Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayushiest

This is gonna be full of spoilers. I'm diggin' this season! fun, breezy vibe with pretty abrupt dumpings and few cliffhangers.
Still liking Zeta, although she's got a possessive streak and doesn't like Timmy exploring his options. I could see her being overbearing in the Villa with such a big personality. REALLY not liking her coupled up with Jeff. He just doesn't scream "longterm boyfriend" to me. Loving Timmy's cheesy rhymes and admire Bria's directness, although I do think Zeta and Timmy are better matched.

"Meh" over Felipe's departure, although Bryce isn't offering much and Courtney is my least favourite girl, the voice kills me and I just get "insincere" vibes from her.
Loving Deb, but Jesse ain't the one. The chemistry just isn't there, and I wouldn't put it past Jesse to cheat in a relationship (He's admitted as much in the past) Hopefully a new bombshell arrives, tailor made for her.

Isiah and Sydney are pretty well suited, although my heart breaks a little bit for Sydney, her insecurities are visible and the crying is too much.

Chazz and Sereniti. Pleased that she's found a guy who appreciates her, as tarzan lookalike Tyler was bland and didn't make the effort. He won't be missed.

Mady and Andy. Like them both, although not sure they're perfect for each other. I warmed to Mady when she mentioned wanting to adopt a child ❤

Hopefully someone else is watching this show!

View attachment 1467169
OMG this picture was stunning!

Fifi07

I watched the reunion this evening. I’ve no idea who is jumping into Tyler’s DM’s but would love to know. I did notice that there was not much warmth towards Phoebe from the other contestants 😬😬 I’m pretty sure I didn’t nod off but did they not talk to Mady and Andy?