight feel. I'm a fan. I've learned to tune out Iain Sterling, who is a horrible fit for this version. This show is perfect "comfort TV", an escape for 45 minutes in a sea of awful news headlines πŸ₯°

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Watched it :)
Damn, the "natural beauty" tweet seemed particularly mean spirited, especially given Sydney's vulnerability.
I'm amazed at how little impact Mackenzie has had. I don't think any of the guys are interested at all. Anyone find Chad super annoying? Can't warm to him. Phoebe brings the drama and it would have been interesting to see her earlier on in the show, although the public may have voted her out. I'm not a fan of hers, but don't want her to leave either.
Phoebe.gif

grilltea

Another controversial opinion, Isaiah is cute as fuck lol I love his dangly shoppingmode earring

So I keep going on about his dangly earring..... @grilltea and I said I couldn't understand the hoopla about him . BUT but but...after watching him talking to Sydney after the recoupling and how intensely he was looking at her...wait for it....my opinion has changed 😜😜
I've decided Isaiah has snuck up on me and I now like him....I'm thinking he would be amazing with Courteney whom I didn't like either at the start and now I feel she is one of the most genuine women in there and I just live for her cute lil laugh.

Isn't it amazing that opinions can change so much ( well mine anyway) and it is not because the islander has behaved in a bad manner or anything like in UK love island it is purely because I feel I'm getting to see more of their personalities πŸ˜€
hahahaha I've always thought he was cute ever since ep 1 and yess Courtney is deffo one of the most genuine in there, her and Isaiah would make a gorgeous couple but I don't think their personalities would match. Idk if Chad is into Courtney either or if he's just there for a good time.

grilltea

Edit: Okay I said the "he/she is all yours" thing before Sydney/Isaiah's bit came up lmao. Anyways i take back everything I said about Jesse + Jeff being unloyal, my hurt hearts for them, its okay though Jesse + Deb are deffo getting back real soon. Also why is Nadja so upset?? Didn't she lowkey pie him off? and yea I agree I don't think Isaiah is into Phoebe, when he's with her he looks like a parent dealing with a clingy child, smiling on the outside but way over it on the inside lmao. Have a strong feeling that Zeta + Timmy are gonna win..

Booooo Deb!
In the makeup room before the recoupling, Deb said "I'm going to be so disgusted with him. If Jesse brings in a girl" (n) I was also disappointed that the reason she gave Jesse as to why she picked Kyle was that she "didn't know whether she could trust Jesse". I'm not buy that at all, as she kept referring to him as the "safe option" and knew he'd be coming back single.

I was crushed for Jeff, and noticed how distraught Jared was for his friend when he walked in single, only to find Nadjah with Nic. Jared was in tears.
I don't think it's over between Isaiah and Sydney and wouldn't be surprised if they decide to take each other back at the next recoupling.
Courtney and Jeff have gone from two people who I didn't care for upon first impressions, to two of my favourite Islanders! Love Courtney's bold and direct style, she owns her sexuality and has sharp mind behind the Valley Girl voice. Jeff seems principled, takes things on the chin and doesn't strike me as the type of cheat.

Unpopular opinion, but is Deb grating on anyone else? I think she's overdoing the quirkiness and her high energy surely would be exhausting to be around. She's great TV but I imagine some of the Villa are tiring of her.

I absolutely loved this recoupling episode and glad they didn't leave it on a cliffhanger. The Kyle predator allegations are really casting a dark cloud over the Villa for me at the moment. I read something on the Love Island reddit about Deb's mum contacting the producers to get some clarity on what is going on. If the allegations are true, and seeing how Kyle acted in seducing Deb, almost mirroring her quirks in a calculated way...it sends chills down my spine and I'm struggling to watch him on screen.
View attachment 1494145
View attachment 1494148
Yes Deb has always annoyed me a lil haha and yesss Courtney knows what she wants and she goes straight for it, cut Jordan off straight away when she wasn't feeling it then moved onto Chaz and Sam and did what she felt was right for her! She's so sassy and such a girl's girl, plus she owns her shit without disrespecting anyone.

Last edited:

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I'm not sure 🀣🀣🀣 my toxic self is so glad Sydney and Isaiah sorted it but my grown up self knows that will end in tears. I've warmed to zeta a lot. And can we talk about how Jesse got dressed up for Isaiah's big night 😭😭

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Holy mother fucker 😳
I'm floored...is anyone safe in this world anymore?
Wat the fuck is wrong with these men???

The story with the girl who dated him and he pressurised her into sex is after hitting a nerve with me and has made me very sad. Unfortunately I was in this position with a man in my mid 20's...I'm now 48 so almost 20 years ago this occurred. I didn't know what happened was wrong back then..this makes me so sad and angry....

I hope he's off the show....
I'm stunned 😲 I just don’t have the words..those poor women 😒

I'm responding with WOW emojis ladies because I'm shocked and upset at this mother fucker..not wow at your posts what are ye thinking incase it came across wrong ladies 😘😘

I got a bit distracted on my little rant there πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜…
Remember @Diagnosis123 you were saying back a few posts about Courtney and I was saying she's very bland and dumbing herself down?
Well did I get it wrong or what?? She's really grown on me big time AND she's showing her brains now and I have to admit.......I lobe her little laugh.
I think she could be in a surprising winning couple!!

Also when Isaiah had his sunglasses on in yesterday's episode and he was being really serious when Phoebe Woebe was trying to convince him she was the full package he was the Head off Luca Fish 🐟 πŸ˜…
I'm wondering is Kat turning out to be this years version of Hugo??

Last edited:
  • Sad

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Have to admit the girls dressing room is in waaaay better shape than the one in UK.

On episode 13....... love Deb and Jesse...my fav couple so far. Really rooting for them.
Don't like Bria just can't take to her.
Jury still out on Timmy.

I just love the conversations πŸ’• 😍
I don't find any underhanded comments being passed or anything.
Wow, you're really flying through these episodes :-D Soon you'll be all caught up πŸ₯°
Some good drama in episodes 14 and 15

I like Timmy. I find his way of speaking quite amusing, and he's got a calm presence.
How do you like Courtney? Me and @grilltea have differing opinions :ROFLMAO: I want her out ASAP

• Haha

leigh213

VIP Member
I’m on the episode where Tyler comes in and it’s gotten better than my first impression for sure. My favorites are Timmy and Zeta still but I also don’t mind Val and Sydney. I want Seriniti to find someone good, she’s so down to earth.

grilltea

I don't even want to discuss this episode I'm really disappointed πŸ˜”

Anyways watched unseen bits and the good news is they showed a trailer for tonight's episode and it is the mean tweets episode or whatever you call. So that's exciting πŸ˜„
yessss omg so excited!! I think their gonna bring back the lie detector challenge too! Another reason why US LI is so much better than the UK one, shame so little people are watching :(( Anyways Courtney leaving is sad but she's honestly too good for the villa boys lol no one can handle her, she's takes no shit and knows her worth, feel like all the guys in there just wanna have fun tbh so it's good she's out

• Heart