Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
I’ve only watched ep 1 but I like to host much better than Laura and think Iain is a terrible choice for this. So far I don’t have favourites but I liked the way the girls all complemented each other as they came in.
I loved that as well!

Reactions: 3

grilltea

Who are we liking? Is Deb's quirky girl next door persona winning everyone over? I kind of like her, although I don't trust Jesse for one minute. The revelation that he cheated on an ex during a holiday in Mexico, and his dithering over Deb and Valerie. Is he a genuine nice guy, time will tell.
The Girls
Courtney's vocal fry and ditzy, airy personality is grating.
Sydney is fun and Sereniti, lovable and easy to root for, however I predict heartbreak for both in the future. Mady appears quite reserved and conscious of how she appears, which isn't a bad thing but doesn't make for dynamite TV.
Zeta is fantastic and appears to have taken on the role of Agony Aunt/Motherly figure within the Villa. Loving Valerie's energy, and she's definitely got a fiery side. Enjoyed her setting Jesse straight and being unwilling to be a part of a love Triangle.

The Guys
Timmy is growing on me, he's beyond cringe with the rhymes and "Game" but doesn't appear malicious and genuinly enjoys Zeta's company. Felipe is kinda "meh" and wouldn't mind him and Courtney leaving soon in a public vote. Isaiah's a typical young guy who's head can quickly turn, easygoing and not particularly serious IMO. I like Andy, the momma's boy persona and the Minnesota accent. Bombshell "Tarzan lookalike" Tyler is pretty laid back although not giving too much away just yet.

The kissing challenges are fantastic, loved the blind folded one in which they all rated each other's kisses without knowing who they were kissing.

Just watched Sunday's recoupling in which the boys picked.
Andy picks Sydney leaving Isaiah visibly annoyed as he's left to choose Andy's old flame, Mady.
Jesse picks Deb
Felipe picks Courtney
Timmy picks Zeta
Tyler picks Sereniti

Valerie is left single and dumped from the Island (Too soon in my opinion, she had more to give)
Episode 5 (Saturday) was just a recap of the week, so no need to watch that one.

Sibling bombshells going in on Mondays episode 🔥
View attachment 1444727
yesss so glad you're watching!! agreed with all your opinoins above haha also courtney talks like Ariana Grande?? I like Sydney she knows how to stir shit up lol, love Zeta as well, have a feeling this seasons gonna be better than the current UK one

ALSO valerie looks like Melanie martinez

Last edited:

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
This is gonna be full of spoilers. I'm diggin' this season! fun, breezy vibe with pretty abrupt dumpings and few cliffhangers.
Still liking Zeta, although she's got a possessive streak and doesn't like Timmy exploring his options. I could see her being overbearing in the Villa with such a big personality. REALLY not liking her coupled up with Jeff. He just doesn't scream "longterm boyfriend" to me. Loving Timmy's cheesy rhymes and admire Bria's directness, although I do think Zeta and Timmy are better matched.

"Meh" over Felipe's departure, although Bryce isn't offering much and Courtney is my least favourite girl, the voice kills me and I just get "insincere" vibes from her.
Loving Deb, but Jesse ain't the one. The chemistry just isn't there, and I wouldn't put it past Jesse to cheat in a relationship (He's admitted as much in the past) Hopefully a new bombshell arrives, tailor made for her.

Isiah and Sydney are pretty well suited, although my heart breaks a little bit for Sydney, her insecurities are visible and the crying is too much.

Chazz and Sereniti. Pleased that she's found a guy who appreciates her, as tarzan lookalike Tyler was bland and didn't make the effort. He won't be missed.

Mady and Andy. Like them both, although not sure they're perfect for each other. I warmed to Mady when she mentioned wanting to adopt a child ❤

Hopefully someone else is watching this show!

new.png

• Heart

grilltea

Kyle looks like a mashup of Adam driver and Joe Wicks, he's so goofy and tailor made for Deb. They're personalities are similar, and she appears to much more in her element with him than with Jesse. Will she pick him though?......hmmm
The other redhead Chanse is out of the picture, and the only chance Isaiah has of straying is with super thirsty Phoebe. He feels a spark and wants to explore.
Chazz is just there for a holiday and will likely bring back Gabby. Zeta and Timmy ain't straying. Jeff and Tigerlilly....I doubt it, although I could see Nadjah coupling up with mustached Nic.
Chad appears to be a hot commodity with both Courtney and Kat vying for his attention. Italian Jordan's fate is sealed with Courtney, the spark wasn't there during their night of kissing.

Side note, the cocktail making challenge was vile. And Iain Sterling is such an awful fit, I've learned to tune him out but occasionally his banter breaks through and takes me out of the comfort TV I'm enjoying.

Please watch the First Look for Episode 21. Absolutely savage editing and totally hilarious with Sydney pining for Isaiah just as he kisses Phoebe. Must see TV on the Love Island USA youtube page.
Agreed the producers are doing great this season hahaha bringing in so many doubles. Phoebe is so annoying there's a difference between being confident in yourself and cocky desperado. Jesse is reaallllyyy surprising me atm, never thought he'd be so loyal. If Deb and Jesse stay together throughout the whole thing and end up winning it's gonna be kinda boring/predictable, same with Timmy & Zeta sorry 🤷‍♀️ Though the public don't seem to like Deb & Jesse together anyway lmao. Anyways my predictions for the recoupling:
- Courtney + Chad (Assuming she goes first)
- Nadjah + Nic
- Deb doesn't recouple (Even if she does i feel like her and Jesse are gonna end up back together anyway)
- Zeta doesn't recouple
- Sydney doesn't recouple
- Kat with whoever's left lol maybe Jordan?? (or Courtney + Jordan if Kat goes first)
- Isaiah + Phoebe (Feel like he's gonna go back to Sydney a few days after and they get back together despite her saying she'd be closed off)
- Jeff + Tigerlily (Feel like she's gonna stray)
- Chazz + Gabby (Gabby deffo gonna toss him aside once she's in)
- Timmy doesn't recouple
- Jesse doesn't recouple
- The guy Mady was w/ (forgot his name whoops) w/ whoever's left, honestly don't care haha
Also praying they do the lie detector + twitter challenge again!!

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
If I was Deb's mom I would be beside myself. How can the producers allow him to carry on in there when the accusations came out days ago? I understand people fabricate stories in situations like this but all these girls stories sound eerily similar.
I hope Deb and Jesse work. He's my favourite guy in there.
Has anyone seen first look? Phoebe needs to go, like yesterday

grilltea

Watched it :)
Damn, the "natural beauty" tweet seemed particularly mean spirited, especially given Sydney's vulnerability.
I'm amazed at how little impact Mackenzie has had. I don't think any of the guys are interested at all. Anyone find Chad super annoying? Can't warm to him. Phoebe brings the drama and it would have been interesting to see her earlier on in the show, although the public may have voted her out. I'm not a fan of hers, but don't want her to leave either.
View attachment 1522062
Phoebe gets worse every episode ffs. She's so entitled wtf?? it's like she expects every boy to dump their partners and go for her as soon as she shows a bit of interest. I agree with Mackenzie, I don't think Chazz is really into her yet she feels like he likes her more than Courtney smh. I feel like he picked Phoebe because Courtney set it straight and told him to man up and cut things off as she wasn't gonna wait but he couldn't sort his tiny feelings for Phoebe out. She gets mad at Mackenzie for saying Chazz downplayed his feelings; her ego gets a dig so she has to announce that Chazz friendzoned Mackenzie, yet she goes around criticising her for "bringing someone else down to make themselves feel better". Butthurt much? Hypocrisy much?? and mocking her voice, seriously??

(Typing as I watch btw) omfg the tweets this year are the harshest they've ever been. The one that called out Phoebe for having a thing for 6 guys LOL but wtf when was and how were Jesse and Timmy in this?? Sydney tho :(:cry:💔

Last edited:

grilltea

This is gonna be full of spoilers. I'm diggin' this season! fun, breezy vibe with pretty abrupt dumpings and few cliffhangers.
Still liking Zeta, although she's got a possessive streak and doesn't like Timmy exploring his options. I could see her being overbearing in the Villa with such a big personality. REALLY not liking her coupled up with Jeff. He just doesn't scream "longterm boyfriend" to me. Loving Timmy's cheesy rhymes and admire Bria's directness, although I do think Zeta and Timmy are better matched.

"Meh" over Felipe's departure, although Bryce isn't offering much and Courtney is my least favourite girl, the voice kills me and I just get "insincere" vibes from her.
Loving Deb, but Jesse ain't the one. The chemistry just isn't there, and I wouldn't put it past Jesse to cheat in a relationship (He's admitted as much in the past) Hopefully a new bombshell arrives, tailor made for her.

Isiah and Sydney are pretty well suited, although my heart breaks a little bit for Sydney, her insecurities are visible and the crying is too much.

Chazz and Sereniti. Pleased that she's found a guy who appreciates her, as tarzan lookalike Tyler was bland and didn't make the effort. He won't be missed.

Mady and Andy. Like them both, although not sure they're perfect for each other. I warmed to Mady when she mentioned wanting to adopt a child ❤

Hopefully someone else is watching this show!

View attachment 1467169
yesss surprised how no one else is watching this lol it's the exact same as UK (dare say even better), so many spicy games/challenges already and a good fair bit of drama! Anyways my two cents:

I really dislike Bria.. wayyy too cocky acting like Timmy was all for her when he didn't even choose her smh and she comes across really entitled. "You're not good enough for someone when you open up your feelings to someone, that always happens to me" :rolleyes: Well the point of the show is to open up in order to find a connection?? Everyone else has to open up as well?? You've been here a week it's not like Timmy chose you and said he'd be exclusive chill out... if anyone is to blame it's your brother smh

Deb kinda annoys me too she's sweet but her over the top reactions + some comments are kinda cringe, don't know why she recoupled w/ Jesse what happened in the challenge but then again who else could she have picked lol. When Courtney talks she either sounds sarcatic af or like she doesn't give a shit about what you're saying which is weird because she's engaged in the convo (also when Bria was crying the dressing room she literally did not give a shit LOL), pretty cool that she's half Korean though, never would've guessed. Sereniti is hilarious, love her, she looks better with Jesse than Deb...; opinions towards Zeta change each ep lmao but her and Timmy look really cute together. Sydney is sweet, her daily whipped cream coffees lol, don't think her and Isaiah are gonna last. No opinions on Madi, she looks cute with Andy tho. Anyways all the girls are gorgeous and seem super genuine, plus they actually have fiery personalities and are able to stand their ground which is a breath of fresh air compared to UK S8 lmao

As for the boys Timmy is great, seems genuine and actually had the balls to tell the truth (no spoilers) instead of jumping between Bria & Zeta, Andy is deffo playing the game holy shit I remember at one point he mentioned something either in the beach hut or to Jesse about needing to stay in but I forgot what he said, he's cute tho he smiles like a puppy haha; Jesse and Isaiah are sweet but they're definitely not loyal, Chazz is meh, Jeff is just weird... oh yea also Bryce is Italian but sorry you just make me miss Davide :(

Last edited:

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Have to admit the girls dressing room is in waaaay better shape than the one in UK.

On episode 13....... love Deb and Jesse...my fav couple so far. Really rooting for them.
Don't like Bria just can't take to her.
Jury still out on Timmy.

I just love the conversations 💕 😍
I don't find any underhanded comments being passed or anything.

queenbees

VIP Member
Okay I watched episode one last week, but rewatched on ITVBe last night to refresh. I really like Deb she seems so lovely. Every girl that walks into the villa she’s pumping them up, ya love to see it. I don’t really like the stylist girl (at the minute - this could change). I like Serenity as well she seems sweet. I absolutely loveeeee Sarah Hyland - she is beautiful and her sparkly dress is giving me VIBEZZZZ! but the boys in this show need to sort their hairstyles out because these slick backs with a serious amount of bryl cream is giving me the ick😂😂😂

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I think Courtney doesn't really add anything to the show. I think she's dumbing herself down because no way she could be that bland 🤭🤭
To be fair she just has to open her mouth and I automatically take a deep breath and go oh no what is she going to come out with now lol 😅

I don't get the love for Isaiah????
Sydney is going to fucking kill him after these dates...it is going to be carnage

Have to admit Mady is growing on me especially on that date.
Just starting episode 15...

I'm loving the upbeat music much better than UK x

Jesb forever...Jesse and Deb ❤🤗

Sereniti 😱😱😱😱 ooohhhh don't like this side of her.
Wondering is she coasting with Chazz.

Oh Holy fuck where is live tattlers when I need them?
It's the recoupling

Omg sweet Jesus Mary and Joseph above in heaven come down and save me now!!!! That recoupling 😱😱😱😱😱.....

Last edited:

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Blink and you'll miss it. Debbie now happily back with Jesse and Kyle's departure was briefly mentioned by Iain Sterling, and he (Kyle) wasn't featured in the episode at all.
nwew.png

• Wow

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Yep totally agree with you @Diagnosis123 if it wasn't for tattle thread UK version would have been crap...

This show the games and challenges are way more interesting and sexy...I'm delighted Zeta was saved BUT I do NOT trust Timmy 😖😖. I like Zetas bit of possessiveness we can all be like that.
Loving the drama with Bria and Zeta 🤣🤣🤣

Love how the girls asked Bryce outright has he dated black women! Straight to the point.