Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t like GS in her season, she’s such a loud mouth arrogant twit.

& GH can you imagine getting to know a woman and she messages you telling you she’s seen your dead grandad 🤣 the way they were just discussing it though was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know, he says they were playing a game and he accidentally did it and to make light of it he said bleep punch but ITV chucked him out
bleep punt it was lol

I'm still raging about him being kicked out over this btw especially when that same year Maura was allowed to behave the way she did towards Tommy (she literally forced a kiss on him at one point) if that was the other way round the guy would be out in a flash. And she was 28 and he was 20.
And others have done much worse and not been removed.
Hate the double standards

Reactions: 21
Callum is a head - every chance he gets to make Molly feel small about their split he takes. He’s so inconsiderate of her feelings.

Reactions: 20
I think Georgia Harrison needs to retreat from the public eye for a while then find a nice normal guy who has nothing to do with social media or reality TV. I hope she'll be okay.

Btw Joanna's Premier League ex is Ben Chilwell, they were together a few years ago

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.