Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching?
The new season has started and can be streamed on Peacock TV available on SKY and NOW TV in the UK and Ireland 🔥
Strong first episode with a raunchy game, heads turning and a strong set of OG islanders. I'm loving "momma's boy" Andy with his cheesy charm and mile wide smile.
Shout out to London girl 🇬🇧 Zeta bringing a familiar accent and an air or sophistication into the Villa. Cringing big time at Timmy's wordplay. "Hey baby, I notice you noticing me, and I just wanna give you a notice that I notice you too" Openly bisexual Courtney could add a different element to the season, we'll have to see. Give it a shot if you're growing tired of Luca, Dami and the rest of those bores.

new.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm gonna try

But I think its silly they start it the same as Love Island UK because even the Americans are watching the UK version

Oh and Timmy stole that line from The Fresh Prince

Reactions: 7
Might have to give this a shot! But will keep my eyes peeled on if it gets tattle's seal of approval before diving in 👀

Reactions: 1
Going to start this tomorrow ❤❤❤
me as well if I can work out how or where to find the channel. I'm rubbish at anything other than Freeview or one one of the main channels catch up (like ITVHub or BBC player etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wanting to watch but I’m debating whether to start when more episodes are out bcs I hate waiting but then it means i have tons of tattle pages to catch up on when I do start lol

Reactions: 1
If y'all want to see what 2022 Fabio would look like, Tyler has arrived! He might think the dudes are gonna have major hair envy... I'd suggest not.

Agree about the stupid timing of this, damn they only had to wait a fortnight and we'd be needing our fix after UK is done. I'm decidedly uncommitted but FOMO y'know, if I didn't dive in now at 5 episodes, I'd swerve. USA LI has never really been the one people are talking about 🤷‍♀️

I’m over here in the US and I think our version is horrible compared to the UK one to be honest. I’ve tried starting this season but the only people I like are Zeta and Timmy and Deb.
something is just not clicking for me this time :/

Who are we liking? Is Deb's quirky girl next door persona winning everyone over? I kind of like her, although I don't trust Jesse for one minute. The revelation that he cheated on an ex during a holiday in Mexico, and his dithering over Deb and Valerie. Is he a genuine nice guy, time will tell.
The Girls
Courtney's vocal fry and ditzy, airy personality is grating.
Sydney is fun and Sereniti, lovable and easy to root for, however I predict heartbreak for both in the future. Mady appears quite reserved and conscious of how she appears, which isn't a bad thing but doesn't make for dynamite TV.
Zeta is fantastic and appears to have taken on the role of Agony Aunt/Motherly figure within the Villa. Loving Valerie's energy, and she's definitely got a fiery side. Enjoyed her setting Jesse straight and being unwilling to be a part of a love Triangle.

The Guys
Timmy is growing on me, he's beyond cringe with the rhymes and "Game" but doesn't appear malicious and genuinly enjoys Zeta's company. Felipe is kinda "meh" and wouldn't mind him and Courtney leaving soon in a public vote. Isaiah's a typical young guy who's head can quickly turn, easygoing and not particularly serious IMO. I like Andy, the momma's boy persona and the Minnesota accent. Bombshell "Tarzan lookalike" Tyler is pretty laid back although not giving too much away just yet.

The kissing challenges are fantastic, loved the blind folded one in which they all rated each other's kisses without knowing who they were kissing.

Just watched Sunday's recoupling in which the boys picked.
Andy picks Sydney leaving Isaiah visibly annoyed as he's left to choose Andy's old flame, Mady.
Jesse picks Deb
Felipe picks Courtney
Timmy picks Zeta
Tyler picks Sereniti

Valerie is left single and dumped from the Island (Too soon in my opinion, she had more to give)
Episode 5 (Saturday) was just a recap of the week, so no need to watch that one.

Sibling bombshells going in on Mondays episode 🔥
new.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m on the episode where Tyler comes in and it’s gotten better than my first impression for sure. My favorites are Timmy and Zeta still but I also don’t mind Val and Sydney. I want Seriniti to find someone good, she’s so down to earth.

Who are we liking? Is Deb's quirky girl next door persona winning everyone over? I kind of like her, although I don't trust Jesse for one minute. The revelation that he cheated on an ex during a holiday in Mexico, and his dithering over Deb and Valerie. Is he a genuine nice guy, time will tell.
The Girls
Courtney's vocal fry and ditzy, airy personality is grating.
Sydney is fun and Sereniti, lovable and easy to root for, however I predict heartbreak for both in the future. Mady appears quite reserved and conscious of how she appears, which isn't a bad thing but doesn't make for dynamite TV.
Zeta is fantastic and appears to have taken on the role of Agony Aunt/Motherly figure within the Villa. Loving Valerie's energy, and she's definitely got a fiery side. Enjoyed her setting Jesse straight and being unwilling to be a part of a love Triangle.

The Guys
Timmy is growing on me, he's beyond cringe with the rhymes and "Game" but doesn't appear malicious and genuinly enjoys Zeta's company. Felipe is kinda "meh" and wouldn't mind him and Courtney leaving soon in a public vote. Isaiah's a typical young guy who's head can quickly turn, easygoing and not particularly serious IMO. I like Andy, the momma's boy persona and the Minnesota accent. Bombshell "Tarzan lookalike" Tyler is pretty laid back although not giving too much away just yet.

The kissing challenges are fantastic, loved the blind folded one in which they all rated each other's kisses without knowing who they were kissing.

Just watched Sunday's recoupling in which the boys picked.
Andy picks Sydney leaving Isaiah visibly annoyed as he's left to choose Andy's old flame, Mady.
Jesse picks Deb
Felipe picks Courtney
Timmy picks Zeta
Tyler picks Sereniti

Valerie is left single and dumped from the Island (Too soon in my opinion, she had more to give)
Episode 5 (Saturday) was just a recap of the week, so no need to watch that one.

Sibling bombshells going in on Mondays episode 🔥
View attachment 1444727
yesss so glad you're watching!! agreed with all your opinoins above haha also courtney talks like Ariana Grande?? I like Sydney she knows how to stir tit up lol, love Zeta as well, have a feeling this seasons gonna be better than the current UK one

ALSO valerie looks like Melanie martinez

Last edited:
This is gonna be full of spoilers. I'm diggin' this season! fun, breezy vibe with pretty abrupt dumpings and few cliffhangers.
Still liking Zeta, although she's got a possessive streak and doesn't like Timmy exploring his options. I could see her being overbearing in the Villa with such a big personality. REALLY not liking her coupled up with Jeff. He just doesn't scream "longterm boyfriend" to me. Loving Timmy's cheesy rhymes and admire Bria's directness, although I do think Zeta and Timmy are better matched.

"Meh" over Felipe's departure, although Bryce isn't offering much and Courtney is my least favourite girl, the voice kills me and I just get "insincere" vibes from her.
Loving Deb, but Jesse ain't the one. The chemistry just isn't there, and I wouldn't put it past Jesse to cheat in a relationship (He's admitted as much in the past) Hopefully a new bombshell arrives, tailor made for her.

Isiah and Sydney are pretty well suited, although my heart breaks a little bit for Sydney, her insecurities are visible and the crying is too much.

Chazz and Sereniti. Pleased that she's found a guy who appreciates her, as tarzan lookalike Tyler was bland and didn't make the effort. He won't be missed.

Mady and Andy. Like them both, although not sure they're perfect for each other. I warmed to Mady when she mentioned wanting to adopt a child ❤

Hopefully someone else is watching this show!

new.png

• Heart
This is gonna be full of spoilers. I'm diggin' this season! fun, breezy vibe with pretty abrupt dumpings and few cliffhangers.
Still liking Zeta, although she's got a possessive streak and doesn't like Timmy exploring his options. I could see her being overbearing in the Villa with such a big personality. REALLY not liking her coupled up with Jeff. He just doesn't scream "longterm boyfriend" to me. Loving Timmy's cheesy rhymes and admire Bria's directness, although I do think Zeta and Timmy are better matched.

"Meh" over Felipe's departure, although Bryce isn't offering much and Courtney is my least favourite girl, the voice kills me and I just get "insincere" vibes from her.
Loving Deb, but Jesse ain't the one. The chemistry just isn't there, and I wouldn't put it past Jesse to cheat in a relationship (He's admitted as much in the past) Hopefully a new bombshell arrives, tailor made for her.

Isiah and Sydney are pretty well suited, although my heart breaks a little bit for Sydney, her insecurities are visible and the crying is too much.

Chazz and Sereniti. Pleased that she's found a guy who appreciates her, as tarzan lookalike Tyler was bland and didn't make the effort. He won't be missed.

Mady and Andy. Like them both, although not sure they're perfect for each other. I warmed to Mady when she mentioned wanting to adopt a child ❤

Hopefully someone else is watching this show!

View attachment 1467169
yesss surprised how no one else is watching this lol it's the exact same as UK (dare say even better), so many spicy games/challenges already and a good fair bit of drama! Anyways my two cents:

I really dislike Bria.. wayyy too cocky acting like Timmy was all for her when he didn't even choose her smh and she comes across really entitled. "You're not good enough for someone when you open up your feelings to someone, that always happens to me" :rolleyes: Well the point of the show is to open up in order to find a connection?? Everyone else has to open up as well?? You've been here a week it's not like Timmy chose you and said he'd be exclusive chill out... if anyone is to blame it's your brother smh

Deb kinda annoys me too she's sweet but her over the top reactions + some comments are kinda cringe, don't know why she recoupled w/ Jesse what happened in the challenge but then again who else could she have picked lol. When Courtney talks she either sounds sarcatic af or like she doesn't give a tit about what you're saying which is weird because she's engaged in the convo (also when Bria was crying the dressing room she literally did not give a tit LOL), pretty cool that she's half Korean though, never would've guessed. Sereniti is hilarious, love her, she looks better with Jesse than Deb...; opinions towards Zeta change each ep lmao but her and Timmy look really cute together. Sydney is sweet, her daily whipped cream coffees lol, don't think her and Isaiah are gonna last. No opinions on Madi, she looks cute with Andy tho. Anyways all the girls are gorgeous and seem super genuine, plus they actually have fiery personalities and are able to stand their ground which is a breath of fresh air compared to UK S8 lmao

As for the boys Timmy is great, seems genuine and actually had the balls to tell the truth (no spoilers) instead of jumping between Bria & Zeta, Andy is deffo playing the game holy tit I remember at one point he mentioned something either in the beach hut or to Jesse about needing to stay in but I forgot what he said, he's cute tho he smiles like a puppy haha; Jesse and Isaiah are sweet but they're definitely not loyal, Chazz is meh, Jeff is just weird... oh yea also Bryce is Italian but sorry you just make me miss Davide :(

Last edited:
Oh my God these people are gorgeous 😍
I'm only half an episode in lol

Oooohhhhhh Timmy is a cheeky lil bugger 😜 isn't he?
I like Deb, she seems like a girly girl that would boost you up.

Timmy is a cheeky little 😜 bugger isn't he lol? Like him and Zeta together ❤
Not impressed with Isaiah and his dangle earing.

My God the difference between Shitmore and Sara Hyland is world's apart. You know that Sara has an actual interest in the questions she's asking and the answers.

Delighted to see fanny flutters 🤗🤗 as always been mentioned

I like Deb straight off the bat and like Jesse with her (at this stage anyway)

Oh my Lordy Lord Felipe???? He's gorgeous and going to be soooooo much trouble I guess.
Sex on legs 😋

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
holy tit the 2 new bombshell girls are stunning wtaf (episode 14 btw)
They certainly are. I'm pleased for Jeff as his date with Nadjah went well, and they certainly appear to have chemistry. I found it funny how on all of the dates, the food remained untouched! Not sure about Katherine's intentions, as she mentioned "Mukbang" videos being her profession. Is she here for love, or a profile boost? I could see Isaiah's head turning for her, as she's totally stunning and pleasant enough. Sydney watching from the balcony was too much. Her eyes say it all, she's terrified of losing Isaiah, to the point where she was almost in tears watching it unfold.

Jared seems nice, for 23 he sounded mature although his "I've never had a relationship because I needed to learn to love myself first" chat was throwing up red flags for me. We'll have to see.

The biggest surprise of the episode came with the dumpings! I knew Timmy would be safe, but when the girls were saying "I don't think she's had a fair chance at finding love" I was almost certain they'd save Bria, who appeared to be getting on well with Jeff after the messy Zeta/Timmy drama.
Mady seemed crushed initially that Andy was leaving, and I thought they would have picked her to leave with him, but the girls obviously liked Mady's presence in the villa more so than Bria.

I was surprised the public saved Courtney and Bryce. I almost can't listen to Courtney at this point and don't know what the appeal is.

The Jesse/Deb date. Cute, but I still feel Jesse isn't giving Deb enough. I think she needs someone a little bit quirky like herself.

Sereniti/Chazz - When Sereniti was with Tyler, her main complaint was that he wasn't initiating the cuddles, attention and affection. Now the situation is reversed, with Chazz feeling the relationship is a little one sided, with him putting in the effort and wanting more from Sereniti. I'm not sure it'll last as they don't seem "wild" about each other.

The thing I do like about the US version is the lack of cliffhangers and the dumpings being unpredictable. A couple of Original Islanders have been dumped thus far (Felipe and Andy) and I like the pace at which they're bringing in newcomers.

The lack of overly dramatic music also helps give the show a more lightweight feel. I'm a fan. I've learned to tune out Iain Sterling, who is a horrible fit for this version. This show is perfect "comfort TV", an escape for 45 minutes in a sea of awful news headlines 🥰

They certainly are. I'm pleased for Jeff as his date with Nadjah went well, and they certainly appear to have chemistry. I found it funny how on all of the dates, the food remained untouched! Not sure about Katherine's intentions, as she mentioned "Mukbang" videos being her profession. Is she here for love, or a profile boost? I could see Isaiah's head turning for her, as she's totally stunning and pleasant enough. Sydney watching from the balcony was too much. Her eyes say it all, she's terrified of losing Isaiah, to the point where she was almost in tears watching it unfold.

Jared seems nice, for 23 he sounded mature although his "I've never had a relationship because I needed to learn to love myself first" chat was throwing up red flags for me. We'll have to see.

The biggest surprise of the episode came with the dumpings! I knew Timmy would be safe, but when the girls were saying "I don't think she's had a fair chance at finding love" I was almost certain they'd save Bria, who appeared to be getting on well with Jeff after the messy Zeta/Timmy drama.
Mady seemed crushed initially that Andy was leaving, and I thought they would have picked her to leave with him, but the girls obviously liked Mady's presence in the villa more so than Bria.

I was surprised the public saved Courtney and Bryce. I almost can't listen to Courtney at this point and don't know what the appeal is.

The Jesse/Deb date. Cute, but I still feel Jesse isn't giving Deb enough. I think she needs someone a little bit quirky like herself.

Sereniti/Chazz - When Sereniti was with Tyler, her main complaint was that he wasn't initiating the cuddles, attention and affection. Now the situation is reversed, with Chazz feeling the relationship is a little one sided, with him putting in the effort and wanting more from Sereniti. I'm not sure it'll last as they don't seem "wild" about each other.

The thing I do like about the US version is the lack of cliffhangers and the dumpings being unpredictable. A couple of Original Islanders have been dumped thus far (Felipe and Andy) and I like the pace at which they're bringing in newcomers.

The lack of overly dramatic music also helps give the show a more lightweight feel. I'm a fan. I've learned to tune out Iain Sterling, who is a horrible fit for this version. This show is perfect "comfort TV", an escape for 45 minutes in a sea of awful news headlines 🥰
Agreed this US season is so much better!! The cast are all fieryyyy yet the girls all seem super genuine + sweet towards each other. From what i remember US LI do better challenges hence always more drama, also super excited for casa! Courtney is so intriguing to me tho the way she talks is so.. unheard of haha plus she's absolutely stunning so ig people are just interested to see if she brings something else. Still certain that Jesse ain't loyal, but I hope I'm wrong I don't want to see sad Deb :( Really hope Isaiah doesn't break Sydney's heart I feel so bad for her all the time I just wanna give her a hug, have a bad feeling they're gonna fall out pretty soon though.. also feel like something's gonna happen between Zeta & Timmy during Casa... Andy and Mady were so cute together so it was sad to see him go and her being so upset, but yea there was no way they were dumping Timmy bcs of Zeta. Jeff seems shady af he pretty much said the same things to Zeta and Bria and now to Nadjah