Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there an ITVX tv app? I can stream it on my phone or iPad through the app but can’t get it on telly.
I’m normally asleep by 9pm so rarely watch live 😂 and don’t have tv channels just iPlayer etc

Reactions: 3
Is there an ITVX tv app? I can stream it on my phone or iPad through the app but can’t get it on telly.
I’m normally asleep by 9pm so rarely watch live 😂 and don’t have tv channels just iPlayer etc
Yes, you should be able to download it if you've got a smart TV or streaming stick
---
How bloody eager was Tom to encourage Casey to go for Molly? He was practically asking him to take her off his hands. How weird

Chris giving it the big ‘un summoning Anton over only to realise half way through his hissy fit that he was coming across like a dick so switched to his clown persona…also notice he later mentioned he had pumped GH for info on the girls’ decision but expected Anton not to reveal anything about the boys’
Tom did tell Joanna that he was into Molly, guess that was in front of the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I noticed Georgia S wasn't present anytime the girls were speaking to Joanne last night so there could be something in that
Listen to Joanna and kadys podcast. They cut Georgia off as she was getting between their Friendship apparently 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Anton only told Georgia H about the vote to make himself look good and try and get her to come back to him! He was begging the other boys to keep her in. One of the other boys made the point that now Mitch has gone if she came back to him that would be a bit off and he was like that’s fine!
I feel like they are going to give Georgia S a ghost edit for a few days to take the heat off her.
Casey is probably going to string Kaz along even though his type is clearly Mollie.
The whole thing is getting extremely boring!

Reactions: 23
The way this season had huge potential but in stead it’s giving serious 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 19
Anton only told Georgia H about the vote to make himself look good and try and get her to come back to him! He was begging the other boys to keep her in. One of the other boys made the point that now Mitch has gone if she came back to him that would be a bit off and he was like that’s fine!
I feel like they are going to give Georgia S a ghost edit for a few days to take the heat off her.
Casey is probably going to string Kaz along even though his type is clearly Mollie.
The whole thing is getting extremely boring!
100% it’s look how nasty those other boys are and how nice I am I saved you🤮 I really don’t buy his nice guy act

Reactions: 8
100% it’s look how nasty those other boys are and how nice I am I saved you🤮 I really don’t buy his nice guy act
I don't think it was ever about look how nasty the other boys are but moreso, I had your back, and so perhaps him telling her was indeed for him getting some benefit of that, but I don't see why it's such a big deal really that he told her? It's not like they were all sworn to secrecy? I understand why it could come across as sneaky to the others but why is Chris personally so put out by it?! to the point of calling him out on it and having a proper go at him?

Reactions: 8
I don't think it was ever about look how nasty the other boys are but moreso, I had your back, and so perhaps him telling her was indeed for him getting some benefit of that, but I don't see why it's such a big deal really that he told her? It's not like they were all sworn to secrecy? I understand why it could come across as sneaky to the others but why is Chris personally so put out by it?! to the point of calling him out and having a proper go at him?
Chris thinks he's the boss of the boys and loves an opportunity to make his voice heard.

Reactions: 22
Watching love island makes you realise how wonderful it is being single and happy too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
they’re absolutely doing this. All they’re really showing of her are cutesy bits of her and Callum to keep the stans happy.

Reactions: 10
Catching up now, but Toby was rude about Anton telling G but he told Kaz…

Reactions: 19
I really don’t buy his nice guy act
Also you could see by his reaction to Chris calling him to his headmaster's office to tell him off, that he hadn't thought about how telling her would make her feel and he held his hands up and said yep you're right, he didn't try and hide it, or defend his actions in any way.

To me this shows there was no agendas or ulterior motives at play.

Anton is the least problematic one in there and I believe he's also the most genuine. (Along with Hannah but she's gone now)... Lad wears his heart on his sleeve as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 41
Also you could see by his reaction to Chris calling him to his headmaster's office to tell him off, that he hadn't thought about how telling her would make her feel and he held his hands up and said yep you're right, he didn't try and hide it, or defend his actions in any way.

To me this shows there was no agendas or ulterior motives at play.

Anton is the least problematic one in there and I believe he's also the most genuine. (Along with Hannah but she's gone now)... Lad wears his heart on his sleeve as far as I'm concerned.
This.
I think his reaction said a lot about him. He owned what he had done and was able to see it from another viewpoint . NONE of the other boys would have been able to do that, they would have gotten defensive and it would have dragged out for days

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Georgia H didn't suffer any trauma around Men after her experience with Bear then? judging by the history with everyone
she gets heartbroken over Men very easily too
if i had to take a man to court for what she did i would be staying single for a very long time and spending time with my family and friends to heal
---
Georgia H is brainless, she really is, I'm sorry for what happened to her and glad she got some justice with Bear but the type of guy she goes for after everything that happened to her makes 0 sense, she was in to Mitch,Chris, and Josh who has an OF and no shade to him but if my sextape was leaked on an OF without my consent I would never ever go near someone who has an OF ever again , now shes going after Casey even though hes treated her like tit and binned her off last November after presumbly a shag, like WTF girl Anton is right there
i just posted a similar post without seeing yours 😁

Reactions: 17
I don’t know what it is but as a female I would like anton to be my best mate. He actually gives supportive, protective big brother vibes to the girls tbh 😆 also I am Scottish but my god his accent grates on me it’s like Falkirk on steroids
I love Anton too but I could never go with him because of the accent too and I’m also Scottish 😂 I feel like that’s his tv voice cause his mum certainly doesn’t speak like that 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.