Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grilltea

I'm not really seeing any good couples? I imagine Timmy and Zeta have it in the bag but I just don't buy it? Throw some more bombshells in and a recoupling!!
Agreed, plus it would be so boring if Zeta + Timmy & Deb + Jesse end up being top 2 at the end, also rly hoping for the twitter + lie detector challenge! Another controversial opinion, Isaiah is cute as fuck lol I love his dangly earring
Courtney talks like Ariana Grande 😂
literally my first thought in ep 1 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2

grilltea

WHAT THE FUCKK CHAZZ ohmygoddd ????? "Despite the things that I've been through with this girl" ?????????? she's been here a day?? what shit have you been through with her exactly? "I feel like this girl is going to be able to reciprocate the energy I've been giving" I swear he purposely made it sound like he was gonna pick Sereniti omg chazz is shady af but okay go on

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.30.08 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.30.01 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.29.58 AM.png
literally same

Last edited:

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
The producers might have kicked him out before the recoupling....we'll have to see.
Anyone wondering, search twitter for "Kyle Fraser predator". Multiple accusations that he's a rotten apple.
There was definityely something off about the guy - "too good to be true" indeed.
He's definitely a strange character. Like I say, even if it's fabricated (which is highly unlikely) they're putting the girls in there at risk. If I was her mom, I'd be demanding he leaves

• Wow

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Thought episode 18 was fucking BRILLIANT
Oh wow, I hadn't even made the connection to Luca/Gemma but that's spot on. Very possessive and quite clingy. I feel like Sydney has been hurt in the past and has low self esteem, so is hanging on to Isaiah for dear life. Luca was possessive in a different, more sinister way and he's also super arrogant in a way Sydney isn't but both relationships are very one sided. I love entertaining this season is, with no uncomfortable toxicity or bullying. It's all about the relationship dynamics.

Just watched episode 19 and CASA AMOR is bringing it so far. Love the newbies and there is high potential for heads turning. A new redhead for Isaiah, the perfect guy for Courtney and a stunning, tall and smart New York law student looking to snatch a man.

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Heyyy... I'm a bit behind... Just watched episode 4 of s4 LI USA omg so much better than the last 2 UK ones!!! (which as a die hard LI fan is a hard pill to swallow!!!)
Anyone watched on Sky?? Its jumping me straight from ep4 to ep 6 - no sign of 5 anywhere, so bizarre??!! Anyone any insight on this?!

Anyway yes I am lovinggg this series from over the pond! The eye candy, the friendships, the personalities, the drama, the challenges... Better in every way than the last 2 DIRE efforts from UK wtf?! They are getting it wrong on every level and it's seriously making me mad!!!! I never even watched the final episodes from the baby challenge onwards from this year because it was just so so baddd (only even watched at all last year cos I was heavily pregnant!!)

Anyway my current thoughts are... I wanna kiss Timmy sooo badddd😫😭😂🥰 Zeta is one hella lucky lady😍😅

• Heart

grilltea

Mackenzie? The blonde girl. Didn't like her at all so don't know why they chose her. But then Adam Collard was chosen so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
ahh I didn't watch the first look so I didn't know! I remember her face but forgot how she was on her season, was she the one that had that teddy bear?? Bringing in ex islanders does add extra excitement i guess because we know what their like and the drama they could potentially bring

grilltea

(Kinda spoiler but not really) right!!! can't wait till everyone starts watching. Kinda love Courtney right now she just speaks her mind, doesn't give two shits and is hilarious. I don't like how Sereniti is acting at the moment, she basically pied Chazz off then suddenly wanted to give him a chance after the public voted to keep them in (game plan??) and now she's yelling and being childish when Chazz is on his date w/ Kat :confused: just started ep 15, report back soon x

OKAY i really like Timmy, he seems super genuine and loved when he told Isaiah to be true to himself plus he's so cute w/ Zeta, reallyyyy hope he doesn't do something stupid later on like lick a tit or whatever

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Courtney talks like Ariana Grande 😂
I think she looks like Chelsee Healey (Goldie) off Holkyoaks.

Deb + Jesse & Zeta + Timmy are deffo winners + runner ups, also when Syd asked Isaiah why Phoebe was here he looked like he had no clue whatsoever lmaoo, Phoebe saying she's been so understanding this entire time... um no you've just been shoving yourself into his face and disrespecting his relationship with Sydney's... loved how calm and compassionate Sydney was when talking to Isaiah, also the lil pep talk Courtney & Zeta gave her in the dressing room beforehand <3
Controversial opinion but I hope Deb and Jesse don’t win. He’s the most boring specimen to ever Grace my tv lol, I also see absolutely zero chemistry between these two. I don’t like Zeta either (she thinks she’s gods gift). Fav girl has to be Courtney for me and fav boy Jeff - They would’ve been good together I reckon.

Last edited:

grilltea

Talk about a fall from grace for fan favourite Jeff. Hero to Zero within 24 hours.
I think his father's comment labelling Nadjah as "iffy" flipped Jeff's head into defence mode. He completely imploded with his "Buddy Buddy" meltdown over his fellow Islander's voting out Phoebe and Chad. Embarrassing scenes, talking and shouting over a restrained Timmy, then berating Nadjah as she apologised to Timmy regarding Jeff's flare up. "Fuck Nadjah" was the utterance that sealed his fate. Big red flags popping up from every angle as Nadjah made a boss move, seeing through his facade and recognising who he really is....a paranoid, rotten apple.

And the plot thickens.....Over on the Love Island USA reddit, they've highlighted a post from Tigerlily (Casa amor girl) as to why she suddenly vanished from the screen and hasn't been invited to the reunion. A certain Islander's off screen behaviour crossed her boundaries and made her feel incredibly uncomfortable. She refused his sexual advances, and was treated with disrespect and shunned as a result.
Strong indication that it was Jeff :sick:

I want Isaiah and Sydney to win at this point. She's my favourite Islander hands down. He's young and dumb, but likeable not mean spirited. Timmy and Zeta have had such a comfortable ride, them winning almost seems like a formality. I wouldn't be mad at the result, but fingers crossed for Syd and Zay

Jesse and Deb just aren't going to last. They're not on the same wavelength at all, it's plain to see. I give them a month on the outside, if that.
Originally I was disappointed this would be a shorter season (6 weeks, I think) but in hindsight, it's the perfect length. We haven't entered the "I'm so invested that I can't quit, but I'm hate watching it as this point" stage
yea agreed, if it was the same 8 weeks as UK LI i feel like we'd get a lot more boring episodes, just wish they did the lie detector challenge again :(

the tigerlily rumours are insane! I've also seen another islander was forced out for picking up on his behaviour. Suggestions are Nic as he was partnered with Nadjha. I find it disgusting tbh that producers allow this to happen all in the name of 'entertainment'.
There's a reunion this year too which I think has the potential to be interesting!
I agree with the comment about Zeta and Timmy not being tested, they will win but I honestly don't see it lasting on the outside. Sydney and Isaiah however I think will. The producers were really gunning for them and they pushed through. And let's face it, without them, the last two weeks would have been a snooze fest!
Does the American version have final dates and love declarations like our version?
From what i remember yes they do, pretty much the same as UK but im not 100% sure

grilltea

Sarah Hyland is so fucking pretty I refuse to believe she's 31

I feel like every time a couple reunites after Casa the host always says "he/she is all yours", but then I don't think they know the results beforehand? Anyways it must be so awkward since everyone sitting there has to watch 2 people make out esp w/o music

Last edited:
  • Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
For anyone wanting to watch at USA pace, I found this on Reddit for streaming. I’ve been watching on my iPad, no ads and zero issues.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
ahh I didn't watch the first look so I didn't know! I remember her face but forgot how she was on her season, was she the one that had that teddy bear?? Bringing in ex islanders does add extra excitement i guess because we know what their like and the drama they could potentially bring
First look is up! Who do we think will be in the bottom couples? I can't see them sending Isaiah home? Possibly Jared and Chanse