Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grilltea

(no spoilers dw) omg ep 35 literally a rollercoaster wtf.. the first 2 thirds were so boring i literally skipped it but the ending bit

Reactions: 2

grilltea

They're copying the UK then and bringing in am ex islander πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ have t they realised it didn't work!
wait who

I've been wondering where Monday's episode is all day.....
Checked the official instagram page and apparently the show runs Tues-Sunday.
Last week was a special Monday episode because of Casa. :unsure:
Damn thanks producers for not letting us wait too long then haha

Reactions: 2

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I'm not really seeing any good couples? I imagine Timmy and Zeta have it in the bag but I just don't buy it? Throw some more bombshells in and a recoupling!!

Reactions: 1

Lmkgirl

VIP Member

Oky doky have to keep this short as I'm using the hand with the fractured finger and it's killing me and no amount of the good shit painkillers is taking the pain away.

Deb Deb Deb sooooo disappointed in you but I absolutely adore Jesse and I feel they will get back together. When he walked in on his own I nearly cried 😒
When I see Kyle in the background I feel sick to my stomach and I just want him gone. Everything he has said is obviously part of his predatory nature ( if rumours are true and I feel they are) I'm just disgusted πŸ˜’ by the sight of him.

Chazz who cares?

Courteney while I didn't like her in the beginning as I thought she was dumbing herself down I now actually adore ❀ i think she's sweet, loveable and definitely finalist material and I love her cute little laugh.

Jeff coming back alone also broke my heart and hoping Nadja fawns all over him and gets back with him. And she realises she has had these mad crazy passionate feelings for Jeff all along πŸ₯°
Such a fine thing him and Jesse.

Phoebe Woebe time to go hoooooome! you are not a nice person in my eyes and are nasty to be able to switch it on and off to suit the situation.
I haven't understood the thing for Isaiah but I feel I don't like him because of that stupid dangly earing!! He still reminds me off Luca when he has shades on but only in the shape of his head lol πŸ˜† and I think he most definitely adores Sydney the way he looks at her when he speaks to her ❀ she will definitely take him back. Phoebe Woebe crying ....go convince another man that they like you...byeeeeeee huns buns πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Zeta and Timmy...loves true dream....winners most definitely with Courteney and whomever runners up.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Omg I just reread what I put in the spoiler above. 😳 I'm so embarrassed with my typos and words running into each other SMH πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
I think I was typing so fast I didn't realise I was making mistakes. Apologies to anyone whom read the above spoiler 😍😍

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
WHAT THE FUCKK CHAZZ ohmygoddd ????? "Despite the things that I've been through with this girl" ?????????? she's been here a day?? what shit have you been through with her exactly? "I feel like this girl is going to be able to reciprocate the energy I've been giving" I swear he purposely made it sound like he was gonna pick Sereniti omg chazz is shady af but okay go on

View attachment 1475165View attachment 1475168View attachment 1475169 literally same
There are a couple of theories on the Love Island USA reddit as to what might going on. This is unlikely, but Chazz could be saying "Come here, Kat" to call her over and apologise for not picking her. Sounds crazy, and it's a strange move because he'd then have to clarify "Oh sorry guys, I'm picking Sereniti, but I just wanted to explain my choice".
Pretty implausible IMO.

The other theory which would explain why the speech he gave referenced Sereniti, is that he changed his mind mid speech. Originally thinking he was picking Sereniti and having last second doubts, pivoting his decision to Kat.
Who knows, but I'm hyped for the next episode!

Side note, Jeff is starting to crack me up with how smooth he is and the way he talks to the girls "I'm gonna scoop yo ass up, take ya home to mamma right now" He's certainly one of the more entertaining guys, and could be a big softie, or at least more loyal than I first though. I like how he handled Zeta and how she wanted Timmy back.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
my heart is aching for Sydney. The producers really don't care about her at all so they. And Phoebe got away Scot free, once again

• Sad

grilltea

Wanting to watch but I’m debating whether to start when more episodes are out bcs I hate waiting but then it means i have tons of tattle pages to catch up on when I do start lol

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Caught up! I like how Sydney is responding to Isaiah but still don't think she should take him back. 'ill let you know my decision by tomorrow....' urrrr no thanks. I hope they send a guy in just for her!

hol20x

VIP Member
What are you all watching this on? I've been using ITV hub and they've only uploaded the first 14 episodes?

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I just LOVE Courtney for the record...couldn't stand her in the beginning and now I'm rooting for her big time ❀

I'm using Cinema HD apk....I use it to watch EVERYTHING from the US. Takes about 6 hours after a show airs in US to appear here. If you need a hand setting it up hun buns 🀣🀣 just holler x
🀣🀣 **Wobbles head** thanks!
Anyone got views on last night's ep? I found it kinda boring and I can't see McKenzie making any sort of impact? Shes very much had the same effect as Adam Collard

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member

Aw My Lordy Lord so much to unpack!!
Can't wait for this episode 😍