Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
LI Australia in a few months anyone? :LOL:

Feel like the finalists weren't super excited/shocked either when Zeta & Timmy were announced, pretty sure the whole world knew who was gonna win :sleep:
I actually think they'll be the first to split. I dunno, something just didn't sit right with me whenever they were on my screen. She almost talks to him like she's his mom

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So guys I'm going to miss the final I think. I'm heading to hospital on Sunday for surgery Monday and they are going to be keeping me for about 2 weeks.

So I'm apologising now for future posts 😜😜 as I will be on the good pain relief so God only knows what I will msg...that is if I'm aware enough to watch final on my tablet.
But please keep me updated!!!

• Heart

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
OMFG wicked voting off an islander so quickly into it...poor surfer boy....LOBE it hunni buns 😍

(That will never get old) πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Tyler (Tarzan lookalike) was too laid back and not giving Sereniti the attention she wanted. He wasn't particularly funny or outgoing, so I'm kinda glad he's no longer around. It's such an easy to show to watch, I think the pacing is better than the UK version but I can't pinpoint why. I loved watching the UK version this year, but that was mainly due to the live tattle commentary, the show itself was often painfully dull and if I wasn't engaged in the tattle threads, I may not have continued watching.

The US show feels different, and I'll keep watching even if no one else is talking about it. The downside with it being streamed, is that it's not on a TV channel at a certain time, where everyone can follow along live as we were doing on ITV 2.

• Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
OMG 😲 😱 Debs I hate you (not really but I'm pissed)
I just can't understand why Isaiah is such hot property...can't believe THAT happened.
Oh Nadja Nadja Nadja!!!!!
I'm really upset at this recoupling. Like sad πŸ˜” upsetπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
what did you think?
Isaiah didn't shock me. Phoebe soon shit up when zeta called Isaiah out 🀣🀣 she's way ott for me and I don't think he actually likes her?
Jesse πŸ’”πŸ’” I'm rooting for him and Jeff now. The rest can leave.
I also respected Kat for making the decision she did. And Syd for how she carried herself. I'd need restraining 🀣

leigh213

VIP Member
I’m over here in the US and I think our version is horrible compared to the UK one to be honest. I’ve tried starting this season but the only people I like are Zeta and Timmy and Deb.
something is just not clicking for me this time :/

grilltea

Can I ask where everywhere streams it? I use watchseriestv but they're really slow at uploading recently and I still haven't seen last night's episode in full!
https://ww2.putlockers.li/tv-show/love-island-usa-2019_VFFld0s4SFd4MUk9//S04E26/watch.html here!! the quality is good and they don't have any annoying ads either!

Chazz is actually fucking disgusting. He walks around all smug acting like he owns the place, has "tested things" w/ at least 3/4 people + has pretty much kissed everyone, yet gets all angry when Joel kisses Bella. "This is the moment where I gotta teach Joel how the fuck shit goes around here" shut the fuck up ohmygod. He literally expects every girl to fall at his feet and crawl back to him whenever he runs off to do whatever he pleases. He's just as bad as the UK S8 boys. The only remotely good thing he's done is pie phoebe off in the challenge. THANK YOU KAT

Phoebe is such an arrogant snake ohmygod she literally goes after every guy her "best friend" is trying to form a connection with, I cant even tell if she's doing this to try and stay in for the win or if she's just rude and selfish in general

Last edited:

grilltea

awwww my God Phoebe is WRECKING my head...shes needy, clingy, boastful, sucky sucky...nope note for me. Isaiahis falling for her bullshit. Remembernow i said Sydney reminded me of Luca but watching this episodeshe is going to be FLOORED when he brings back Phoebe Woebe πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ Dont know how i feel about Debs and her connection 🀨🀨🀨 i just love her and Jesse together. And Jesse staying loyal...my man!!!
So tonights episodewill be online around 2am and if im awake definitely going to watch it tonight.
Love the way they dont say can we have a cha? Theyuse other terms and it is waaaay more natural.
As for Sarah Hylandher chats yestor the other day were so natural around the fire pit and was able to follow up with questionson the spot ALSO she has her owversion of the Love Islandwalk into the villa and i love it xx
Episode 21.....oh my lordy lord can those boys kiss πŸ’‹ 😘 not the face sucking of the UK version.
Love Island UK is the Shein version of Love Island US 🀣🀣🀣
HAHA your typos made me giggle, fr tho this season is so good!! Plus there's such a huge difference between how the US boys are acting at Casa amor in comparison to the UK, no Luca egging everyone on to fuck up their relationships, no randomly making out with everyone just to "truly test relationships", heck even Isaiah stressing out so much shows he genuinely cares. Yea I agree, Phoebe is annoying idk her whole "i'm the full package, it's a high risk but high reward" thing is so grating, she's just so arrogant. Isaiah said he was gonna ask Syd to be his gf on their next date, yet she replied by saying that it took them 3 days to form the same connection him and Syd formed in 3 weeks... feels a bit condescending/manipulative?? Maybe not as harsh but she seems to always be telling him how to feel and throwing small digs at Syd :/ Also didn't like when Isaiah said "all natural she's fucking gorgeous, 11/10", kinda seems like he's actually not that attracted to Syd?? Phoebe is deffo really pretty but I don't think she's as gorgeous as all the guys are making her out to be, just my my opinion though! I don't think Gabby is into Chazz either, deffo looking at it as a ticket into the Villa. Don't think Chad is into Courtney either... wonder if she'll ever find out about the kiss between him and Kat hmm

• Heart

grilltea

Sorry but Deb is really getting on my nerves i cannot stand the constant high pitched screaming omg she's real sweet and quirky but pls stop.. anyways I've said this a million times already but Courtney is. fucking. stunning. ohmygod. Not Sydney matching w/ Isaiah 🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
Ok, guys a lot of us are either at UK pace or catching up. If you are commenting ahead would you please do a spoiler link? Pretty please!

FYI, I think UK is on ep11 tonight x

grilltea

LI Australia in a few months anyone? :LOL:

Yeah I think that's why but still 🀣 we all knew who would win. I'm hoping the reunion brings some drama? Wonder if Jeff will be there 😬
Feel like the finalists weren't super excited/shocked either when Zeta & Timmy were announced, pretty sure the whole world knew who was gonna win :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Guys Jeff can't stand Deb after looking at unseen bits x he makes me cringe 😬
I skipped through Unseen Bits and was howling at Isaiah's botched percentages.
"I think it's like, 65-45"
"I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm maybe, 75-35"

Have you watched Episode 18 yet? It's one of my favourite episodes so far and many interesting plots are developing. My only wish is that this series was longer than 6 weeks, and that Casa wasn't this week!
I'm not sure what to make of Kat with her "I want to get to know other guys" chat and then later crying over potentially blowing it with Chazz. I don't think she's serious about finding love.
The Isaiah/Sydney/Nadjah dynamic is great, and I'm wondering just how much Isaiah would like to pursue things with Nadjah if Sydney wasn't in the picture.
Cracks starting to form as Courtney's not receiving the affection she desires from the now cold Bryce.
I don't know how to feel about Mady. She's saying "everyone expects me to fall in love with the next guy who walks through the door" and I get where she's coming from, she's under pressure to make things happen with any guy who enters. I feel she should have left at the same time as Andy. They were well suited, and it's pretty clear Jared isn't the one.
Loved the awards game, it certainly ruffled some feathers.
I'm really not sure who they're gonna pick to leave. it's either gonna be Chazz or Jared for the guys....and Nadjah/Mady/Kat for the girls....

I wish more people were watching, I'm loving it to be honest.πŸ₯³ Maybe a live viewing thread will pop up when it airs on ITVbe, but I ain't going back to the start 🀣

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I just LOVE Courtney for the record...couldn't stand her in the beginning and now I'm rooting for her big time ❀

Yay thank you!
Phoebe is the worst. I really hope she's left single in the next recoupling
I'm using Cinema HD apk....I use it to watch EVERYTHING from the US. Takes about 6 hours after a show airs in US to appear here. If you need a hand setting it up hun buns 🀣🀣 just holler x

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So I wasn't a Courtney fan in the beginning and a bit sceptical of Nadja and Sydney used annoy me but by God has my opinion changed..I could watch a dating show all about Courtney on her own. I think she is the most fantastic beautiful down to earth person there. So regarding the challenge....was quite interesting that 3 of the girls raised their oh heart rate....loved the costumes and those boys had some moves 🀭🀭😘😘😜😜 lordy lord I was getting excited myself lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Do ye know what I like about the USversion? There's no tearing each other down . Both sides are open to getting to know other people without the fucking drama. I guess it is a lot less scripted but let's face it these islanders are a lot more funny than UKversion. Also who's going home ? Which girl do you think @grilltea ?

Sorry but Deb is really getting on my nerves i cannot stand the constant high pitched screaming omg she's real sweet and quirky but pls stop.. anyways I've said this a million times already but Courtney is. fucking. stunning. ohmygod. Not Sydney matching w/ Isaiah 🀣🀣

grilltea

Deb + Jesse & Zeta + Timmy are deffo winners + runner ups, also when Syd asked Isaiah why Phoebe was here he looked like he had no clue whatsoever lmaoo, Phoebe saying she's been so understanding this entire time... um no you've just been shoving yourself into his face and disrespecting his relationship with Sydney's... loved how calm and compassionate Sydney was when talking to Isaiah, also the lil pep talk Courtney & Zeta gave her in the dressing room beforehand <3

Last edited:

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
OMFG wicked voting off an islander so quickly into it...poor surfer boy....LOBE it hunni buns 😍

(That will never get old) πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha

grilltea

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
It is not on cinema HD apk yet either...but if I remember it was the same last week wasn't up until the Tuesday....I'm definitely avoiding spoilers @grilltea @Diagnosis123 ..

And what about Laura Shitmore announcing she's finished with LI? Yaaaaayyyy