Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
yep hate the fact Phoebe got to stay...i do believe she would be into anyone just to stay on the show.
Also they should show us whom the boys voted for anyway

Reactions: 2

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Desperate to talk about it with someone 🀣🀣 I cried!
OMG 😲 😱 Debs I hate you (not really but I'm pissed)
I just can't understand why Isaiah is such hot property...can't believe THAT happened.
Oh Nadja Nadja Nadja!!!!!
I'm really upset at this recoupling. Like sad πŸ˜” upsetπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
what did you think?

grilltea

They certainly are. I'm pleased for Jeff as his date with Nadjah went well, and they certainly appear to have chemistry. I found it funny how on all of the dates, the food remained untouched! Not sure about Katherine's intentions, as she mentioned "Mukbang" videos being her profession. Is she here for love, or a profile boost? I could see Isaiah's head turning for her, as she's totally stunning and pleasant enough. Sydney watching from the balcony was too much. Her eyes say it all, she's terrified of losing Isaiah, to the point where she was almost in tears watching it unfold.

Jared seems nice, for 23 he sounded mature although his "I've never had a relationship because I needed to learn to love myself first" chat was throwing up red flags for me. We'll have to see.

The biggest surprise of the episode came with the dumpings! I knew Timmy would be safe, but when the girls were saying "I don't think she's had a fair chance at finding love" I was almost certain they'd save Bria, who appeared to be getting on well with Jeff after the messy Zeta/Timmy drama.
Mady seemed crushed initially that Andy was leaving, and I thought they would have picked her to leave with him, but the girls obviously liked Mady's presence in the villa more so than Bria.

I was surprised the public saved Courtney and Bryce. I almost can't listen to Courtney at this point and don't know what the appeal is.

The Jesse/Deb date. Cute, but I still feel Jesse isn't giving Deb enough. I think she needs someone a little bit quirky like herself.

Sereniti/Chazz - When Sereniti was with Tyler, her main complaint was that he wasn't initiating the cuddles, attention and affection. Now the situation is reversed, with Chazz feeling the relationship is a little one sided, with him putting in the effort and wanting more from Sereniti. I'm not sure it'll last as they don't seem "wild" about each other.

The thing I do like about the US version is the lack of cliffhangers and the dumpings being unpredictable. A couple of Original Islanders have been dumped thus far (Felipe and Andy) and I like the pace at which they're bringing in newcomers.

The lack of overly dramatic music also helps give the show a more lightweight feel. I'm a fan. I've learned to tune out Iain Sterling, who is a horrible fit for this version. This show is perfect "comfort TV", an escape for 45 minutes in a sea of awful news headlines πŸ₯°
Agreed this US season is so much better!! The cast are all fieryyyy yet the girls all seem super genuine + sweet towards each other. From what i remember US LI do better challenges hence always more drama, also super excited for casa! Courtney is so intriguing to me tho the way she talks is so.. unheard of haha plus she's absolutely stunning so ig people are just interested to see if she brings something else. Still certain that Jesse ain't loyal, but I hope I'm wrong I don't want to see sad Deb :( Really hope Isaiah doesn't break Sydney's heart I feel so bad for her all the time I just wanna give her a hug, have a bad feeling they're gonna fall out pretty soon though.. also feel like something's gonna happen between Zeta & Timmy during Casa... Andy and Mady were so cute together so it was sad to see him go and her being so upset, but yea there was no way they were dumping Timmy bcs of Zeta. Jeff seems shady af he pretty much said the same things to Zeta and Bria and now to Nadjah

grilltea

yep hate the fact Phoebe got to stay...i do believe she would be into anyone just to stay on the show.
Also they should show us whom the boys voted for anyway
Agreed, but big respect to Mackenzie though, I don't remember how she was previously but I really liked her this time around

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the stories about one of the casa boys? Guilty or not, surely he should removed?
The producers might have kicked him out before the recoupling....we'll have to see.
Anyone wondering, search twitter for "Kyle Fraser predator". Multiple accusations that he's a rotten apple.
There was definitely something off about the guy - "too good to be true" indeed.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
so my cold old aged heart melted at the end and i shed a little tear...withthat ending πŸ˜ͺ

Okay doky so Phoebe is a pain in the arse she needs to go! So fucking over her it is unreal.
Sydney's lips ate really beginning to bother me πŸ€ͺ
Yeah I wish someone would tell her to ease off the filler. And the fake tan. It's a shame because she's a beautiful girl

theGC

VIP Member
Heyyy... I'm a bit behind... Just watched episode 4 of s4 LI USA omg so much better than the last 2 UK ones!!! (which as a die hard LI fan is a hard pill to swallow!!!)
Anyone watched on Sky?? Its jumping me straight from ep4 to ep 6 - no sign of 5 anywhere, so bizarre??!! Anyone any insight on this?!

Anyway yes I am lovinggg this series from over the pond! The eye candy, the friendships, the personalities, the drama, the challenges... Better in every way than the last 2 DIRE efforts from UK wtf?! They are getting it wrong on every level and it's seriously making me mad!!!! I never even watched the final episodes from the baby challenge onwards from this year because it was just so so baddd (only even watched at all last year cos I was heavily pregnant!!)

Anyway my current thoughts are... I wanna kiss Timmy sooo baddddπŸ˜«πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ₯° Zeta is one hella lucky ladyπŸ˜πŸ˜…
I’ve watched it all and loved it so much more than the last 2 of the UK too! It seemed to have the speed, brutal kick outs, games and drama we didn’t!

• Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Talk about a fall from grace for fan favourite Jeff. Hero to Zero within 24 hours.
I think his father's comment labelling Nadjah as "iffy" flipped Jeff's head into defence mode. He completely imploded with his "Buddy Buddy" meltdown over his fellow Islander's voting out Phoebe and Chad. Embarrassing scenes, talking and shouting over a restrained Timmy, then berating Nadjah as she apologised to Timmy regarding Jeff's flare up. "Fuck Nadjah" was the utterance that sealed his fate. Big red flags popping up from every angle as Nadjah made a boss move, seeing through his facade and recognising who he really is....a paranoid, rotten apple.

And the plot thickens.....Over on the Love Island USA reddit, they've highlighted a post from Tigerlily (Casa amor girl) as to why she suddenly vanished from the screen and hasn't been invited to the reunion. A certain Islander's off screen behaviour crossed her boundaries and made her feel incredibly uncomfortable. She refused his sexual advances, and was treated with disrespect and shunned as a result.
Strong indication that it was Jeff :sick:

I want Isaiah and Sydney to win at this point. She's my favourite Islander hands down. He's young and dumb, but likeable not mean spirited. Timmy and Zeta have had such a comfortable ride, them winning almost seems like a formality. I wouldn't be mad at the result, but fingers crossed for Syd and Zay

Jesse and Deb just aren't going to last. They're not on the same wavelength at all, it's plain to see. I give them a month on the outside, if that.
Originally I was disappointed this would be a shorter season (6 weeks, I think) but in hindsight, it's the perfect length. We haven't entered the "I'm so invested that I can't quit, but I'm hate watching it as this point" stage
the tigerlily rumours are insane! I've also seen another islander was forced out for picking up on his behaviour. Suggestions are Nic as he was partnered with Nadjha. I find it disgusting tbh that producers allow this to happen all in the name of 'entertainment'.
There's a reunion this year too which I think has the potential to be interesting!
I agree with the comment about Zeta and Timmy not being tested, they will win but I honestly don't see it lasting on the outside. Sydney and Isaiah however I think will. The producers were really gunning for them and they pushed through. And let's face it, without them, the last two weeks would have been a snooze fest!
Does the American version have final dates and love declarations like our version?

• Wow

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
And just like that...Sereniti leaves the Villa. Chazz definitely has a cold blooded side to him. His misleading speech was something else. Very mean.
Timmy was right in saying Chazz and Kat are one of the weakest couples. Kat saw him as a ticket in to the Villa, and wouldn't hesitate to jump on a new guy should the situation present itself.
Loved the astronaut challenge! πŸš€ Creative and fun.

I'm liking Jeff more and more, and starting to feel bad for the guy given Zeta wasn't "all in" on him, and new girl Nadjah can't stop pining for Isaiah.
Can't wait to see some Isaiah/Nadjah/Sydney drama soon. This series is moving QUICK. I think it's only 6 weeks long, and Casa Amor starts next week!
What a moment - Zeta kissing Courtney! 😍
kiss.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Chazz can join her. The only thing I liked about Phoebe is that she set Isaiah straight. You can't date two girls at the same time to decide which one you like the most. I kinda felt a little sad for Nic. He was dropped the moment he entered the Villa and seemed to like Nadjah during Casa.
Leaving wasn't his only option though, he could have pursued Chanse, Phoebe or Bella. New guy Joel entering tonight! πŸ₯³
I'm not buying anything Kat is selling and unsure as to whether she has feelings for Jared, or wants to hang on to a well liked guy to further her youtube hustle
Zeta/Timmy's date! charming and creative, I loved the bike ride followed by planting the relationship goals in garden setting 🌷❀
View attachment 1500944
I just didn't like how she a)made out like she had Sydney's back in Casa when all she did was tear her down and b) decided she didn't like Isaiah after he dropped her and made out to the girls like it was her decision 🀣🀣

ldn12345

interesting podcast - looks like timmy used her and wasnt interested in a real relationship. she seems lovely but not sure why she chose to do a podcast with murad though).

• Wow

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
omg. I am actually speechless. I have never seen anyone self sabotage the way Jeff did.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Latest episode.... Well, well, well. Phoebe can get in the bin. That is all
Chazz can join her. The only thing I liked about Phoebe is that she set Isaiah straight. You can't date two girls at the same time to decide which one you like the most. I kinda felt a little sad for Nic. He was dropped the moment he entered the Villa and seemed to like Nadjah during Casa.
Leaving wasn't his only option though, he could have pursued Chanse, Phoebe or Bella. New guy Joel entering tonight! πŸ₯³
I'm not buying anything Kat is selling and unsure as to whether she has feelings for Jared, or wants to hang on to a well liked guy to further her youtube hustle
Zeta/Timmy's date! charming and creative, I loved the bike ride followed by planting the relationship goals in garden setting 🌷❀
phoebe.gif

Last edited: