Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on first look it's saying the new arrivals pick first, but they've not even been on any dates or anything yet? They've literally just arrived! Ugh I hate it when they do this! 😣

Reactions: 3
So on first look it's saying the new arrivals pick first, but they've not even been on any dates or anything yet? They've literally just arrived! Ugh I hate it when they do this! 😣
Now if the little man 👨 🙈 picks Molly, it's insect. I know not family but bestfriends, no im sorry I couldn't 🙈😫. And I think Molly would have more self respect for herself. This is like a swingers club 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Casey will pick Kaz due to not wanting to step on Tom toes with Molly and I think Joanna will pick Josh.

Will Chris pick Sophie I can’t see it as she said she ain’t interested but if he may to keep her in the game etc x
---
Will Toby go for Arabella or will he be sneaky and to go for Georgia S?

Tonight is going to be interesting to see Georgia S face when Tom picks Molly and not her lol 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Demi's post without all the make up? She must have been reading here 😂 she looks beautiful though, she is a stunning girl 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stupid Georgia H. You said you didn't want to speak to me and then didn't reply to my messages.
That's not ghosting - he flat-out told you he doesn't want to speak to you 😀

Reactions: 24
I think Casey will pick Kaz due to not wanting to step on Tom toes with Molly, and I think Joanna will pick Josh.

Will Chris pick Sophie? I can’t see it as she said she ain’t interested, but if he may keep her in the game, etc. x
---
Will Toby go for Arabella, or will he be sneaky and to go for Georgia S?

Tonight is going to be interesting to see Georgia S face when Tom picks Molly and not her lol 😂
I think if Toby goes before Callum, he will pick Georgia S to stir the pot 🤔 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Whoever said LI was doing the award clips in place of movie night was right, they have more polls up on Instagram and I hope the sneaky one stays like this:

Screenshot_20240201_190044_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She will win that one I reckon but they might show all the nominations anyway??
I hope they do, I'd just like her to win and have them announce the percentage she won by.

They've also got Toby saying to Callum that he could have had Georgia on the outside, which he later denied, so Georgia will probably deflect and play the victim there.

Hello Islanders… are we ready to witness Casey crack on with his best mates girl before even bothering to speak to his ‘ex’ Georgia H x

Reactions: 3
He was in a really serious relationship last I saw online!
---

Yeah still is clearly if you look at his Instagram..
He’s married to a Danish woman and sells online ForEx trading pyramid schemes on insta. He’s also building some blingy villas in Bali with geordie Sam from his same series.
And yes I have way too much time on my hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Tom’s hot at all but imagine having Casey’s misplaced confidence and believing you could steal someone off him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh not him ignoring her after her having to bear a 14 hour flight in economy.... G's life is so hard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure Georgia's spirituality will help her forgiveness and misunderstanding with casey 🙄😬🙄😬😬😐🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.