Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate to talk about it with someone 🤣🤣 I cried!
OMG 😲 😱 Debs I hate you (not really but I'm pissed)
I just can't understand why Isaiah is such hot property...can't believe THAT happened.
Oh Nadja Nadja Nadja!!!!!
I'm really upset at this recoupling. Like sad 😔 upset😪😪
what did you think?

Reactions: 2
OMG 😲 😱 Debs I hate you (not really but I'm pissed)
I just can't understand why Isaiah is such hot property...can't believe THAT happened.
Oh Nadja Nadja Nadja!!!!!
I'm really upset at this recoupling. Like sad 😔 upset😪😪
what did you think?
Isaiah didn't shock me. Phoebe soon tit up when zeta called Isaiah out 🤣🤣 she's way ott for me and I don't think he actually likes her?
Jesse 💔💔 I'm rooting for him and Jeff now. The rest can leave.
I also respected Kat for making the decision she did. And Syd for how she carried herself. I'd need restraining 🤣

Reactions: 3
Sarah Hyland is so bleeping pretty I refuse to believe she's 31

I feel like every time a couple reunites after Casa the host always says "he/she is all yours", but then I don't think they know the results beforehand? Anyways it must be so awkward since everyone sitting there has to watch 2 people make out esp w/o music

Last edited:
  • Heart
Booooo Deb!
In the makeup room before the recoupling, Deb said "I'm going to be so disgusted with him. If Jesse brings in a girl" (n) I was also disappointed that the reason she gave Jesse as to why she picked Kyle was that she "didn't know whether she could trust Jesse". I'm not buy that at all, as she kept referring to him as the "safe option" and knew he'd be coming back single.

I was crushed for Jeff, and noticed how distraught Jared was for his friend when he walked in single, only to find Nadjah with Nic. Jared was in tears.
I don't think it's over between Isaiah and Sydney and wouldn't be surprised if they decide to take each other back at the next recoupling.
Courtney and Jeff have gone from two people who I didn't care for upon first impressions, to two of my favourite Islanders! Love Courtney's bold and direct style, she owns her sexuality and has sharp mind behind the Valley Girl voice. Jeff seems principled, takes things on the chin and doesn't strike me as the type to cheat.

Unpopular opinion, but is Deb grating on anyone else? I think she's overdoing the quirkiness and her high energy surely would be exhausting to be around. She's great TV but I imagine some of the Villa are tiring of her.

I absolutely loved this recoupling episode and glad they didn't leave it on a cliffhanger. The Kyle predator allegations are casting a dark cloud over the Villa for me at the moment. I read something on the Love Island reddit about Deb's mum contacting the producers to get some clarity on what is going on. If the allegations are true, and seeing how Kyle acted in seducing Deb, almost mirroring her quirks in a calculated way...it sends chills down my spine and I'm struggling to watch him on screen.
Jesse.gif

Deb.gif

Reactions: 1
Edit: Okay I said the "he/she is all yours" thing before Sydney/Isaiah's bit came up lmao. Anyways i take back everything I said about Jesse + Jeff being unloyal, my hurt hearts for them, its okay though Jesse + Deb are deffo getting back real soon. Also why is Nadja so upset?? Didn't she lowkey pie him off? and yea I agree I don't think Isaiah is into Phoebe, when he's with her he looks like a parent dealing with a clingy child, smiling on the outside but way over it on the inside lmao. Have a strong feeling that Zeta + Timmy are gonna win..

Booooo Deb!
In the makeup room before the recoupling, Deb said "I'm going to be so disgusted with him. If Jesse brings in a girl" (n) I was also disappointed that the reason she gave Jesse as to why she picked Kyle was that she "didn't know whether she could trust Jesse". I'm not buy that at all, as she kept referring to him as the "safe option" and knew he'd be coming back single.

I was crushed for Jeff, and noticed how distraught Jared was for his friend when he walked in single, only to find Nadjah with Nic. Jared was in tears.
I don't think it's over between Isaiah and Sydney and wouldn't be surprised if they decide to take each other back at the next recoupling.
Courtney and Jeff have gone from two people who I didn't care for upon first impressions, to two of my favourite Islanders! Love Courtney's bold and direct style, she owns her sexuality and has sharp mind behind the Valley Girl voice. Jeff seems principled, takes things on the chin and doesn't strike me as the type of cheat.

Unpopular opinion, but is Deb grating on anyone else? I think she's overdoing the quirkiness and her high energy surely would be exhausting to be around. She's great TV but I imagine some of the Villa are tiring of her.

I absolutely loved this recoupling episode and glad they didn't leave it on a cliffhanger. The Kyle predator allegations are really casting a dark cloud over the Villa for me at the moment. I read something on the Love Island reddit about Deb's mum contacting the producers to get some clarity on what is going on. If the allegations are true, and seeing how Kyle acted in seducing Deb, almost mirroring her quirks in a calculated way...it sends chills down my spine and I'm struggling to watch him on screen.
View attachment 1494145
View attachment 1494148
Yes Deb has always annoyed me a lil haha and yesss Courtney knows what she wants and she goes straight for it, cut Jordan off straight away when she wasn't feeling it then moved onto Chaz and Sam and did what she felt was right for her! She's so sassy and such a girl's girl, plus she owns her tit without disrespecting anyone.

Last edited:
If I was Deb's mom I would be beside myself. How can the producers allow him to carry on in there when the accusations came out days ago? I understand people fabricate stories in situations like this but all these girls stories sound eerily similar.
I hope Deb and Jesse work. He's my favourite guy in there.
Has anyone seen first look? Phoebe needs to go, like yesterday

Oky doky have to keep this short as I'm using the hand with the fractured finger and it's killing me and no amount of the good tit pain is taking the pain away.

Deb Deb Deb sooooo disappointed in you but I absolutely adore Jesse and I feel they will get back together. When he walked in on his own I nearly cried 😢
When I see Kyle in the background I feel sick to my stomach and I just want him gone. Everything he has said is obviously part of his predatory nature ( if rumours are true and I feel they are) I'm just disgusted 😒 by the sight of him.

Chazz who cares?

Courteney while I didn't like her in the beginning as I thought she was dumbing herself down I now actually adore ❤ i think she's sweet, loveable and definitely finalist material and I love her cute little laugh.

Jeff coming back alone also broke my heart and hoping Nadja fawns all over him and gets back with him. And she realises she has had these mad crazy passionate feelings for Jeff all along 🥰
Such a fine thing him and Jesse.

Phoebe Woebe time to go hoooooome! you are not a nice person in my eyes and are nasty to be able to switch it on and off to suit the situation.
I haven't understood the thing for Isaiah but I feel I don't like him because of that stupid dangly earing!! He still reminds me off Luca when he has shades on but only in the shape of his head lol 😆 and I think he most definitely adores Sydney the way he looks at her when he speaks to her ❤ she will definitely take him back. Phoebe Woebe crying ....go convince another man that they like you...byeeeeeee huns buns 🥴🥴

Zeta and Timmy...loves true dream....winners most definitely with Courteney and whomever runners up.

Blink and you'll miss it. Debbie now happily back with Jesse and Kyle's departure was briefly mentioned by Iain Sterling, and he (Kyle) wasn't featured in the episode at all.
nwew.png

• Wow
Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't find the episode to watch it!!! Gutted
It wasn't the best episode to be honest, and the chat between Phoebe and Sydney doesn't happen until Sunday's episode.
Very apparent that the Casa Amor couplings won't last, as Kyle has been removed, Nadjah and Jeff are back on! (Much to the dismay of Nic who voiced his frustration with the situation)
Kat and Jared appear to be on the same page, (bye bye Chanse) and ready to explore their connection, and Isaiah seems much more comfortable around Sydney than self described Alpha female Phoebe.

new.png

Caught up! I like how Sydney is responding to Isaiah but still don't think she should take him back. 'ill let you know my decision by tomorrow....' urrrr no thanks. I hope they send a guy in just for her!

Deb + Jesse & Zeta + Timmy are deffo winners + runner ups, also when Syd asked Isaiah why Phoebe was here he looked like he had no clue whatsoever lmaoo, Phoebe saying she's been so understanding this entire time... um no you've just been shoving yourself into his face and disrespecting his relationship with Sydney's... loved how calm and compassionate Sydney was when talking to Isaiah, also the lil pep talk Courtney & Zeta gave her in the dressing room beforehand <3

Last edited:
Courtney talks like Ariana Grande 😂
I think she looks like Chelsee Healey (Goldie) off Holkyoaks.

Deb + Jesse & Zeta + Timmy are deffo winners + runner ups, also when Syd asked Isaiah why Phoebe was here he looked like he had no clue whatsoever lmaoo, Phoebe saying she's been so understanding this entire time... um no you've just been shoving yourself into his face and disrespecting his relationship with Sydney's... loved how calm and compassionate Sydney was when talking to Isaiah, also the lil pep talk Courtney & Zeta gave her in the dressing room beforehand <3
Controversial opinion but I hope Deb and Jesse don’t win. He’s the most boring specimen to ever Grace my tv lol, I also see absolutely zero chemistry between these two. I don’t like Zeta either (she thinks she’s gods gift). Fav girl has to be Courtney for me and fav boy Jeff - They would’ve been good together I reckon.

Last edited:
I'm not really seeing any good couples? I imagine Timmy and Zeta have it in the bag but I just don't buy it? Throw some more bombshells in and a recoupling!!

I'm not really seeing any good couples? I imagine Timmy and Zeta have it in the bag but I just don't buy it? Throw some more bombshells in and a recoupling!!
Agreed, plus it would be so boring if Zeta + Timmy & Deb + Jesse end up being top 2 at the end, also rly hoping for the twitter + lie detector challenge! Another controversial opinion, Isaiah is cute as duck lol I love his dangly earring
Courtney talks like Ariana Grande 😂
literally my first thought in ep 1 haha

• Haha